• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is time. The show is getting quite stale.

So the race-wars will be the primary storyline for the season. Interesting. Although, I suspect they will all show up for the final battle, only to all engage in a group hug asking if everyone is OK and telling each other how much they love them.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a simple test mr hockey, but the fork is also gone and destroyed. Key with gone is ms ghost was in the alley after Juice left, so the jemma clothes and fork might come back. Maybe thats why they put her in that scene.

Jemma and juice are basically even now. She saved him, he saved her, but maybe both of them really wanted to die.
Juice is helping Jemma from his old ties with Clay. After Jax gave him out as a snitch ,he will no longer be in the club if he is found to be the one who hides Jemma as Tara's murderer. It might come down to Jemma or Juice to get a soul to confess....so much for Juice being a good guy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice is helping Jemma from his old ties with Clay. After Jax gave him out as a snitch ,he will no longer be in the club if he is found to be the one who hides Jemma as Tara's murderer. It might come down to Jemma or Juice to get a soul to confess....so much for Juice being a good guy.

He is definitely not doing it because of ties to Clay. Earlier in the episode Gemma covered for Juice. He got her back when he got the kiss of death from Jax. He needs someone in his corner. He acted repulsive to make that happen. Did you not see how blank he looked when giving Gemma his hand? Jax was the finale straw on that goodbye hug. He is now soulless.

I have literally no fucking clue how they decide to play that storyline(realistically Sutter probably doesn't either) but it sure as shit wasn't because of Clay. That is less likely than Juice doing it to take the fall for the club.

It's going to be a mixed bag of need someone on his side/getting back at Eli for causing this whole shit storm.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
He is definitely not doing it because of ties to Clay. Earlier in the episode Gemma covered for Juice. He got her back when he got the kiss of death from Jax. He needs someone in his corner. He acted repulsive to make that happen. Did you not see how blank he looked when giving Gemma his hand? Jax was the finale straw on that goodbye hug. He is now soulless.

I have literally no fucking clue how they decide to play that storyline(realistically Sutter probably doesn't either) but it sure as shit wasn't because of Clay. That is less likely than Juice doing it to take the fall for the club.

It's going to be a mixed bag of need someone on his side/getting back at Eli for causing this whole shit storm.

I could see Juice taking himself out, maybe letting everyone think he killed those two because he was out of the club. Payback to Jemma and Jax.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jemma just put her fingers down his throat to puke up the oxy that would have killed him. Thats all I meant he is getting even for. Jax was at the table telling everyone they will do what needs to be done. Killing the cop that saw Jemma there was what needed to get done.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide who will be accused of murdering Tara since Juice eliminated all the evidence. Haunting ending.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit... It's amazing how they keep turning stuff on you just like that, I watched the "after show" had no idea that writer of the show was playing the "otto" character....

He's also banging Gemma

The reason she gets 4 hrs of screen time more than she should each season and hasn't died yet.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also banging Gemma

The reason she gets 4 hrs of screen time more than she should each season and hasn't died yet.

And her sis gets a major reoccurring role on the show as well (the hospital administrator). I think her bro had a part earlier this season as well.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. Clay was the only one in the club aside from Chibs who really cared for him. He lost that connection....Gemma in later episodes. I would agree that I also have no clue how all of this will play out....only the the DA was lokking at Jax with an intense face.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And her sis gets a major reoccurring role on the show as well (the hospital administrator). I think her bro had a part earlier this season as well.
Yes...topping that off with Katey Sagal signing many times on the show's tract it is a family thing for sure.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also banging Gemma

After watching him in those Prison r*pe scenes and killing himself off should pretty much rule out any sane exit for any character. They say the actors that play Juice and Tig are personal friends of his before this all started too and explain why neither of them are gone either.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide who will be accused of murdering Tara since Juice eliminated all the evidence. Haunting ending.

The ghost. She has her cart and is rummaging thru the trash. You think there is any chance she does not pull the bloody boots and clothes out of the dumpster? Could that be the reason she keeps getting shown? I think it could end up making it to the DA.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching him in those Prison r*pe scenes and killing himself off should pretty much rule out any sane exit for any character. They say the actors that play Juice and Tig are personal friends of his before this all started too and explain why neither of them are gone either.

Ya that's what I said a few comments back. I havn't been worried about Juice or Tig when a lot have beacause..

1. Sutter says he doesn't like offing characters in finales/members of the club

2. He has mentioned the club dwindling.

3. They are best friends with each other and great friends with Sutter. Do a lot of the promoting and fan events between the too of them.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that's what I said a few comments back. I havn't been worried about Juice or Tig when a lot have beacause..

3. They are best friends with each other and great friends with Sutter. Do a lot of the promoting and fan events between the too of them.

This why I don't pay attention to anything outside of the show itself. Don't care about the writers, actors etc...I invest in the characters, the show. The Talking Dead etc...I think that's shit is dumb as hell. Not for me. I don't want hear the writers and actors explain everything after the show is over. I had no idea Sutter was dating Katy Segal. That really ruins a lot of shit for me. For awhile there I thought she might die. Now I read this shit here and I'm all crabby. My own fault.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why I don't pay attention to anything outside of the show itself. Don't care about the writers, actors etc...I invest in the characters, the show. The Talking Dead etc...I think that's shit is dumb as hell. Not for me. I don't want hear the writers and actors explain everything after the show is over. I had no idea Sutter was dating Katy Segal. That really ruins a lot of shit for me. For awhile there I thought she might die. Now I read this shit here and I'm all crabby. My own fault.

you couldn't tell that they were at least friends with very extreme benefits?

Gemma gets so much unecessary screen time it's ridiculous

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are not dating, they were married in 2004. Sorry if that ruins it more lol.

I didnt care about the outside stuff either, until they killed off the renegade marshall Torit or whatever because they started filming Vikings on HBO. I just thought the fifty shades was a MC killer and glad he is off of it.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry for repeating it, I must have posted something different on the other forum lol.