• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some say, UCF is the eastcoast version of the Oregon Ducks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the 64 team because it encompasses nearly every team with a winning record and says... 'Ok, now if you can win every game from here on out against the best of the best, you can have the title.'

Realistically, we know 99% of the time, the best P5 team will win. But I love those Boise/OU underdog victories and those victories should mean something. It is wrong that G5 teams have practically no shot of winning the title yet play in the 'same division'. There is no excuse for that, everyone should be given the same opportunity.

Problem is that the nay-sayers are not wrong in that P5 schools play significantly tougher competition week in and week out and depending on context, should nearly always make it in over a G5 school even with a loss. But to me, that does not justify shutting 65 schools out before the season begins.

We all know the ball can bounce the other way sometimes. When App St beat #5 Michigan in the Big House, who honestly thought that would happen? No one. Just like no one thought Boise St was going to beat OU. Just like I doubt anyone actually thought Old Dominion was going to beat VaTech last year. Va Tech wasn't very good, but no one thought that. Imagine if a hypothetical #13 seed Wyoming were able to knock out a #4 seed USC.

In my opinion, it is those moments (outside of following your own team) that fans truly live for.

Put 64 in. No one gets a bye, higher seeds can have home field advantage til the Elite 8 or something. Get rid of CCGs as those are basically useless at that point. Obviously it would naturally include all the would-be conference champions anyway. Play a 12 game regular season then go immediately into a 64 team playoff.

Think about how excited people get for the 64 team NCAA basketball tournament bracket... now put it in a sport people actually care about. Talk about a money maker.

I'd settle for 32 just because that still encompasses most winning record teams. You could take the 20 division winners and then 12 at larges.
There is no format that does what some of you foolishly want. You can't have 120+ teams in a 12 game season and find some kind of utopic all inclusive playoff.

There is nothing at all stopping the G5's from dropping down to their own tier and creating their own playoff or whatever the hell they want to do to crown their own champion. Hell, have them do theirs first and still let their champ have a shot at the playoff for those years when there isn't a true 4th team worthy. Who cares, but ffs a 64 team playoff is just completely stupid and thankfully won't ever happen.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no format that does what some of you foolishly want. You can't have 120+ teams in a 12 game season and find some kind of utopic all inclusive playoff.

There is nothing at all stopping the G5's from dropping down to their own tier and creating their own playoff or whatever the hell they want to do to crown their own champion. Hell, have them do theirs first and still let their champ have a shot at the playoff for those years when there isn't a true 4th team worthy. Who cares, but ffs a 64 team playoff is just completely stupid and thankfully won't ever happen.

Why?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been over this at least 50 times on this site. There's no money in it. Kills the lucrative bowl games and their history. Players are already tired and battling injury enough, now you want to expand it 6 to 7 more games? Entirely dulls/destroys the big time regular season games as it really only matters if you hit 50% winning anyway and P5's will just load up even more on G5's (Hint, that will drive a continued imbalance that will have far more than half of those 64 coming from P5's anyway). So the only time you will see cross conf games outside of those bloated playoffs few will travel to is the odd rivalry that survives the change.

We could go on and on and on. Seriously, it's been hashed so many times. It isn't one thing, it's the whole impact it has on what is already a unique and kick ass game. There is no need to change it.

The notion that there could ever be anything that resembles parity in a league that doesn't have drafts to level things out is just ludicrous. As long as kids get to select what schools they want to go to, there isn't a format you can come up with that makes any kind of postseason fair. You will NEVER have anything more than 4-7 teams with the kinds of talent and staff to win on any given year. It is the stark reality of this level of play.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been over this at least 50 times on this site. There's no money in it. Kills the lucrative bowl games and their history. Players are already tired and battling injury enough, now you want to expand it 6 to 7 more games? Entirely dulls/destroys the big time regular season games as it really only matters if you hit 50% winning anyway and P5's will just load up even more on G5's (Hint, that will drive a continued imbalance that will have far more than half of those 64 coming from P5's anyway). So the only time you will see cross conf games outside of those bloated playoffs few will travel to is the odd rivalry that survives the change.

We could go on and on and on. Seriously, it's been hashed so many times. It isn't one thing, it's the whole impact it has on what is already a unique and kick ass game. There is no need to change it.

