• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone at rivals decided to get rid of a handful of people when they found out they were using a vacant board to post on. Per terms of service, this is not allowed and there is zero tolerance. 3 mods and about 27+/- we're permabanned. There was some uproar on the board and more people got banned. Some people had absolutely nothing to do with the offsite or the uproar. It was a cleansing and people that were hand picked. Some people that posted on the off-site are still not banned. This was calculated. They got rid of the mods and main people first. Then they got rid of who stood up for them and anyone else they wanted.

I read every damn word of that TOS and couldn't find a damn thing in there about being allowed or not & there CERTAINLY wasn't a damn thing in there about you catching a permaban if you did.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read every damn word of that TOS and couldn't find a damn thing in there about being allowed or not & there CERTAINLY wasn't a damn thing in there about you catching a permaban if you did.
So we have more proof that this was a calculated cleansing!!! Bravo.....

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the whole boring thing..twice, then reread any rules I could find about this.

Crickets.
Like I said, just proves this was personal. Having a gold or pink shield had nothing to do with it. You're diplomatic and reasonable, or you'd be gone

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said. People get hurt when they're not included. Irishblooded and I could go to the ND board and talk all day long, but nobody would care because they would understand that. Some of these people that are upset, are upset because they assume these people went elsewhere to tell secrets and talk shit.
Bingo.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. It had nothing to do with the TCU board, and way, way of much has been made of that, of course, by people who didn't know a damn thing about it. To hear it from the bitter, the site was all about elitist stalking shot and planning sabotage, when ly not at all what it was. Just some fiends getting away from negativity and drama and shit posting to joke around.
Well, to be honest, it has calmed down since the bans. Take that how you will.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3472.jpg

MarineG8R

Anti-Dentite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really disappointing to see some of the responses from people on SO. I wasn’t invited to the other board, but who cares. A lot of good and funny posters were banned and are now here. That’s why I’m here. There is a noticeable difference on SO and it seems many are in denial of that. I don’t see it improving over there IMO.

gpcocks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really disappointing to see some of the responses from people on SO. I wasn’t invited to the other board, but who cares. A lot of good and funny posters were banned and are now here. That’s why I’m here. There is a noticeable difference on SO and it seems many are in denial of that. I don’t see it improving over there IMO.
The teef doctor is right.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People left for several reasons, and most wouldn’t go back even if Ladky and his happy band of minions relented. I wouldn’t go back if they paid me.

gpcocks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a lite version of this forum? I have seized a number of times already.

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m on all the secret boards because I’m gangsta af and there’s nothing you can do aboot it.