• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!!!!

I guess they had to go the massacre route to avoid vengeance from the Kings for turning Gaelen into the DA. But he couldnt have thought the DA would stay with her deal after he pulled the shit he did in this ep.

Interesting spot Tara is in now. Bobby has always been very good to her, and he is the one she will have to blatantly stab in the back to get her deal. Will she have the stomach to do that?

Overall, I thought it was an anti-climactic way to end Clay. I am going ot have to sit on that one for a while to see how I really feel about it. I did think it was extra cruel to have Gemma watch it, though.
I'm wondering if the deals Jax made are still valid now. I think Tara gives up on her push to leave and just gets back to the Club mentality.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fallout from the massacre tonight...

WOOHOO!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Tara fucked.

Been saying it for a while. Juice is a ticking time bomb lol.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want her to, but somehow I think she comes out of it alive.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where does Nero sit now? He is pissed that the MC killed his cousin's old lady, but he is also Jax's surrogate dad now. The Mayans are also going to declare war on SOA and Pope Enterprises, and they are pressuring the BizLats to join.

In the previews, Jax gives Juice a Corleone Kiss, so I guess he has it out with Nero and they settle things up. Not sure where that leaves Juice. There was also a scene in the previews where the MC was tossing a body in a ditch.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nero is not pissed that they killed the shooter kids mom, he is pissed because Jax looked him straight in the face and said he did not order it done. It wasnt a soothing hand rubbing Jax neck, it was a closed fist.

All it would have taken was Jax telling Tara she had the deal thru his deal. She is gonna be a fugitive for missing the trial, so this running is from so much.

I know it will be a great finale, but I really thought Tara would be running all thru the off season, kinda like the sons went to prison and the 8 months or so went by and they went back to changes a couple seasons ago. She still might run, but this time with Jax blessing. The question I have about the finale is you see Jax protecting his son and people shooting at him and tara, but is this something he ordered to scare Tara into coming back into his protection or is it Nero and the Mayans. Thats Clay all over again with the kidnapping destroying her hand.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nero is not pissed that they killed the shooter kids mom, he is pissed because Jax looked him straight in the face and said he did not order it done. It wasnt a soothing hand rubbing Jax neck, it was a closed fist.

All it would have taken was Jax telling Tara she had the deal thru his deal. She is gonna be a fugitive for missing the trial, so this running is from so much.

I know it will be a great finale, but I really thought Tara would be running all thru the off season, kinda like the sons went to prison and the 8 months or so went by and they went back to changes a couple seasons ago. She still might run, but this time with Jax blessing. The question I have about the finale is you see Jax protecting his son and people shooting at him and tara, but is this something he ordered to scare Tara into coming back into his protection or is it Nero and the Mayans. Thats Clay all over again with the kidnapping destroying her hand.
Yes, that deed fell on Jax and Nero might want a bit of revenge when all is said and done. Jax will never let his kids go...maybe Tara is trying to do something here....she blew off her deal and witness protection

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should also mention that I can't wait for Juice to die...what a whimpering coward and not even for an MC club. I wouldn't trust that prick to mow my lawn.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that deed fell on Jax and Nero might want a bit of revenge when all is said and done. Jax will never let his kids go...maybe Tara is trying to do something here....she blew off her deal and witness protection

She changed her mind after Bobby told her he loved her (I took that completely platonically, BTW). She realizes that as scared as she is, and as much as she does not want to raise her kids in that life, she truly cares for the guys in the club and does not want to screw them over.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to decide if I want to bother with this show.

My favorite shows of all time are as follows:

1) The Sopranos
2) Breaking Bad
3) Six Feet Under
4) Firefly
5) The West Wing

Good writing is what's most important to me. Is Sons well-written compared to the shows listed above?

Looking for intelligent replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
You have a lot of catching up to do cezero,
If you have the time, start from episode 1. Don't hop in now, you just won't get how it got to this point.
Great series though.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a lot of catching up to do cezero,
If you have the time, start from episode 1. Don't hop in now, you just won't get how it got to this point.
Great series though.

i'd start from the beginning for sure

still trying to gauge if i want to, though

looking for responses about the quality of writing so i can make my decision

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you like The Shield? It has a similar feel as that (same creator, and lots of actor recycling). Not as good, but a good reference.

I do not put SOA on any must-see lists, but I would say it has been a top 10-15 show each year it has been on. Like most shows, though, it has gotten slightly worse each season.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you like The Shield? It has a similar feel as that (same creator, and lots of actor recycling). Not as good, but a good reference.

I do not put SOA on any must-see lists, but I would say it has been a top 10-15 show each year it has been on. Like most shows, though, it has gotten slightly worse each season.

Excellent response, exactly what I was looking for.

I liked The Shield for 1 season, and it went way down for me after that.

I'm still on the fence for SOA. We'll see. Not trying to piss off fans of the show.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She changed her mind after Bobby told her he loved her (I took that completely platonically, BTW). She realizes that as scared as she is, and as much as she does not want to raise her kids in that life, she truly cares for the guys in the club and does not want to screw them over.

Or she is scared shitless that the Feds can't protect her from the MC....

Juice is dead, he pretty much put his final nail in his own coffin, it comes down to Bobby again with a vote of Juice meeting Mr Mayhem....

Final is gonna be great...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should also mention that I can't wait for Juice to die...what a whimpering coward and not even for an MC club. I wouldn't trust that prick to mow my lawn.

He's a coward because he is the one member of the club with a conscience?

Not only is he the most realistic character he has also been developed the best. Went from happy go lucky jokster to a guy who is a complete mess and doesn't care about anything anymore.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say its gotten worse each season.

S2 was def better than S1. 3 while it started slow and an amazing pay off with the best finale easily. S4 was the best season overall. I guess 5 and 6 have declined slightly since S4 though.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
i'd start from the beginning for sure

still trying to gauge if i want to, though

looking for responses about the quality of writing so i can make my decision

Who cares what others think?
Just start from #1 and see if you like it.
I could explain until I'm blue in the face, but if you don't like it, it won't do any good.