• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conor Gilaspie

Just warning you all now .... the guy is a player

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lost

Did you say Gardner was better than CarGo ?

I know we are all somewhat homers and I know despite what others say you are intelligent when it comes to baseball, thus me asking if you really said this? Cause I dont believe you would

I said I would take gardner over him yes...outside of coors, they're pretty much the same player...both have injury histories but cargo has literally never exceed 145 games in a season...gardner has twice...and gardner is better defensively and on the basepaths...its close, but I still take gardner

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing funnier than watching chappee prove himself a huge hypocrite and refusing to address it (like a bitch) is watching chappee fail to properly read defensive metrics while being a hypocrite about them

Yup...no more Gold Glove talk for Poor Man's Ellsbury!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I didn't change your words! Saying gardner is better than cargo means you're saying that cargo is a piece of shit! Stop arguing semantics uno!"

Uno...when you've spent all day changing your own arguments, you just look silly complaining about it now...:laugh3:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20-8 overall. 10-5 in the division. 9-3 on the road. Suck on it!

keep changing that argument...I will have fun mocking you while you disappear later in the season

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vance worley is a player.....chris coast was a player

LMAO ... I never said either of those things .... and its Coste LOL

** also, Conor Gilaspie is not a phillie

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I would take gardner over him yes...outside of coors, they're pretty much the same player...both have injury histories but cargo has literally never exceed 145 games in a season...gardner has twice...and gardner is better defensively and on the basepaths...its close, but I still take gardner

:lol:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your actual argument has changed so many times it's impossible to keep track of...

Yeah I'm not sure what his actual point is....I thought it was he thinks the Sox would be better off if they didn't make the big trade and bring in the guys they did....I usually skim his posts (if not just skip) but that seemed to be his point...If it's just that the newest Dodgers will have better stats than the new Sox I don't give a fuck lol. Even that's not real close right now. Napoli out producing Gonzo, dempster over Beckett, Crawford over Victorino ....Gonzo ain't the 30-40 HR guy anymore I wouldn't doubt Napoli out produces him. Beckett/Dempster, meh but I wanted Beckett gone, rather have Dempster. Craw/Vic about a wash too. Bottom line Sox are winning now, they didn't with those other guys. LA is not Boston. Gonzo and Crawford couldn't hack it here and haven't stopped crying about it lol

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Uno would trash the Yankees if it was his only way to discredit the Sox. Gotta admire that MPL-Jeter kind of devotion.

I wasn't trashing anyone...I made a statement at the beginning of the season...your idiot fanbase has chosen to continually try to rub it in my face no matter how fucking stupid it makes them look...I didn't bring this up, your idiot brethren did

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So was Doc Halladay

i thought he had it turned around.....boy was i wrong...how the hell can you get that bad that quick...even ubaldo jimenez is shaking his head....dontrelle willis and scott kazmir too...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Uno would trash the Yankees if it was his only way to discredit the Sox. Gotta admire that MPL-Jeter kind of devotion.

Truth be told, the Yankees are the only team to surrender a 3-0 lead in MLB Playoff history... which means they were absolutely shitty in 2004. Hence, the only reason the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 is because they were slightly less shitty... but absolutely shitty non-the-less.

Just one big shit-pile of a 2004 cespool, really. I'm guessing Uno would agree.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup...no more Gold Glove talk for Poor Man's Ellsbury!

This is called chappee being so pissed he won't even address his hypocrisy...its really that easy folks

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm I've never humped defensive metrics in the past.

:bullshit:

And since you don't watch many yankee games...exactly what would you be basing your opinion that Gardner is a better CF'er than you've probably seen play an innings once or twice by accident...

"they have pinstripes...must be the yankees...hey...wait...you don't spell Jeter "T-U-L-O-W-I-T-Z-K-I-"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno...when you've spent all day changing your own arguments, you just look silly complaining about it now...:laugh3:

once again, you changing my arguments doesn't mean I changed them...you're really the king of sticking your fingers in your ears and refusing to address all the stupid shit you say...no matter how many times it's proven a lie...that's pathetic...you truly are a republican

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I can't just stand by and watch a bunch of Reds Sox fans gang-up on Uno.

A) Uno is right.
B) I don't know what the question was or what you're arguing about, but it doesn't matter.

everybody here is a liar

except uno

Law and Message Board Order