• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something to be Thankful For

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'd still take Romo over anything we have! As far as Sunday's game, for all I know Beasley being a rookie stopped on that pass and Romo thought he was going to continue running, plus the fact it was a "great diving" interception. At least Romo knows how to throw the ball downfield.

I now live in Iowa, but I lived in Dallas the last three years, and I absolutely hate the Cowboys, Romo does make some bad throws here and there, everyone does, I've seen Manning do it! Look at all the talent and playoff appearances Manning has had, yet he won 1 SB, but since Romo plays for the Cowboys I think he gets ripped more than if he was somewhere else. They did indirectly lose Sunday because of him, but as far as I'm concerned that was all on the Defense, you let GB run right down the field 5 times in the second half, and all they had to do was stop them once, come on Flynn is OK, but he is the 4th QB used by GB this season, and he couldnt make it with the Raiders!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'd still take Romo over anything we have! As far as Sunday's game, for all I know Beasley being a rookie stopped on that pass and Romo thought he was going to continue running, plus the fact it was a "great diving" interception. At least Romo knows how to throw the ball downfield.

I now live in Iowa, but I lived in Dallas the last three years, and I absolutely hate the Cowboys, Romo does make some bad throws here and there, everyone does, I've seen Manning do it! Look at all the talent and playoff appearances Manning has had, yet he won 1 SB, but since Romo plays for the Cowboys I think he gets ripped more than if he was somewhere else. They did indirectly lose Sunday because of him, but as far as I'm concerned that was all on the Defense, you let GB run right down the field 5 times in the second half, and all they had to do was stop them once, come on Flynn is OK, but he is the 4th QB used by GB this season, and he couldnt make it with the Raiders!

I don't know about that Smed....
With a 23 pt. lead at halftime, all Romo had to do is run the ball! Demarco Murray was having a great day, 134 yrds, averaging 7.4 ypc. Running the ball keeps your defense off the field. Murray only ran the ball 7 times in the 2nd half. Would have had more carries if Romo doesn't audible.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that Smed....
With a 23 pt. lead at halftime, all Romo had to do is run the ball! Demarco Murray was having a great day, 134 yrds, averaging 7.4 ypc. Running the ball keeps your defense off the field. Murray only ran the ball 7 times in the 2nd half. Would have had more carries if Romo doesn't audible.

Than that falls on Garrett, after about the first 2 or 3 audibles, he should said, Yo! Tony, quit with the audibles already!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't think Garrett did that? What you're suggesting is that Garrett is too timid to reign in his renegade QB. Either way, its a dumpster fire in Dallas. And at this point it looks like Romo is a pyromaniac.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't think Garrett did that? What you're suggesting is that Garrett is too timid to reign in his renegade QB. Either way, its a dumpster fire in Dallas. And at this point it looks like Romo is a pyromaniac.

So do you seriously think Romo said " screw you Garrett, I'm going to pass the ball 23 times in the second half whether you like it or not"? And if that is the case, then yes it is Garretts fault, he should have pulled him if that was the case, but I don't think it was.

But yes, you are correct it is a "dumpster fire", alot of people in here complain about what a mess our organization is, but there are a lot of Teams in a bigger mess than we are!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haha dumpster fire! classic

1502532_10201329440304068_948270044_n.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renegade QB? :noidea:

Boss don't you think Romo has the COMPLETE backing of Jerry Jones?

I do.

I think Jerry wants Romo to be a Peyton Manning type QB in Dallas and as GREAT of an interceptions as that was (I totally agree with you Smed) this action was far from the action of a Renegade QB.

Garrett is behind the 8 ball in Dallas, just like every HC since Jimmy Johnson.

Hell Jimmy will probably tell you he was handcuffed at times and still won a SB's despite it all.:lol:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start by saying I hate Dallas. I believe if you were around in the 70s and were a Rams fan you have too, goes with the territory. Funny thing is I like Romo to me he is the lesser Favre. Now Favre is probably not a great QB as far as Stats go. But I sure enjoyed watching him play. Win or lose he brought a certain excitement to the game that gunslinger mentality. Romo seems to me very much the same type of player just the die hasn't rolled his way. Until he wins the big one he will always be seen as an also ran. Lord knows they have brought enough talent into Dallas to do it over the years.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark, I must say your Avi has another one of the legendary Front Fours since the Fearsome Foursome leading right up to our present-day Elite Eight. Good choice and it is good to see Youngblood, Olsen, Brooks, and Dreyer in that Avatar!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Retro. That team and era are my favorite. Larry Brooks attended my high school. A few years ahead of me. Met him several times. He would come out and give the team a go get them speech. Huge man.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start by saying I hate Dallas. I believe if you were around in the 70s and were a Rams fan you have too, goes with the territory. Funny thing is I like Romo to me he is the lesser Favre. Now Favre is probably not a great QB as far as Stats go. But I sure enjoyed watching him play. Win or lose he brought a certain excitement to the game that gunslinger mentality. Romo seems to me very much the same type of player just the die hasn't rolled his way. Until he wins the big one he will always be seen as an also ran. Lord knows they have brought enough talent into Dallas to do it over the years.
While I agree that Romo is a poor mans Farve, let's not get ahead of ourselves here ozarkram!

Most Romo fan's know they are still waiting on 'A Single Post season win' (Ten years + in the waiting) much less waiting on the 'The Big One!'

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me Vita I am not putting Romo in say the Marino category cuz he never won the big one either. But agree Romo needs to make it thru some playoff games first.