• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't even logged in to lurked over there but maybe a time or two... Only when I've heard you guys talk about someone crying or butthurt over there... Haha

She always seemed to "give the correct" answer over there and not "burn any bridges"... Now, she done let her hair down and pissing on people... LOL ... I love when a spade gets called a spade... :pound::pound:

Not trying to burn any bridges or piss on anyone. But if people come in to piss on people who can't defend themselves because they got banned being given a decent reason, I'll be the hot air that blows it back at them.

And the I know what happened and you don't response isn't going to go unchallenged though I know the response to my, so tell us, is either going to be silence or some version of, well we can't talk about it.

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to burn any bridges or piss on anyone. But if people come in to piss on people who can't defend themselves because they got banned being given a decent reason, I'll be the hot air that blows it back at them.

And the I know what happened and you don't response isn't going to go unchallenged though I know the response to my, so tell us, is either going to be silence or some version of, well we can't talk about it.
It really is interesting to see some of the responses and statements over there....some of the bitterness is palpable...

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just staying away. Had I known about this place earlier I would have moved over then.
I'm still checking it out, though, it's dying a slow death and has certainly lost its appeal... there's a few that are certainly trying real hard, but, they lack the personality and wit to carry the missing dynamic...

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is interesting to see some of the responses and statements over there....some of the bitterness is palpable...

I'm most fascinated with those who never gave 2 shits about the board suddenly become so "talkative".

But, hell, it's their board now, they can make it into whatever they want without those terrible people who deserved their ban.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still checking it out, though, it's dying a slow death and has certainly lost its appeal... there's a few that are certainly trying real hard, but, they lack the personality and wit to carry the missing dynamic...
I may make an appearance in the chance the apocalypse happens or Oregon wins the NCG. So better chance of an apocalypse happening first...

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm most fascinated with those who never gave 2 shits about the board suddenly become so "talkative".

But, hell, it's their board now, they can make it into whatever they want without those terrible people who deserved their ban.
I surprised most by what appears to be bitterness/borderline jealousy of those that are now gone.... I guess some can shine now or at least, give off a tarnished brass hue...