• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright bitches and fags. I am out!

Enjoy the weekend

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellsbury ranked ahead of Poor Man's Ellsbury, too.

not addressing the fact that you've spent 3 years bashing defensive metrics? Figured...Hypocrites don't like facing their hypocrisy

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your actual argument has changed so many times it's impossible to keep track of...

No, it hasn't...when you change someone's argument for them, its doesn't actually count as them changing their argument

You're proving yourself my bitch over and over

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the red sox fans humping my mistake...as though it helps your argument...what's the red sox record against the O's again?

It doesn't matter. They are 20-8 with the best record in baseball. That's all I'm concerned with.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry...that means he's a million times better than that piece of shit CarGo...

"I didn't change your words! Saying gardner is better than cargo means you're saying that cargo is a piece of shit! Stop arguing semantics uno!"

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I can't just stand by and watch a bunch of Reds Sox fans gang-up on Uno.

A) Uno is right.
B) I don't know what the question was or what you're arguing about, but it doesn't matter.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope pickles really went out on a limb and took romero:suds:

hahaha ... I would do it to help out Heatwave

I usually take anyone pitching against Miami or Houston... Fister would be a great choice tonight, but 6,800 is a steep asking price for him IMO

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not addressing the fact that you've spent 3 years bashing defensive metrics? Figured...Hypocrites don't like facing their hypocrisy

I guess Gardner's defense has regressed now that he can't compare with other left fielders. Couldn't have seen that coming!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter. They are 20-8 with the best record in baseball. That's all I'm concerned with.

speaking of changing their argument

you're pathetic

"whats the red sox record against the division?"

Well against the not crappy members of the division: 3-3

"it doesn't matter what their record is against the division!!!"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems to me that it's you that doesn't want to face defensive metrics you've humped in the past...all of which, indicate that Gardner might not be so special a CF'er...so what ever your flavor of choice is these days....

What was his latest one? DRS?

Funny that these are only mentioned when they over-jeter a yankee player and are viciously attacked when they don't...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I didn't change your words! Saying gardner is better than cargo means you're saying that cargo is a piece of shit! Stop arguing semantics uno!"

I'm lost

Did you say Gardner was better than CarGo ?

I know we are all somewhat homers and I know despite what others say you are intelligent when it comes to baseball, thus me asking if you really said this? Cause I dont believe you would

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Gardner's defense has regressed now that he can't compare with other left fielders. Couldn't have seen that coming!

The only thing funnier than watching chappee prove himself a huge hypocrite and refusing to address it (like a bitch) is watching chappee fail to properly read defensive metrics while being a hypocrite about them

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of changing their argument

you're pathetic

"whats the red sox record against the division?"

Well against the not crappy members of the division: 3-3

"it doesn't matter what their record is against the division!!!"

20-8 overall. 10-5 in the division. 9-3 on the road. Suck on it!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I can't just stand by and watch a bunch of Reds Sox fans gang-up on Uno.

A) Uno is right.
B) I don't know what the question was or what you're arguing about, but it doesn't matter.

I'm pretty sure Uno would trash the Yankees if it was his only way to discredit the Sox. Gotta admire that MPL-Jeter kind of devotion.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Uno would trash the Yankees if it was his only way to discredit the Sox. Gotta admire that MPL-Jeter kind of devotion.

its a sickness i think

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that it's you that doesn't want to face defensive metrics you've humped in the past...all of which, indicate that Gardner might not be so special a CF'er...so what ever your flavor of choice is these days....

What was his latest one? DRS?

Funny that these are only mentioned when they over-jeter a yankee player and are viciously attacked when they don't...

Umm I've never humped defensive metrics in the past...I've pointed out that everyone agrees that gardner is an elite defensive player...and I've pointed out that ALL of the defensive metrics agree with that assessment

I have never once humped Just UZR like chappee has or just WAR like you did yesterday

but I supposed when you have no argument left, you have to be willing to prove yourself a hypocrite right?