• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Someone talk me off the ledge....

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no way in hell that Seattle wins this Sunday. I see us at 3-3 after week six. That was the point last season where tbe team started turning things around. However, the O-line is horrible and I can't envision the team un-fucking themselves to make a run into the post season. 8-8 come season'starts end. Am I over reacting here?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no way in hell that Seattle wins this Sunday. I see us at 3-3 after week six. That was the point last season where tbe team started turning things around. However, the O-line is horrible and I can't envision the team un-fucking themselves to make a run into the post season. 8-8 come season'starts end. Am I over reacting here?

No

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is reason to be concerned. But we should also put things in perspective.

In 2013, the Seahawks started pretty well with good wins against the Panthers, Niners and Jags. Then a couple of OL injuries we would up needing a Sherman pick 6 to beat the Texans, lost to the Colts, and needed the defense to help us out to beat a lackluster Titans team the next week.

There are things to be worried about but really if the OL can get its act together, this team will be just fine. 3 points allowed by the defense in the past 2 games is very encouraging.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ee12236508ca26e4dc0d59a41a1cd4f3db2dc612d12d2d76b74da8b52e9c1634.jpg

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaay to early to panic.
Deep breaths

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just save me a spot on the bridge. I won't need it for very long.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With any luck, the coaches talked it over with the OL after the game, pointing out that they need to find a way to gel and improve.

You have players that were on different teams last year, so you would think with their experience, they would know how to do that by now. Somehow, though, things just kind of collapsed on more than just a few plays.

Cincinnati will be the first test, not the only test. Will they be ready? Hard to say, but we still have 11 games after that, which should buy us some time to try and get it right.

(fingers crossed)

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's football, no way should it effect your life in that sort of way. Other than a few minutes after the game where you are like well that blows, then you move on. Does that work?

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will beat cinci like a red headdd stepchild.

Cinci is gonna feel what its like to play a real nfl team.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any time you need to move from the ledge just think to yourself "What if I was brought up a Jets fan". That'll fix ya

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cinci will be a huge challenge and if we lose that game, all is not over.
6 days to plan for a long road trip and we may or may not have Marshawn in the lineup.
I remain IN.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cinci will be a huge challenge and if we lose that game, all is not over.
6 days to plan for a long road trip and we may or may not have Marshawn in the lineup.
I remain IN.

This going to be a challenge for the Seahawks. Got to think the Seahawks are going to do some serious game planning for this game. Bengals have been hot hot hot. Long over due to cool down. :hope:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the NFL bro... with our defense starting to play better, HELL YEAH we have a chance... We just need our O to start improving, and I think they will ... Pack are a better team and we hung with them even without Kam on the road... BELIEVE! Seahawks have a nasty D bro, and that carries well on the road... Our O will have to play better though and pick up some slack...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the NFL bro... with our defense starting to play better, HELL YEAH we have a chance... We just need our O to start improving, and I think they will ... Pack are a better team and we hung with them even without Kam on the road... BELIEVE! Seahawks have a nasty D bro, and that carries well on the road... Our O will have to play better though and pick up some slack...

Nice post boogie. Been a rocky start, but like you said with the defense playing well HELL YEAH they have a chance. Hopefully Lynch is back and ready to rock, get Graham the ball more, involve Lockett more on the offense. Figure a way to slow down the other team pass rush. Won't mind seeing Lockett on screens and let him do his thing. Some miss direction plays etc. and yeah, better play from the OL.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope no one took seriously my on the ledge comment. I've survived Super Bowl XL, I can survive whatever happens this season! I usually have faith in our team but that O-line....... Christ! I am trying real hard to figure (watching since 1977) out if the Seahawks have ever had anything worse in their history. I am just a worried Seahawks fan.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope no one took seriously my on the ledge comment. I've survived Super Bowl XL, I can survive whatever happens this season! I usually have faith in our team but that O-line....... Christ! I am trying real hard to figure (watching since 1977) out if the Seahawks have ever had anything worse in their history. I am just a worried Seahawks fan.
There was that one year the Seahawks were practically signing guys off the street due to injuries, I'd have to google what year it was, but it was bad.