• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooooooo

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we lost the NFC championship last yr and the Super Bowl this yr. soooooooo we should win the Super Bowl next yr right?

Go niners! Till the day I die!

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Super Bowl loss sucks.

From 5-0 to 5-1 in the SB. They're supposed to be undefeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hurt:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well we lost the NFC championship last yr and the Super Bowl this yr. soooooooo we should win the Super Bowl next yr right?

Go niners! Till the day I die!

ilikethewayyouthink.png

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm upset but I know the future is bright. Honestly I'm a youngster and never experienced the winning yrs. was still too young in 95. I'm upset we lost it and ruined an undefeated claim.

But we will be back!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no way am I glad that they lost the Superbowl but it is a relief. Now I don't have to worry about that all the time. As I wrote that I realized it was fucking stupid. I'm pissed that they lost even one time. Especially when they were a better team and should have won. I have had red on every day since though just to show that I still rep them no matter what.

images

Red till I'm dead!!!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm upset but I know the future is bright. Honestly I'm a youngster and never experienced the winning yrs. was still too young in 95. I'm upset we lost it and ruined an undefeated claim.

But we will be back!

Man, don't even worry about losing the undefeated in the Super Bowl thing. If you're good enough to make the Super Bowl multiple times, you are bound to lose one. The Yankees, Celtics, and Lakers have multiple defeats in the championship round.

I wish you had experienced my childhood as Niner fan. Many of us in here were very spoiled football fans, but damn, I can't believe I was in high school the last time the Niners won a SB. Oh well, at least they finally made it back again and gave me some memories. You have to take the good with the bad. Hey, we're already the odds-on favorite to make it to the SB next year from the NFC side according to the current Las Vegas odds.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, don't even worry about losing the undefeated in the Super Bowl thing. If you're good enough to make the Super Bowl multiple times, you are bound to lose one. The Yankees, Celtics, and Lakers have multiple defeats in the championship round.

I wish you had experienced my childhood as Niner fan. Many of us in here were very spoiled football fans, but damn, I can't believe I was in high school the last time the Niners won a SB. Oh well, at least they finally made it back again and gave me some memories. You have to take the good with the bad. Hey, we're already the odds-on favorite to make it to the SB next year from the NFC side according to the current Las Vegas odds.

What you're saying Robo makes a lot of sense. I think when they kickoff again next year, it's not gonna be a big deal. But as a sports fan, though, that was one record I had a lot of pride in.

As I said in another thread, a three peat could change all that :)