• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tig being a homo kinda killed the ending for me. Tara is gonna kill Unser. She's gonna fuck with his cancer meds or something. Maybe Wendy too. That's what it looks like to me.

Tig has always had a chubby for Venus. That is nothing new.

I agree, though, that it doesn't really sit right with the way his character has developed over the course of the series, though.

In a related observation, SAMCRO is entirely too PC. They do business with black gangsters (and look down on anyone who doesn't work with "N"s); do business with Mexicans (Diablo's, Cartel, BizLats); and protect trannies. The ONLY stereotype of bikers that these guys stand up to is that they are criminals. Other than that, they are just a bunch of furry little teddy bears.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Tara was never pregnant. I wonder how much longer before Jax pulls his head out his ass and figures out what she is doing. Venus just creeps me out! Is he/she for real or is that just fake stuff (boobs) that are put on for the show? Tig would fuck a knot-hole if it looked provocative!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tig has always had a chubby for Venus. That is nothing new.

I agree, though, that it doesn't really sit right with the way his character has developed over the course of the series, though.

In a related observation, SAMCRO is entirely too PC. They do business with black gangsters (and look down on anyone who doesn't work with "N"s); do business with Mexicans (Diablo's, Cartel, BizLats); and protect trannies. The ONLY stereotype of bikers that these guys stand up to is that they are criminals. Other than that, they are just a bunch of furry little teddy bears.

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed how they had to make his mom a Sandusky to help us the viewers hate her and be ok that Jax killed her - because she kinda had a good point about the trannie/druggie/hooker being a bad father.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Tara was never pregnant. I wonder how much longer before Jax pulls his head out his ass and figures out what she is doing.

I read it like Gemma was putting 2 and 2 together while sitting in that cell, and the black sheriff dude has figured it out too (that Tara set her up). Combined w Wendy and Unser, that's 4 people who could potentially tell Jax (or get killed by Tara before they can?) I'm very intrigued.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it like Gemma was putting 2 and 2 together while sitting in that cell, and the black sheriff dude has figured it out too (that Tara set her up). Combined w Wendy and Unser, that's 4 people who could potentially tell Jax (or get killed by Tara before they can?) I'm very intrigued.
I think it might be possible that Tara's boss is in on this and will falsify evidence backing her fake miscarriage. Yes ,very intriguing.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it might be possible that Tara's boss is in on this and will falsify evidence backing her fake miscarriage. Yes ,very intriguing.

That's a really good point.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not possible. It's certain.

Tara, lowen, Margaret and Wendy were a 4 woman team.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She was the one that supplied the pregnancy test in the first ep. There is no question that she is with Tara 100% on the whole thing, if not actually master-minding the whole thing for her own nefarious ends (she used to be an old-lady, after all).

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She is definitely in on it, she falsified the pregnancy test and she walked in the office when Tara was drawing blood that she used in her panties when she hit the table. Taras ex boss put the band aid on her vein. she knows what is happening. It almost looked like she had it as bad for Tara as tig is for venus. I think it started out as saying she was pregnant as an excuse to not have to sleep with jax, but he didnt care.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was the one that supplied the pregnancy test in the first ep. There is no question that she is with Tara 100% on the whole thing, if not actually master-minding the whole thing for her own nefarious ends (she used to be an old-lady, after all).
Yea ,forgot about that with the pregnancy test ,not to mention that she hates Jemma with a passion.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is definitely in on it, she falsified the pregnancy test and she walked in the office when Tara was drawing blood that she used in her panties when she hit the table. Taras ex boss put the band aid on her vein. she knows what is happening. It almost looked like she had it as bad for Tara as tig is for venus. I think it started out as saying she was pregnant as an excuse to not have to sleep with jax, but he didnt care.
:lol: Hey ,you never know!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ,forgot about that with the pregnancy test ,not to mention that she hates Jemma with a passion.

Remember when the lifted her shirt and showed the tattoo covering her entire back? That could have started the trouble with Gemma.

Either way, the previews made it seem like this is gonna come to a head quick.

It was also cool them taking over the ice cream shop with all the little kids getting candy to get the town back on their side.

still waiting for them to find the guns with the nazis though. maybe if Jax gets arrested he will use that.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Juice is officially a ticking time bomb.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wendy is using again...she has been put under a lot of stress. Tara is losing focus on her getaway plan. Nero confessed to the weapons...it will be thrown out due to the threats by the D.A. She is the next to die IMO.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she already let Nero go. She told him Torit killed her. She put the pictures of the dead kids in front of him to eat at his conscience.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are NOT looking good for Tara. When Unser is the linchpin to your death, you KNOW the universe is not happy with you.

Interesting to see the ghost back. I don't think we have seen her since Tara's kidnapping. Now we get a semi-explanation of who she is. We still don't know why she is haunting (or whatever she is doing) Jax, but at least now we have a slight idea I who she is and her connection to Jax.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was just an awesome ending, singing what sounded like an Irish lullaby, all those shots of everyone involved that ends up going to the gun waiting for Jax to walk in the door. Absolute cold blooded episode.
Previews next week everyone seems alive, Thomas missing, dont know if it was Jax or the irish that got him.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was just an awesome ending, singing what sounded like an Irish lullaby, all those shots of everyone involved that ends up going to the gun waiting for Jax to walk in the door. Absolute cold blooded episode.
Previews next week everyone seems alive, Thomas missing, dont know if it was Jax or the irish that got him.

No Jax takes the kids and hides them. he has the DA keep the charges on Tara so she cant take the boys...
My thoughts after watching the previews...

Seriously one minute you think something is dead on the show and they just keep bring it back and its not cheesey, its actually well plotted...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're setting up for an explosive finish. A few points.

1. I think Jax will realize he's at fault too and will forgive Tara. Their love is too deep.
2. I still think Tara may die by seasons end
3. Jax has a deeper plan for sure. Maybe like the S3 finale. There is a reason they just showed the whole club saying "yay" to Jax proposal. I don't think his deal with Patterson is anywhere near the full plan
4. That lullaby may hint towards Thomas death looming.

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Tara was never pregnant. I wonder how much longer before Jax pulls his head out his ass and figures out what she is doing. Venus just creeps me out! Is he/she for real or is that just fake stuff (boobs) that are put on for the show? Tig would fuck a knot-hole if it looked provocative!

Nope, Venus is fake, but then again maybe Walter Goggins goes that way a little since his character Shane Vendrell in Shield acted a little girlish on occasions and if I am remembering correctly he dressed up as a girl on a few occasions.