• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little lost. Didnt they plant the guns at the Nazi place to be found when they burned it down? Did the cops never find that holdup? I feel like I missed it. It was a genius move planting the guns the kid used, I thought that would have made the blame to the MC go away.

I am starting to wonder if they are gonna have Clay and Nero battle it out in prison. old bitch cop from the shield is gonna end up just as bad as toric.

The Tara stuff is the other thing confusing me. If she gets a divorce and custody when she is in prison, she gets the kids away from ma. But that also removes any spousal privileged testimony too.
The MC did plant the guns but this new DA (can't remember her name) is trying her best to tie them to the guns and Nero to the murder regarless of evidence. Roosevelt is not stupid....he knows Nero had nothing to do with the murder and knows that Toric started of this...including the case with Tara. Tara is a dumb-ass thinking that what she puts on paper with a lawyer will keep Jax away from his kids....unless she dimes the club and her husband out....Hmm.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice change of pace this week. A feel good episode like the S1 days. Club having a much needed good time together. Love bobby being back and seeing he was actually recruiting some much needed members.

Juice went badass. He is starting to become a ticking time bomb though lol.
I really thought that Bobby was looking to over-throw Jax and the MC....had no clue he was out to help him.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought that Bobby was looking to over-throw Jax and the MC....had no clue he was out to help him.

I too thought that, it was a pretty cool turn.... The need to rebuild the members in Sam crow, they were pretty thin....

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too thought that, it was a pretty cool turn.... The need to rebuild the members in Sam crow, they were pretty thin....
More fish in the barrel? Who knows with this show. I highly doubt that things go the MC's way this season....just a happy low for an episode or two.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to mention the pistol with the suppressor and the bullet holes found in Toric's hotel room....smell of heavy bleach with no maids allowed in the room.....Can this DA be more stupid or is this not about real justice?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to mention the pistol with the suppressor and the bullet holes found in Toric's hotel room....smell of heavy bleach with no maids allowed in the room.....Can this DA be more stupid or is this not about real justice?

I think she knows that Toric was dirty. But she also knows that the Sons are dirty AS HELL. If Toric goes down, her career likely goes down with him, so she needs to try to guide the justice flow away from him and towards SOA.

According to the teasers, she is putting a full-court-press on Tara and Nero, offering full immunity to both. The fact that the case against Nero is falling apart before her eyes shows she is going for the hail-mary at this point.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MC did plant the guns but this new DA (can't remember her name) is trying her best to tie them to the guns and Nero to the murder regarless of evidence. Roosevelt is not stupid....he knows Nero had nothing to do with the murder and knows that Toric started of this...including the case with Tara. Tara is a dumb-ass thinking that what she puts on paper with a lawyer will keep Jax away from his kids....unless she dimes the club and her husband out....Hmm.

I must be the only one that caught that. The Irish emptied the warehouse when they shot Phil. They took everything but two cases of the gun the kid used. Jax told them to load them in the van. After they shot up the nazis Jax told them to put them in the house before they burned it down. I am gonna have to find that to watch it again now.

Maybe the Toric thing threw them for a loop and they decided to let her keep chasing them.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as long as Rat gets a patch, he has been doing alot of dirty work.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last episode was chill. I like the new Juice. I think the Irish are going to kill Galen.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last episode was chill. I like the new Juice. I think the Irish are going to kill Galen.

Certainly seems that way. When Jax said "I didn't want this war!", They all looked around the table like "WTF?"

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she knows that Toric was dirty. But she also knows that the Sons are dirty AS HELL. If Toric goes down, her career likely goes down with him, so she needs to try to guide the justice flow away from him and towards SOA.

According to the teasers, she is putting a full-court-press on Tara and Nero, offering full immunity to both. The fact that the case against Nero is falling apart before her eyes shows she is going for the hail-mary at this point.
For sure. Now we have Clay, Nero and Tara who could bring down the club. I don't think Clay will or he would have done it by now. Nero will lose Jemma and respect on his own gang ,but a threat of his kid in any way might push him to spill. Tara is a loose cannon. She wants her kids out of that situation anyway.....offer her immunity and witness protection and she might bite.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is still out to get Jax, though, I suspect. She still has the divorce paper sitting in the wings. She pulled the stuff this week just to get Jax to sign the papers to keep the kids away from Gemma. She wants out of Charming, and away from the MC. Neither of those are possible with Jax still in the picture.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is wild. she got Jax to sign the papers, but Jax still does not know Neros deal will need Mom, the deal with the Irish will need her to go see Clay and she will start demanding back.

Tara might make it thru this season, I dont know if the clubs lawyer will. When Jax finds her going behind his back with this custody deal and the divorice, holy shit he is gonna hurt her.

I just love Walter Goggins playing that hooker role and how hot Tiggy is for her/him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is wild. she got Jax to sign the papers, but Jax still does not know Neros deal will need Mom, the deal with the Irish will need her to go see Clay and she will start demanding back.

Tara might make it thru this season, I dont know if the clubs lawyer will. When Jax finds her going behind his back with this custody deal and the divorice, holy shit he is gonna hurt her.

I just love Walter Goggins playing that hooker role and how hot Tiggy is for her/him.

How much fun are they having on the set with his prosthetics? I can imagine he is getting harassed by EVERYONE.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm honestly hoping Tara bites it. The Tara vs Gemma thing has gone on too long. Gemma is sleeping with showrunner so she's safe.

Tara, Margaret/lowen(these two especially), and even Wendy are all in deep shit.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tig being a homo kinda killed the ending for me. Tara is gonna kill Unser. She's gonna fuck with his cancer meds or something. Maybe Wendy too. That's what it looks like to me.