The notion that there could ever be anything that resembles parity in a league that doesn't have drafts to level things out is just ludicrous. As long as kids get to select what schools they want to go to, there isn't a format you can come up with that makes any kind of postseason fair. You will NEVER have anything more than 4-7 teams with the kinds of talent and staff to win on any given year. It is the stark reality of this level of play.

Lucrative bowl games? Most bowl games do terribly. No money in it? Are you aware that the NCAA basketball tournament makes the most money?

History? You mean the bowl games that change their name every other year with a new sponor? The important bowl games will live on as they are played in the advanced rounds of the playoff, all the other bowls can die. They are worthless and mean nothing. The bowl system is moronic, it serves literally zero purpose outside of simply having another game to earn money for the university, which they might as well do in their own stadium. There is nothing to be gained or lost from it.

With the current system teams play 12 reg season games, CCG, and 2 playoff games = 15 games maximum. Many people postulate that it will expand to 8 teams within the next decade.... because of the money involved, that = 16 games.

With the purposed 64 team the way I described it... 12 reg seasons games, 6 round playoff. = 18 game maximum. So it wouldn't be adding 6 or 7 more games. It would AT MAX (because teams are knocked out each round) offer 2 teams 18 games.

And if the number of games were really you or any/everyones only concern, I wouldn't care about rolling back noncon games, vast majority are set up gimmes anyway.

Dulls/destroys the regular season? There are only a handful of noncon P5 matchups that anyone cares about each year... and saying "handful" is being generous. Conference games are what most people care about, because...

1. Most noncons consist of perceived gimme games.
2. winning your divison gives you the best chance to play of the conference title.
3. winning the conference title gives you the best chance to play in the playoff.

Now you'd probably say, well then the teams won't play as hard against conference foes. Suuuuuure, the fans will settle for that, right? Let Michigan beat Ohio St 5 years in a row and see if Days head isn't on the chopping block, and that's just one rival. Imagine Ohio St losing to Michigan, Michigan St, and Penn St every year because they only care about beating the easiest teams... just enough to make the playoff, that coach won't last, I don't care what you think. Fans aren't going to settle for watching their team lose to conference opponents on a more than regular basis because the team/coach simply don't 'want' to win. That's foolish talk.

"load up even more on G5's (Hint, that will drive a continued imbalance that will have far more than half of those 64 coming from P5's anyway)" - Um... no. For starters nearly 70% of all noncon games are already G5 or FCS schools. And many teams have cross conference rivals. I don't see UGA giving up Gtech. S.Carolina giving Clemson. Florida giving up FSU. And so on...

Last paragraph about recruiting and talent - I do think this is your best point, but I'm not too sure about it. I think this could help with recruit parity. With this players know that they don't have to go to Bama to have a chance at winning a title, many teams get in so many teams have a chance. Draw the right seed, Bama or some other team slips up, you never know what could happen and THAT is the whole point. Makes it interesting. Makes it exciting. Gives everyone an opportunity. Gives underdogs a shot at earning something that matters... they lose, oh well. They at least had that shot.

#LetTheDogsOut

But yes, this has been talked about a lot and I have shared the same points again and again. And if it ever were to happen it probably wouldn't happen for another 200 years or so anyway, but I believe it is doable, fun, exciting, and as fair as it should be.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucrative bowl games? Most bowl games do terribly. No money in it? Are you aware that the NCAA basketball tournament makes the most money?

History? You mean the bowl games that change their name every other year with a new sponor? The important bowl games will live on as they are played in the advanced rounds of the playoff, all the other bowls can die. They are worthless and mean nothing. The bowl system is moronic, it serves literally zero purpose outside of simply having another game to earn money for the university, which they might as well do in their own stadium. There is nothing to be gained or lost from it.

With the current system teams play 12 reg season games, CCG, and 2 playoff games = 15 games maximum. Many people postulate that it will expand to 8 teams within the next decade.... because of the money involved, that = 16 games.

With the purposed 64 team the way I described it... 12 reg seasons games, 6 round playoff. = 18 game maximum. So it wouldn't be adding 6 or 7 more games. It would AT MAX (because teams are knocked out each round) offer 2 teams 18 games.

And if the number of games were really you or any/everyones only concern, I wouldn't care about rolling back noncon games, vast majority are set up gimmes anyway.

Dulls/destroys the regular season? There are only a handful of noncon P5 matchups that anyone cares about each year... and saying "handful" is being generous. Conference games are what most people care about, because...

