• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something to be Thankful For

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much maligned as Fisher and Co. is, I think we have to be grateful that we don't have morons like Mike Shanahan and Jason Garrett as a coach. What a bunch of idiots! And we can be doubly thankful that Shanahan is coaching the Redskins.....I'm beginning to suspect that he's on the Rams payroll. And I guess we can also be grateful that we don't have Homo Romo as our QB. He's about the biggest choke artist I've ever seen in the NFL. He makes even Bradford look good!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ That's funny right there ^^

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much maligned as Fisher and Co. is, I think we have to be grateful that we don't have morons like Mike Shanahan and Jason Garrett as a coach. What a bunch of idiots! And we can be doubly thankful that Shanahan is coaching the Redskins.....I'm beginning to suspect that he's on the Rams payroll. And I guess we can also be grateful that we don't have Homo Romo as our QB. He's about the biggest choke artist I've ever seen in the NFL. He makes even Bradford look good!

I actually agree with the Redskins going for the two point conversion, they were playing well and at home and really had nothing to lose, I'm thinking Fisher would have done the same thing, given the same situation.

I'd take Romo over Bradford any day, the Dallas defense lost that game more than anyone!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have already missed the playoffs, what good is it to extend the game and possibly get more injuries when you can win the game from 2 yards?

I agree with Shannahan's choice to go for 2 as well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Shanahan's choice to go for 2, since they didn't get it! 2 more losses away from a top 2 pick!

Garrett is an idiot. Murray was getting like 8 yards a carry, so he only runs him 8 times in the second half while trying to protect a big lead and milk the clock. Stupid. Then, he basically throws Romo under the bus saying an interception was on a called running play. LOL.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett is an idiot. Murray was getting like 8 yards a carry, so he only runs him 8 times in the second half while trying to protect a big lead and milk the clock. Stupid. Then, he basically throws Romo under the bus saying an interception was on a called running play. LOL.

The play was a called run. Romo killed it at the line and audibled to a quick slant, due to coverage. Then made a bad throw (albeit, under pressure).

But, that loss wasn't entirely Romo's fault. The Cowboys' defense really blew that one with a pathetic 2nd half effort.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still you run Murray 8 times in the 2nd half with a lead like that?

That's the problem with Garrett, he gets pass happy like Martz did. It's like a contagious disease you cannot control.

The shakes develop, the whole 9. :L

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily only referring to Shanahan's latest questionable coaching decision, but his overall performance throughout the two years that he's had RG3. Nobody can argue against the fact he's mismanaged the team and RG3 badly this year. I'm just glad he is helping us with all his buffoonery. I guess him and Fisher are closer than I thought.

Smed55, looks like you and I disagree again. I am not a Bradford fan by any stretch of the imagination. But Romo is one of the most over-rated, imbecilic QBs in the league, and I don't care what #s you quote. He has a long history of choking at the most inopportune moments. Granted, I'd not want either one of them to be honest, but at least Bradford is still coachable this early in his career. Romo is a lost cause.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally agree about romo. Over-hyped for sure, and that goes for the Cowboys as well.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the problem with Garrett, he gets pass happy like Martz did. It's like a contagious disease you cannot control.

:lol: Reminds me a bit of the 2003 Raiders in the Superbowl.

Down only 10 pts in the second half, they run only ONE time in the entire second half. :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard today on ESPN Mike & Mike (John Clayton) that there were run plays called for the Cowboys in the 2nd half and Romo called audibles to pass. :L

I believe Johnny Clayton and I have nothing to bark abou in regards to Romo. He's either an idiot or an egomaniac.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man its crazy over on the redskins board

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're unhappy with RG3, maybe we can talk Washington into trading RG3 for Bradford straight up. OK, after all the rhetoric is spewed, nobody in their right mind would even consider bone-headed move like that on Washington's part. Would be ironic though, would it not?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're unhappy with RG3, maybe we can talk Washington into trading RG3 for Bradford straight up. OK, after all the rhetoric is spewed, nobody in their right mind would even consider bone-headed move like that on Washington's part. Would be ironic though, would it not?

In what world is RGIII better than Bradford? From everything I saw this season he certainly is not. I wouldn't make the trade. I know I'm gonna get hell for saying this but RGIII's body-of-work is nothing to brag about. Plus his attitude sucks.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Bradford restructures and stays and a young QB can watch and learn the next two years before taking over. We can do better than RGIII at this point and his attitude and the Redskins can only lose a draft again to the Rams:nod:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what world is RGIII better than Bradford? From everything I saw this season he certainly is not. I wouldn't make the trade. I know I'm gonna get hell for saying this but RGIII's body-of-work is nothing to brag about. Plus his attitude sucks.

This year RG3 bad. Last year RG3 very good. Sam always just not good or ok. :lol: Not gonna happen anyway.

I don't think Shanny ever wanted RG3. He wanted a Cousins type QB, but yes RG3 this year seems to have a chip on his shoulder.
I will take the picks and move on.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arg can it be september next year already..........I hate having to wait 6 months for football

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait....Wait......Romo has nothing to worry about !!

Choking... is covered under Obama care!!!