• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox win in extra, lose 2 closers: Bruins destroy Leafs

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you always get defensive when a perfectly reasonable question, based on your wording, is asked?

So that's a no....it's not 10,000 years old. Are you a christian? Doesn't this mean the bible has it wrong?

The Bible says the earth is only 10,000 years old? I missed that part apparently. Which part is it?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not confident at all. Tazawa and Koji are pretty solid, but the Sox usually need more than 2 innings in relief. A lot of their close games will look like the Sunday game against the Rangers.

By the way - the fact that Mortensen pitched 2 and a third last night without giving up a run really should go in the record books somewhere.

that's a tough spot to be in without any closer. to lose one is hard but to lose both is really being dealt a tough blow

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To close? I could use a sleeper at closer

No - that's probably going to Koji. Really in the short term after the Rangers series they just need a rested arm for tonight and possibly tomorrow. I think Koji and Tazawa right now are the only two who are rested.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just leaves the 100,000 or so dead japs...

They are Japs. nobody cares. E=MCsquared is no longer a viable theory. Scientists in Cern have pushed particles faster than the speed of light.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you always get defensive when someone stats a belief that is different from your own?
Don't think the fact you didn't answer either question went unnoticed....

I'm not defensive in the least...I don't defend science as if it's 100% accurate...I know better...you said you were a creationist, and in the same post criticized science for having to rewrite theory over and over again.

What's worse...addressing mistakes, or making the same one over and over again for over 4,000 years?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

i'm confident in Tazawa until Bailey gets back

I dont believe hanrahan is hurt.......other than his ego

Tazawa has the stuff to close, hopefully he has the head for it

the mental part of it is the whole thing. (see david robertson)
it's pretty tough especially playing in boston. not everyone can handle that.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

no

i believe Pickles explained the reason for your sudden appearance here earlier today

you're like a fag Mighty Mouse

"Here I come to save the gays!"

Meh. Average. 5/10

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a tough spot to be in without any closer. to lose one is hard but to lose both is really being dealt a tough blow

Well, between you and me (and don't tell Vanity Plates) I wasn't exactly comfortable with Hanrahan closing anyway. . . .

Whether Uehara or Tazawa have the mentality, who knows.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it looks all that much more embarrassing that he lost to them by 20 points. Twice.

no different than the heat losing three games in boston the year before. and 3 games to chicago the same year. nothing matters to the heat but winning the championship. regular season not so much.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are Japs. nobody cares. E=MCsquared is no longer a viable theory. Scientists in Cern have pushed particles faster than the speed of light.

Einstein can rest easy - European researchers measured the speed of neutrinos and found the subatomic particles don't travel faster than light after all.
The new finding refutes another team's measurements that prompted widespread disbelief among scientists last year.
Scientists with the OPERA experiment said in September that their tests appeared to show neutrinos speeding faster than light - a feat that goes against Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity which underlies much of modern physics.

Einstein was right! CERN says particles DIDN'T travel faster than light - and something was 'not quite right' with last year's experiment | Mail Online

Or....not.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think that the question I asked you went unnoticed either.
Oh...then let me copy and paste here so you have a second chance....
I'm not defensive in the least...I don't defend science as if it's 100% accurate...I know better...you said you were a creationist, and in the same post criticized science for having to rewrite theory over and over again.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no different than the heat losing three games in boston the year before. and 3 games to chicago the same year. nothing matters to the heat but winning the championship. regular season not so much.

I know the Heats goal is winning championships.... that's why they made Wade robin to begin with

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird

i was just fucking around trying to be a smartass with the whole "E=mc cubed - pi" thing

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

i'm confident in Tazawa until Bailey gets back

I dont believe hanrahan is hurt.......other than his ego

Tazawa has the stuff to close, hopefully he has the head for it

Remember when Alex welcomed him to the league?

I think every good parent of a budding baseball star (pitcher) should mandate their child have Tommy John Surgery their sophmore year of high school. And use a B_Lake cadaver ligament, too.

Amazing how these guys all come back from what was once a death sentence.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, between you and me (and don't tell Vanity Plates) I wasn't exactly comfortable with Hanrahan closing anyway. . . .

Whether Uehara or Tazawa have the mentality, who knows.

well Vintage Panties will be sure to let you know how your team is about to hit the shits because of the situation. he may be careful with you tho. but he will definitely let you know that hanrahan is/was a bag of shit. and then say "i told you so"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the same scientists that tell us butt fucking is perfectly natural? Yeah, they are going to carry a lot of weight with me.

"repressing homosexual tendencies is perfectly natural" - science