• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only me and Rock knew the Sox would be this awesome

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are all late. Lets get to work posting fellas

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a lot harder for me to not buy into this team as being a legit contender. Very surprised Hanrahan closed last night.......but that might do wonders for his confidence out there. Bailey should have been rested, so why Hanrahan?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this morning I bring you....the pride and joy of NYC....the man who so accurately represents the big Apple.

"Hey, could I get another pepperoni over here?" Bloomberg asked owner Antonio Benito.

"I'm sorry sir," he replied, "we can't do that. You've reached your personal slice limit."

Mayor Bloomberg, not accustomed to being challenged, assumed that the owner was joking.

"OK, that's funny," he remarked, "because of the soda thing ... No come on. I'm not kidding. I haven't eaten all morning, just send over another pepperoni."

"OK, that's funny," he remarked, "because of the soda thing ... No come on. I'm not kidding. I haven't eaten all morning, just send over another pepperoni."

"I'm sorry sir. We're serious," Benito insisted. "We've decided that eating more than one piece isn't healthy for you, and so we're forbidding you from doing it."

"Look jackass," Bloomberg retorted, his anger boiling, "I fucking skipped breakfast this morning just so I could eat four slices of your pizza. Don't be a schmuck, just get back to the kitchen and bring out some fucking pizza, okay."

"I'm sorry sir, there's nothing I can do," the owner repeated. "Maybe you could go to several restaurants and get one slice at each. At least that way you're walking. You know, burning calories."

This shop owner? Is my fucking hero....

"You know, burning calories" :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this morning I bring you....the pride and joy of NYC....the man who so accurately represents the big Apple.

This shop owner? Is my fucking hero....

"You know, burning calories" :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

You know that's fake, right?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a lot harder for me to not buy into this team as being a legit contender. Very surprised Hanrahan closed last night.......but that might do wonders for his confidence out there. Bailey should have been rested, so why Hanrahan?

believe it or not Bailey has a little thing with his arm....wasn't available last night nor tonight....'nothing major' though....

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clay Buchholz situation is something that's not being policed by the umps anymore. I cant tell you how many times I've seen a pitcher lick his fingers and go right to his grip on the ball, and nothing is said. Its like nobody is paying attention anymore. Tom Glavine made a similar statement this morning about how players have become lazy with paying attention

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that's fake, right?

Reading that now...fuck...too bad, I'd personally send a shop owner in NYC a check to do that to him....it needs to be done.

Daily Currant? What the fuck is drudge thinking...here's another of their "stories"

Former Congressman Anthony Weiner tried to put his past behind him today by colorfully making light of the scandal which removed him from office.

In an interview with WNBC's local news this morning, the potential mayoral candidate said he has moved beyond his sexting drama and the only "hard-on" he has now is for New York City....

:laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the "listen jackass" part of the statement gave it away for me... And the quote was too detailed for it to be a real account....

Still funny... I don't think anybody likes Bloomberg...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for sox to play a real team Time to beat some ranger butt:suds:

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish pitching in this series?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clay Buchholz situation is something that's not being policed by the umps anymore. I cant tell you how many times I've seen a pitcher lick his fingers and go right to his grip on the ball, and nothing is said. Its like nobody is paying attention anymore. Tom Glavine made a similar statement this morning about how players have become lazy with paying attention

They showed the actual video of what the Heatwaves are bitching about, but instead of stopping after he touches his arm...they let it run, and you see Buchholz repeatedly wiping his fingers off on his pants...

Not only that, the pitch they are really bitching the most about? A knee buckling curve to bautista? You don't want to lube a ball for a curverball...you need the friction...a pitcher would use spit or something else for a fastball to put less backspin on it...and thus causing it to sink....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Maddon needs to stop being a bitch

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“It was an ill-conceived idea from the beginning,” Rays manager Joe Maddon said. “It didn't look good from jump street. I respect what the umpires did.
“I thought Teddy Barrett handled it really well calling it when he did. Like he told me, we lost the field. That was the phrase he used, and I think he was absolutely correct.
“They did the best they possibly could, but it's not going to get any better. I think they did the right thing. It's not just about playing 41/2 or five innings. It's about playing nine. And if you can't play nine, I think it's the appropriate thing to do.”
The Royals disagreed.
“When they first put the tarp on,” right fielder Jeff Francoeur said, “the field was unplayable. No doubt. At that point, though, you throw out all the (drying compound) you have — especially since (the Rays) are not coming back (to KC).
“Try to get five innings in. If they’re up 2-1, good for them. If we’re up 1-0, good for us. They knew coming into this game that we weren’t playing nine innings. Everybody did.”

Johnson stole second before scoring when a Gordon grounder squirted through second baseman Ben Zobrist for an RBI single.
“I really don't believe that ball would've gotten by (Zobrist) in normal conditions,” Maddon said. “That ball just skipped.”

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Maddon do?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holland/doubie
lackey/ogando
lester/darvish

good test for bats and pitchers

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
“It was an ill-conceived idea from the beginning,” Rays manager Joe Maddon said. “It didn't look good from jump street. I respect what the umpires did.
“I thought Teddy Barrett handled it really well calling it when he did. Like he told me, we lost the field. That was the phrase he used, and I think he was absolutely correct.
“They did the best they possibly could, but it's not going to get any better. I think they did the right thing. It's not just about playing 41/2 or five innings. It's about playing nine. And if you can't play nine, I think it's the appropriate thing to do.”
The Royals disagreed.
“When they first put the tarp on,” right fielder Jeff Francoeur said, “the field was unplayable. No doubt. At that point, though, you throw out all the (drying compound) you have — especially since (the Rays) are not coming back (to KC).
“Try to get five innings in. If they’re up 2-1, good for them. If we’re up 1-0, good for us. They knew coming into this game that we weren’t playing nine innings. Everybody did.”

Johnson stole second before scoring when a Gordon grounder squirted through second baseman Ben Zobrist for an RBI single.
“I really don't believe that ball would've gotten by (Zobrist) in normal conditions,” Maddon said. “That ball just skipped.”

i was pretty stoked about the non loss yesterday

in the last 5 games the rays have played in kansas city....

the royals have scored 35 runs on 62 hits.....holy shit batman

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox have lost only two series so far this year, one to the Orioles, one to the Royals.

Royals might be legit contenders all year in that division.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was pretty stoked about the non loss yesterday

in the last 5 games the rays have played in kansas city....

the royals have scored 35 runs on 62 hits.....holy shit batman

total bullshit

get the fucking game in

now they get to burn a day off and start over.

fuck the rays