• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even see the board. Who is "running" it now?
Buford is about the only loudmouth over there, LetsallWhine is well Whining the rest are most trolls and the few of us that didn't get the axe voicing our opinions of previous trolls about their opinions on the rapture!

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buford is about the only loudmouth over there, LetsallWhine is well Whining the rest are most trolls and the few of us that didn't get the axe voicing our opinions of previous trolls about their opinions on the rapture!
Ha! The sheriff can have that place. The only redeeming quality of that guy was that he has awesome taste in music.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even see the board. Who is "running" it now?

It's more the piling on of those who can't come back to defend themselves. And the "they deserved it" remarks.

I asked 3 people if they would run a fund raiser for R1776U since I'm about to be traveling again & got shouted down for calling out other members.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good! I won't go back there. They won't get money from my clicks!

Oh, are you sure? Some are saying that all you have to do is EM Greg to get back on & that many will do that and return.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, should I put this in my signature over there:

December 29, 2018...Let us NEVER forget....it can happen to you.

That is the Thursday night this all started.

Well, duh

November 29, 2018....Let us NEVER forget...it can happen to YOU

Last edited:

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure a few on here could deliver it for you.

I’ve seen you destroy a few in the day, so the thoughts of your “going out with a bang” post content have me intrigued.
Haha, yeah, when I want to be I can be scathing. A result of my scorpio persona. Not something I'm proud of, but it is what it is. I just am still in denial that some of the people responsible are such Judas traitors, and so many "friends" are almost smug in their much repeated apathy, while others revel in the Rivals Day Massacre.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, yeah, when I want to be I can be scathing. A result of my scorpio persona. Not something I'm proud of, but it is what it is. I just am still in denial that some of the people responsible are such Judas traitors, and so many "friends" are almost smug in their much repeated apathy, while others revel in the Rivals Day Massacre.

Unfortunately, some things I found out over the years have been letdowns WRT certain posters.

Your posts always are honest, and that’s something I appreciate.

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot to scathe!