1. Most noncons consist of perceived gimme games.
2. winning your divison gives you the best chance to play of the conference title.
3. winning the conference title gives you the best chance to play in the playoff.

Now you'd probably say, well then the teams won't play as hard against conference foes. Suuuuuure, the fans will settle for that, right? Let Michigan beat Ohio St 5 years in a row and see if Days head isn't on the chopping block, and that's just one rival. Imagine Ohio St losing to Michigan, Michigan St, and Penn St every year because they only care about beating the easiest teams... just enough to make the playoff, that coach won't last, I don't care what you think. Fans aren't going to settle for watching their team lose to conference opponents on a more than regular basis because the team/coach simply don't 'want' to win. That's foolish talk.

"load up even more on G5's (Hint, that will drive a continued imbalance that will have far more than half of those 64 coming from P5's anyway)" - Um... no. For starters nearly 70% of all noncon games are already G5 or FCS schools. And many teams have cross conference rivals. I don't see UGA giving up Gtech. S.Carolina giving Clemson. Florida giving up FSU. And so on...

Last paragraph about recruiting and talent - I do think this is your best point, but I'm not too sure about it. I think this could help with recruit parity. With this players know that they don't have to go to Bama to have a chance at winning a title, many teams get in so many teams have a chance. Draw the right seed, Bama or some other team slips up, you never know what could happen and THAT is the whole point. Makes it interesting. Makes it exciting. Gives everyone an opportunity. Gives underdogs a shot at earning something that matters... they lose, oh well. They at least had that shot.

#LetTheDogsOut

But yes, this has been talked about a lot and I have shared the same points again and again. And if it ever were to happen it probably wouldn't happen for another 200 years or so anyway, but I believe it is doable, fun, exciting, and as fair as it should be.
Jesus fucking christ you people. /smh. We've been through this 1000000000 times and yet NONE of you learn.

THIS ISN'T BASKETBALL ffs. Most of this stupidity ends there. Basketball plays games in front of a couple of K? Basketball has regional tournaments with a lot of games in the same venue. They have a luxury that football CAN'T EVER HAVE period. College basketball has zero in common with football. At all. Not a single thing. So stop trying to equate them. You fail doing so and just don't look like you aren't even trying.

The bowl games make enough money for those who care to run them. Even the shit stain games no one cares about still earn enough TV and sponsor revenue to be worth it.

You are delusional if you believe the prestigious bowls want anything to do with being part of a bloated playoff series. They demand to be THE destination for a fanbase. They have nothing without that concept. You aren't going to get a fan base to travel 6 weeks for 6 rounds of 64 team playoffs in football. (7 if they keep CCG, you can try to end them, but the conf probably aren't in favor of that, this is where your math goes to shit). It's not going to happen. People will try to plan it to go to later rounds and MIGHT go to something before the final 4 if it's close to them or they can't afford the bigger game, but it will be entirely half empty. Again, this isn't 3-4k basketball arenas with a lot of local fans going to watch a fast moving tournament with many games in the same venue in the same day. And do you even watch those early round games? They aren't that packed to begin with. It just sounds like it on TV.

You also act like playing 18 games is trivial lolz. Again, teams BARELY make it through 12+ 1-3. It's not inconsequential to add more. And quite literally everyone agrees on that. From the schools, to the players, to education system. The ONLY people who might support it is ESPN and they never have the kids best interest in mind.

Stop equating the non con bullshit to anything related to postseason. There are ways to easily fix that without adding a single extra game, but the conferences don't want to do it so it's not happening. Adding more playoffs doesn't do a thing to fix it, it only promotes it to be worse. You have ZERO reason to risk injury playing against Bama in a game that doesn't mean anything more than playing UTEP, PARTICULARLY when you want them to go 18 games now! How do you not connect those dots? They will FOR SURE rest players and save their stars to be more fresh in those games. The regular season becomes entirely garbage. It's 12 weeks of scrimmages until the 'real season' starts. And if you are intellectually honest with yourself you have to admit that's likely. And yes, it means of the 64 going into this thing that 40+ will be P5's that put ALL of their OOC in G5's to pad their playoff chops. Afterall, when only a W matters why the fuck wouldn't you? You'd fire your HC for not doing it. Even decent teams if it seeds them higher. This is why the format that works well for the NFL CAN'T FUCKING WORK FOR COLLEGE. There isn't anything close to parity.

