• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone pass on a <hahainsertnelsonsimpsonsjpg> at Jenner for shit talking Chubb going to the Browns and them being two games clear of the Falcons?

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've taken shits that were more interesting and informative. Do the board a favor and....

pics or it didn't happen

Right. It had nothing to do with the TCU board, and way, way of much has been made of that, of course, by people who didn't know a damn thing about it. To hear it from the bitter, the site was all about elitist stalking shot and planning sabotage, when ly not at all what it was. Just some fiends getting away from negativity and drama and shit posting to joke around.

was there and anti-orange thread? if not, i am a disappoint

Really disappointing to see some of the responses from people on SO. I wasn’t invited to the other board, but who cares. A lot of good and funny posters were banned and are now here. That’s why I’m here. There is a noticeable difference on SO and it seems many are in denial of that. I don’t see it improving over there IMO.

you were not invited because none of those folks have teeth

It's through paypal

he knows. his mom also accepts paypal.

and EBT cards

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lurking the deserted wasteland here and there. She's not taking any over there either...

I haven't even logged in to lurked over there but maybe a time or two... Only when I've heard you guys talk about someone crying or butthurt over there... Haha

She always seemed to "give the correct" answer over there and not "burn any bridges"... Now, she done let her hair down and pissing on people... LOL ... I love when a spade gets called a spade... :pound::pound:

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't even logged in to lurked over there but maybe a time or two... Only when I've heard you guys talk about someone crying or butthurt over there... Haha

She always seemed to "give the correct" answer over there and not "burn any bridges"... Now, she done let her hair down and pissing on people... LOL ... I love when a spade gets called a spade... :pound::pound:
I have no idea of what she posted when it first went down, but I'll bet she had some shit vaporized...

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were going with the red spandex and matching tutu muumuu combo....
The sad thing is, I know where your mind is going with this...
rRyRTGj.gif