• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

And since you don't watch many yankee games...exactly what would you be basing your opinion that Gardner is a better CF'er than you've probably seen play an innings once or twice by accident...

"they have pinstripes...must be the yankees...hey...wait...you don't spell Jeter "T-U-L-O-W-I-T-Z-K-I-"

No no. He sees lots of Gardner in those MLB game recaps that he watches online!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
LMAO ... I never said either of those things .... and its Coste LOL

** also, Conor Gilaspie is not a phillie

whatever..that guy was nails.....unlike this kyle gillespie your ranting about

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzo and Crawford couldn't hack it here and haven't stopped crying about it lol

I've tried telling Uno this hundreds of times in this debate...since he can't read it on fangraphs...he has absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno ... please just say you were kidding about Gardner >>> Cargo

LOL OMG

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought he had it turned around.....boy was i wrong...how the hell can you get that bad that quick...even ubaldo jimenez is shaking his head....dontrelle willis and scott kazmir too...

All those years being around the stench of the Blue Jays must have finally caught up to him

Oh lord I just looked at Jimenez's numbers, what the hell happened to him?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not sure what his actual point is....I thought it was he thinks the Sox would be better off if they didn't make the big trade and bring in the guys they did....I usually skim his posts (if not just skip) but that seemed to be his point...If it's just that the newest Dodgers will have better stats than the new Sox I don't give a fuck lol. Even that's not real close right now. Napoli out producing Gonzo, dempster over Beckett, Crawford over Victorino ....Gonzo ain't the 30-40 HR guy anymore I wouldn't doubt Napoli out produces him. Beckett/Dempster, meh but I wanted Beckett gone, rather have Dempster. Craw/Vic about a wash too. Bottom line Sox are winning now, they didn't with those other guys. LA is not Boston. Gonzo and Crawford couldn't hack it here and haven't stopped crying about it lol

"I don't know what his point is...despite the fact that he's reiterated it literally dozens of times and I just repeated it verbatim"

You're humping a one month cupcake schedule...can't wait to throw all these quotes in your faces...and watch you all disappear

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought he had it turned around.....boy was i wrong...how the hell can you get that bad that quick...even ubaldo jimenez is shaking his head....dontrelle willis and scott kazmir too...

FUCK YOU

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
All those years being around the stench of the Blue Jays must have finally caught up to him

yeah i fuckin know right

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Blue Jays will be trading back for Roy soon .... the roids can save them both

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL OMG

HAHAHA. You see what we have to deal with, Pickles? He initially had Gardner ranked ahead of J. Upton, too, but pussed his way out of that one when he saw the way Upton started the season.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

And since you don't watch many yankee games...exactly what would you be basing your opinion that Gardner is a better CF'er than you've probably seen play an innings once or twice by accident...

"they have pinstripes...must be the yankees...hey...wait...you don't spell Jeter "T-U-L-O-W-I-T-Z-K-I-"

and now we're back to lying about things I've said...you really are my bitch...you do know everyone can see this right?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried telling Uno this hundreds of times in this debate...since he can't read it on fangraphs...he has absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

lol...down is now going to continue humping something that has already been proven false...it sucks when you have nothing left eh?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL OMG

Nope...

Personally, I can't wait for the next time he uses OPS+ to make an point.

Gardner: 96

Cargo: 122

"buu..buuuu....COORS FIELD!!!"

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you're finally admitting you leave when your team sucks

Nah. If I leave, I wouldn't be around to make fun of the Yankees' annual collapse. What fun would that be?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA. You see what we have to deal with, Pickles? He initially had Gardner ranked ahead of J. Upton, too, but pussed his way out of that one when he saw the way Upton started the season.

Well everyone knows J. Upton is only a marginal talent

HAHAHAHA

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

like I said, pretty easy to see you're pissing these guys off when they have to resort to making things up you never said

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trashing anyone...I made a statement at the beginning of the season...your idiot fanbase has chosen to continually try to rub it in my face no matter how fucking stupid it makes them look...I didn't bring this up, your idiot brethren did

You know the funny thing is, I actually think I agreed with your original point about Napoli, Victorino, and Dempster (at least I thought I did before it got lost in semantics). The way I would have phrased it would be:

Was I, as a Sox fan, more optimistic going into 2012 with Agon, Crawford, and Beckett, than I was going into this season with Vic, Napoli, and Dempster. And the answer is yes. 2012 ended up being a nightmare, and this season has been great so far, but I was definitely more optimistic going into last year than this year.