You think for a moment more parity comes because chicken little state has an outside chance at a cinderella story? :L There isn't a single chance it moves the needle for the real 5* kids. At all. They are going to continue to go where the big names schools with the big named coaches and all the ESPN/media coverage are. This will NEVER not be how college football works. It begins and ends right there.

Can a pretender like UCF win such a tournament? Sure. Upsets happen in sports. The best team doesn't always win. When you go to 18 games injuries will pile up more and who knows. But that's not something I want to see. I want to see the BEST TWO TEAMS going at it. We don't have that 100% now, but every more round you add drops those odds more and more. 64 is just insane.

The regular season is the playoffs. It's been watered down already by going to a 4 team playoff. You already have seen a decline in OOC play THAT WILL 100% GET WORSE WHEN YOU ADD MORE. It's still an edge of your seat ride. You better not drop a game against a mid tier team or pretty much anyone late in the season. You need to bring it EVERY WEEK. Or you are out. That's the college football most of us love. You and your ilk won't recognise those elements until they are gone and you wonder why you won't watch a game until November like so many people don't watch any college basketball until March.

The G5's are welcome to go have their own tournament. It will be more exciting and a lot closer to parity. No reason they couldn't have a full bloated playoff. Go 16. Pick a smaller stadium so it still looks full each week and do what they want. G5's are NOT P5's. All this talk about UCF and what if when their QB went down. Ohio State won a fucking championship with their 3RD FUCKING STRINGER at QB! It's apples and oranges. The depth is so massively and entirely lopsided it's closer to say UCF resembles a really good high school team than a really top flight Bama, Ohio State, or Clemson.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus fucking christ you people. /smh. We've been through this 1000000000 times and yet NONE of you learn.

THIS ISN'T BASKETBALL ffs. Most of this stupidity ends there. Basketball plays games in front of a couple of K? Basketball has regional tournaments with a lot of games in the same venue. They have a luxury that football CAN'T EVER HAVE period. College basketball has zero in common with football. At all. Not a single thing. So stop trying to equate them. You fail doing so and just don't look like you aren't even trying.

You need to calm your block and read. Nothing was equated to the basketball tourney. The only thing I stated was the money aspect, which is a fact.

You aren't going to get a fan base to travel 6 weeks for 6 rounds of 64 team playoffs in football. (7 if they keep CCG, you can try to end them, but the conf probably aren't in favor of that, this is where your math goes to shit). It's not going to happen.

That's why you hold the first couple rounds at the higher seeded teams home stadium and the brackets are broken up regionally. Hypothetically if a #4 seed Nebraska were to host #13 seed Northern Illinois, no one is really expecting Northern Illinois to travel strongly... but Nebraska will sell out its own stadium.

You also act like playing 18 games is trivial lolz. Again, teams BARELY make it through 12+ 1-3. It's not inconsequential to add more. And quite literally everyone agrees on that. From the schools, to the players, to education system. The ONLY people who might support it is ESPN and they never have the kids best interest in mind.

Sure there is a risk to injury, that same risk exists in every game regardless. Is 18 games inconsequential, no. Is it earth shattering, also no. Schools and education system? Don't tell me this is about the dumbass 'midterms' or 'finals' argument? If so, that's retarded, as numerous other sports including basketball are going on at that time and none of the 350+ D1 schools complain about their students missing assignments to the point of changing the season.

Stop equating the non con bullshit to anything related to postseason. There are ways to easily fix that without adding a single extra game, but the conferences don't want to do it so it's not happening. Adding more playoffs doesn't do a thing to fix it, it only promotes it to be worse.

Dude c'mon. Stop getting riled up, calm down and actually read the post if you are going to respond to it. The noncon was brought up in context of how this change would effect the regular season...WHICH YOU BROUGHT UP. So... it's related.

You have ZERO reason to risk injury playing against Bama in a game that doesn't mean anything more than playing UTEP, PARTICULARLY when you want them to go 18 games now! How do you not connect those dots? They will FOR SURE rest players and save their stars to be more fresh in those games. The regular season becomes entirely garbage. It's 12 weeks of scrimmages until the 'real season' starts.

