• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soooo.....Michigan State

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not the only one. USA Gymnastics should be raked over the coals as well as it had to have been reported to them as well.

Yet they kept using Nassar.
Michigan State has a huge problem once Sandusky hit because they were essentially 15 years in since the first accusation had been made there was no way that they could start an investigation without all of the shit hitting the fan. I am very glad the first women came forward to cause the levies to break to put that monster away. In the next few elections I will not vote for any incumbent on that board of trustees because fuck them, fuck all of them. I just hope the legal system will drop the hammer on all of the enablers.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to argue the news article stating that it’s worse than Penn State but I can’t. It is worse.

There is so much wrong with this situation that it will be easier to say what was done right. Nothing. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

I think some people in a weird way still think PSU was worse because it was a guy butt fucking boys as opposed to a guy diddling girls. At this point, I agree with you, this is looking way worse.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero Accountability. Lifetime Football Tix? She will be lucky if she's allowed in East Lansing when this is done.
Hopefully if she isn't named as a co-conspirator she is named in a civil suit that is sure to come

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some people in a weird way still think PSU was worse because it was a guy butt fucking boys as opposed to a guy diddling girls. At this point, I agree with you, this is looking way worse.
The only way this is slightly less bad is it wasn’t 8-10 year olds on the campus. In every other way possible MSU is worse. Had the university acted appropriately in the beginning it would have saved many girls from abuse including his neighbors 6 year old kid.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking along similar lines. The Penn St thing was socially taboo, therefore seems more disgusting. But at the end of the day, the scope of this appears huge and the number of victims is still growing

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then only way this is slightly less bad is it wasn’t 8-10 year olds on the campus. In every other way possible MSU is worse. Had the university acted appropriately in the beginning it would have saved many girls from abuse including his neighbors 6 year old kid.
I just cannot gasp the mindset of "well, we are too deep into this now, we just need to ride it out". One, five, 20 victims you put a stop to it

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then only way this is slightly less bad is it wasn’t 8-10 year olds on the campus. In every other way possible MSU is worse. Had the university acted appropriately in the beginning it would have saved many girls from abuse including his neighbors 6 year old kid.

Yeah. Bad juju. I listened to a couple of the chicks' testimonies, and they were too much for me to take. I can't imagine being a father of one of them, and knowing that I sent them to that school.

Last edited:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cannot gasp the mindset of "well, we are too deep into this now, we just need to ride it out". One, five, 20 victims you put a stop to it
The only thing is how many were reported to them. Don’t get me wrong though, one is too many and I hope I have shown that I have little tolerance to any bullshit.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Bad juju. I listened to a couple of the chick's testimonies, and they were too much for me to take. I can't imagine being a father of one of them, and knowing that I sent them to that school.
I have a 14 year old daughter involved in athletics. That absolutely hits home

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Bad juju. I listened to a couple of the chick's testimonies, and they were too much for me to take. I can't imagine being a father of one of them, and knowing that I sent them to that school.
One father who had the daughter go to him to tell him about it, told her she was imagining it and didn’t believe her. Once this broke he committed suicide.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing is how many were reported to them. Don’t get me wrong though, one is too many and I hope I have shown that I have little tolerance to any bullshit.
I have read enough of your posts that it's clear where you stand so no worries there. One is too much, but we also all know that when its one here and there it doesn't have the gravitas

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. I have a seven year old daughter who's into gymnastics, and a one-year old daughter that's into peas and chocolate pudding.
You put peas in her chocolate pudding?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One father who had the daughter go to him to tell him about it, told her she was imagining it and didn’t believe her. Once this broke he committed suicide.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

As a father, how could you do that?