Again, when we are talking about the bulk of a season, we are talking about conference games. You might think that coaches are going to sit players and essentially throw games to keep kids healthier for later games, but fans won't put up with that. Like I said, if Day at Ohio State chose to sit players and essentially choose to lose to Michigan, Michigan St, and Penn St every year because he felt he could beat enough of the other teams to get in the playoff, he would lose his job. Fans won't put up with shit like that. Conference games are always recognized as the more important games of the season. Noncon is a waste, it is mere entertainment for speculation purposes. In a playoff system like this, you will have to win 6 games in a row against varying conference opponents... it takes the entertainment for speculation, removes the speculation and adds fucking balls.

And if you are intellectually honest with yourself you have to admit that's likely.

I think if ANYTHING, you may see an uptick in FCS opponents scheduled. Again, I think that should be forbidden anyway, but that's a different topic. But again, there are already 70% of noncon games involving G5 teams, even if it went to 100%... who really gives a shit? Did the preseason hype of Auburn/Washington last year have ANY impact, did it mean anything? No.

And yes, it means of the 64 going into this thing that 40+ will be P5's that put ALL of their OOC in G5's to pad their playoff chops. Afterall, when only a W matters why the fuck wouldn't you? You'd fire your HC for not doing it. Even decent teams if it seeds them higher. This is why the format that works well for the NFL CAN'T FUCKING WORK FOR COLLEGE. There isn't anything close to parity.

Again... 70 to 100, who really gives a shit? Every single SEC team last year played 3 G5 or FCS opponents out of their 4 noncon games. Oh no, Bama scratched that Duke game and picked up Middle Tennessee - sarcasm. Neither game is interesting.

And what are you talking about in regards to the NFL system? The NFL has a 12 team playoff, how it that equitable to what we are talking about? Now going into the NFL system, I think removing scheduling from the schools would be the best bet. Wouldn't have to worry about padding schedules then... just even out the conferences and on a rotating basis, scheduled the way the NFL does... based on where you finished in the conference the previous year.

You think for a moment more parity comes because chicken little state has an outside chance at a cinderella story?

Yes, absolutely. I mean... that is literally a fact. As of right now, there is zero chance that a G5 FBS school has at even playing for a national title. Zero. Even if it only increases it to a 1% chance, that is literally increasing parity.

:L There isn't a single chance it moves the needle for the real 5* kids. At all. They are going to continue to go where the big names schools with the big named coaches and all the ESPN/media coverage are. This will NEVER not be how college football works. It begins and ends right there.

Well, be honest with yourself. You don't know that to be true. At all. I think it is fair to assume that many, if not most will likely continue to go to the blue blood programs, but by simply removing that literal restriction... it increases that parity of the sport. We see teams get better or do better than expected all the time, so naturally, over time... it is also fair to assume that these current G5 schools could take better recruits. It also opens up more doors for the recruits. Like maybe a recruit would like to go to Rice for academics, but still wants a shot at competing for a title, this would open that door for them. Again, as of now... G5 has literally zero chance at competing for a title in a sport in which they are in the same division as everyone else no matter their record. This would make them like everyone else. They have a shot now, so now it is all about coaching and recruiting.

Can a pretender like UCF win such a tournament? Sure. Upsets happen in sports. The best team doesn't always win. When you go to 18 games injuries will pile up more and who knows. But that's not something I want to see. I want to see the BEST TWO TEAMS going at it. We don't have that 100% now, but every more round you add drops those odds more and more. 64 is just insane.

Barring controversy, I am of the philosophy that the best team does always win. That's why they won, they were better. They may not have all the talent or accolades that another team has, but none of that matters. They only need to be better than the other team for 60 minutes. You win, you're better. You carry that through and win the title... you were the best that year.

It increases those odds, you learn who the best is by competing in such a manner with such a diversified slate of games. It isn't limited to SEC playing no one in noncon, beating each other up while all maintaining rankings to pad their own records and then finally playing decent noncon in the post season. If that is how they want to do it, fine, let them do it through 6 rounds.

You say every round drops those odds in your opinion... so, then you never found anything wrong with the BCS? Going from the BCS to the CFP was a mistake because it added a round for teams to have more diversified playing to truly determine who is the best? No. That isn't how it works.

The regular season is the playoffs. It's been watered down already by going to a 4 team playoff. You already have seen a decline in OOC play THAT WILL 100% GET WORSE WHEN YOU ADD MORE. It's still an edge of your seat ride. You better not drop a game against a mid tier team or pretty much anyone late in the season. You need to bring it EVERY WEEK. Or you are out. That's the college football most of us love. You and your ilk won't recognise those elements until they are gone and you wonder why you won't watch a game until November like so many people don't watch any college basketball until March.

First, you said that you can already see a decline in OOC... can you back that up? And can you differentiate the reasoning between the effect the CFP has had and conferences like the SEC that have manipulated their scheduling to better reflect them in the rankings (which was happening prior to the CFP)?

I get what you are saying here, but I simply disagree. I think most CFB fans watch many games of CFB throughout the season purely because it is football. People love football and the effort and pride shown by collegiate athletes. I am not on the edge of my seat because I care about Air Force playing UNLV at any point in the season. I don't care if anyone drops a game other than my team and that isn't going to change. As a fan in this system, I would strive for my team to be the first 18-0 squad ever. But yes, the 6 round post season would mean more... but it is also 6 FUCKING ROUNDS, half a season in of itself and you KNOW you cannot drop any games.

So to me... I am getting the same excitement + more football + some ease should a game or two be dropped for whatever reason because there is still a chance + EVERYONE gets an equal and fair shot.

No offense, but your last paragraph was simply stupid to put it nicely.

But again, we don't have to agree on this. We both agree that it will never happen in our life time, but it would certainly be interesting to see unfold.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the 64 team because it encompasses nearly every team with a winning record and says... 'Ok, now if you can win every game from here on out against the best of the best, you can have the title.'

Realistically, we know 99% of the time, the best P5 team will win. But I love those Boise/OU underdog victories and those victories should mean something. It is wrong that G5 teams have practically no shot of winning the title yet play in the 'same division'. There is no excuse for that, everyone should be given the same opportunity.

Problem is that the nay-sayers are not wrong in that P5 schools play significantly tougher competition week in and week out and depending on context, should nearly always make it in over a G5 school even with a loss. But to me, that does not justify shutting 65 schools out before the season begins.

We all know the ball can bounce the other way sometimes. When App St beat #5 Michigan in the Big House, who honestly thought that would happen? No one. Just like no one thought Boise St was going to beat OU. Just like I doubt anyone actually thought Old Dominion was going to beat VaTech last year. Va Tech wasn't very good, but no one thought that. Imagine if a hypothetical #13 seed Wyoming were able to knock out a #4 seed USC.

In my opinion, it is those moments (outside of following your own team) that fans truly live for.

Put 64 in. No one gets a bye, higher seeds can have home field advantage til the Elite 8 or something. Get rid of CCGs as those are basically useless at that point. Obviously it would naturally include all the would-be conference champions anyway. Play a 12 game regular season then go immediately into a 64 team playoff.

Think about how excited people get for the 64 team NCAA basketball tournament bracket... now put it in a sport people actually care about. Talk about a money maker.

I'd settle for 32 just because that still encompasses most winning record teams. You could take the 20 division winners and then 12 at larges.

I like it!

Most US professional sports have 40-50% of the UCField in the playoffs. This would do exactly that.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I stopped reading after money. Real UCFans, like me, only care about UCFair competition and legit postseasons.

You won't hear UCFans complain about money even though we get ~ 1/20th of the TV $$$s as the other P6s. Because we are UCFlush with cash and are willing to spend while others are only worried about hoarding cash in these things called endowments.

This is why our Rise to Dominance has accelerated.

#UCFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading after money. Real UCFans, like me, only care about UCFair competition and legit postseasons.

You won't hear UCFans complain about money even though we get ~ 1/20th of the TV $$$s as the other P6s. Because we are UCFlush with cash and are willing to spend while others are only worried about hoarding cash in these things called endowments.

This is why our Rise to Dominance has accelerated.

#UCFacts
Except you aren’t flush with cash. Your university stole money, fired 4 administrators after after tens of millions of dollars disappeared and was begging the state for money so it could finish it’s half finished construction projects.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you aren’t flush with cash. Your university stole money, fired 4 administrators after after tens of millions of dollars disappeared and was begging the state for money so it could finish it’s half finished construction projects.

Wrong. And you know you're spreading lies.

We used money that we saved through operating efficiencies to UCFinish already approved and active building projects.

As they say in government, "no good deed goes unpunished"

UCF is UCFlush with cash.

#UCFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. And you know you're spreading lies.

We used money that we saved through operating efficiencies to UCFinish already approved and active building projects.

As they say in government, "no good deed goes unpunished"

UCF is UCFlush with cash.

#UCFacts
Sorry you can’t swallow the #UCFacts but they took money that was earmarked from one project and spent on something completely different. It’s the same if the US Government takes money from Social Security and spends it on Healthcare.

“University spokesman Grant Heston said Merck made the decision in 2016 to use money from the incorrect pot because the dollars weren’t available elsewhere”

UCF lambasted after admitting misusing state funds for new $38 million academic building

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry you can’t swallow the #UCFacts but they took money that was earmarked from one project and spent on something completely different. It’s the same if the US Government takes money from Social Security and spends it on Healthcare.

“University spokesman Grant Heston said Merck made the decision in 2016 to use money from the incorrect pot because the dollars weren’t available elsewhere”

UCF lambasted after admitting misusing state funds for new $38 million academic building

It's clear that you don't understand how accounting or budgets work. I don't have time to teach you.

But use a little bit of logic? Where did the $38m come from that they used? We couldn't have borrowed it....

And your analogy shows how little you know about the government which clearly more than you know about cfb and universities. The US spends all the money "earmarked" Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid each year. Then borrows more, and spends all of that (deficit spending). This whole thing is known as "unfunded liabilities." Our Debt is $22 Trillion but our unfunded liabilities is somewhere around $130 to $155 trillion. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

If you ever want to know anything about economics, financial markets, philosophy, college football, or history. Just ask me. Don't make this churilish outlandish statements that make you look UCFoolish, when all you are really seeking / UCFishing for is the UCFacts

#UCFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear that you don't understand how accounting or budgets work. I don't have time to teach you.

But use a little bit of logic? Where did the $38m come from that they used? We couldn't have borrowed it....

And your analogy shows how little you know about the government which clearly more than you know about cfb and universities. The US spends all the money "earmarked" Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid each year. Then borrows more, and spends all of that (deficit spending). This whole thing is known as "unfunded liabilities." Our Debt is $22 Trillion but our unfunded liabilities is somewhere around $130 to $155 trillion. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

If you ever want to know anything about economics, financial markets, philosophy, college football, or history. Just ask me. Don't make this churilish outlandish statements that make you look UCFoolish, when all you are really seeking / UCFishing for is the UCFacts

#UCFacts
If they are UCFlush then why are the racking money that is earmarked for a different project? Why did they say the took the money from the incorrect pot because their wasn’t any money from anywhere else? You are obviously a UCFucking moron. I know how accounting and budgeting works, I also know that when funds are donated to a company/school for a specific purpose it does not mean that the group receiving the funds can spend it on whatever they want. Why don’t you go back to your Washington fan alt because this one is getting roasted at every turn.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are UCFlush then why are the racking money that is earmarked for a different project? Why did they say the took the money from the incorrect pot because their wasn’t any money from anywhere else? You are obviously a UCFucking moron. I know how accounting and budgeting works, I also know that when funds are donated to a company/school for a specific purpose it does not mean that the group receiving the funds can spend it on whatever they want. Why don’t you go back to your Washington fan alt because this one is getting roasted at every turn.

tenor.gif

#UCFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

#UCFacts
IT CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PROJECT YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

Again, universities and charities do not get to spend the money that is specified for a SPECIFIC PROJECT and spend it on whatever the fuck they want. It’s exactly how you get to a situation where the university ran out of money for their construction project and had to go begging to the state for funds to complete the construction.

AGAIN IF UCF IS SO UCFLUSH THEN WHY ARE THEY TAKING MONEY FROM INCORRECT POTS TO PAY FOR THINGS!?!?!?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, universities and charities do not get to spend the money that is specified for a SPECIFIC PROJECT and spend it on whatever the fuck they want. It’s exactly how you get to a situation where the university ran out of money for their construction project and had to go begging to the state for funds to complete the construction.

AGAIN IF UCF IS SO UCFLUSH THEN WHY ARE THEY TAKING MONEY FROM INCORRECT POTS TO PAY FOR THINGS!?!?!?

tenor.gif

University and gov't budgets are done yearly. We saved money and then spent it. It not hard to understand, for normal IQ UCFolks.

#UCFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

University and gov't budgets are done yearly. We saved money and then spent it. It not hard to understand, for normal IQ UCFolks.

#UCFacts