• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some say, UCF is the eastcoast version of the Oregon Ducks

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cwh50iqWIAEz4Rw.jpg

#UCFacts
Big surprise, the team that claims a national title no one will recognize is claiming a power 6 exist that no one else will recognize.

Unlike the real power conferences, the AAC does not have an autobid to any NY6 bowl game, so what exactly makes them a P6 conference?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
American Athletic Conference - Wikipedia
With the advent of the College Football Playoff in 2014, The American became a "Group of Five" conference,

How College Football Playoff's Payouts Compare With BCS's: A Conference-By-Conference Breakdown
Under the BCS in its final year, each of the six automatic-qualifying conferences (the current "Power Five" plus the American, formerly the Big East) received...
The CFP still makes base payments, with a set amount going to each of the Power Five conferences and an aggregate base amount going to the Group of Five (the amounts of which are adjusted each year).
CFP Revenue Distribution Policies
Each of the 10 conferences will also receive a base amount. For conferences that have contracts for their champions to participate in the Orange, Rose, or Sugar Bowl, the base combined with the full academic performance pool will be approximately $66 million for each conference. The five conferences that do not have contacts for their champions to participate in the Orange, Rose or Sugar Bowls will receive approximately $90 million in aggregate (full academic pool plus base)

So after riding on the coattails of the defunct Big East, the reorganization into the CFP properly put the American back in line with the rest of the small school mid-majors where they belong.

Have another drink. Looks like you really need it.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q: Why was OJ headed north on I-5 in the white bronco?

A: He knew authorities would never find a heisman winner in eugenoland.

gawd i'm gonna miss that joke...
Joke obviously not valid anymore.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have to really work hard to reach the levels of overhype and buffoonery that the Ducks work to be #1 at each year.
Winning the offseason natty would be your first order of business. Start game threads weeks to months in advance. Then your starting to get in a Nike U. level of whatever it is that they're trying to achieve. If they don't work out, you can always abuse the transfer portal like a rented mule to plug all the holes on your roster. Easy....

Also throw out 500+ offers each year and get a crew of bagman to land those 4+* players looking for an early payday.

Don't forget to change the look and color scheme of your "costumes" each week. That's important to the 12 year olds of your fanbase which should always be the only priority.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have to really work hard to reach the levels of overhype and buffoonery that the Ducks work to be #1 at each year.
Winning the offseason natty would be your first order of business. Start game threads weeks to months in advance. Then your starting to get in a Nike U. level of whatever it is that they're trying to achieve. If they don't work out, you can always abuse the transfer portal like a rented mule to plug all the holes on your roster. Easy....

Also throw out 500+ offers each year and get a crew of bagman to land those 4+* players looking for an early payday.

Don't forget to change the look and color scheme of your "costumes" each week. That's important to the 12 year olds of your fanbase which should always be the only priority.

Excellent points, my UCFriend.

We all know that UCF has never been over hyped. We are the perennial underdogs.

Instead of being the media darling like Oregon is, UCF gets slandered by every pundit.

And UCFs recruiting has been at the highest ethical level - way above board. Like George used to tell me at lunch. We don’t offer until George himself met the parents. Why? Because you can tell a lot about a kid’s principals and discipline by meeting their parents.

So I resent that stereotype that just because UCF and Oregon are Nike’s most promoted schools that some how that makes us the same in every other way.

#UCFacts

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it though?

Seems like for a hot minute if your basis of self measure was getting negative attention for being a douche nozzle on a forum you created an account on Rivals. Seems this one honed his craft enough to still keep getting bites here. He's better at fishing than handi and so far has been better at holding court than AG.

fair enough.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it though?
Seems like for a hot minute if your basis of self measure was getting negative attention for being a douche nozzle on a forum you created an account on Rivals. Seems this one honed his craft enough to still keep getting bites here. He's better at fishing than handi and so far has been better at holding court than AG.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think that's unUCFair

UCF gotten over the hump that Oregon never has. We actually won the National Championship. Oregon hasn't.

Sure Nike sponsored UCF like Oregon when my UCFriend Scott came to town.

But we're different my UCFriends. We win our conference. WE Have 3 bitter old progams sinken up our state. Competing in Florida is way different, both good and bad.

But the biggest difference is UCF is changing the game. We are champions of alot of things. The biggest is the Champions of Change= itself

#UCFacts
Irrelevant as hell to everyone outside of a 20 mile radius of campus? Sure, I would agree to that

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Typical
s-l400.jpg

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q: Why was OJ headed north on I-5 in the white bronco?

A: He knew authorities would never find a heisman winner in eugenoland.

gawd i'm gonna miss that joke...

Yeah, but he had to stop and surrender because he knew he needed a defense and he sure wasn't going to find that in the state of Oregon.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll do you this one UCFavor since you have dementia. You said, “240,000 is more pitiful that UCFs home attendance.” Nobody, not even UCF has stadium has a stadium with 240,000 seats or more.

You have officially lost it, old man.

But hey. Did you let everyone on the SportsHoopla know that you were the 3rd member of the coveted Owned by Honors club?

#UCFacts

Someone has already addressed how inane your comments are.

So I will address your "ownage". The only thing you own is a 20 year old rusted out hatchback your Mama gave you.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFP Revenue Distribution Policies

So after riding on the coattails of the defunct Big East, the reorganization into the CFP properly put the American back in line with the rest of the small school mid-majors where they belong.

Have another drink. Looks like you really need it.

How is UCF and the AAC small schools when UCF is the largest in the Nation, and other AAC are major ones in their states?

I think this site is more honest than the one above.

College Football Payoff

#UCFacts

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is UCF and the AAC small schools when UCF is the largest in the Nation, and other AAC are major ones in their states?

I think this site is more honest than the one above.

College Football Payoff

#UCFacts
Lol, bad troll is just bad. Your fans can keep making false titles and invent whatever more they like. Won't change the facts.

The G5's need this system more than we do.

Who runs the CFP committee? Hint, your 3rd world commissioner is a voting member.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, bad troll is just bad. Your fans can keep making false titles and invent whatever more they like. Won't change the facts.

The G5's need this system more than we do.

Who runs the CFP committee? Hint, your 3rd world commissioner is a voting member.

Wrong. All the CFP committee members are part of or have had direct ties to the ESP5N Cartel.

Its a sham. It's corrupt. And it's against anti-trust laws.

Anyone who want UCFair competition in FBS wants this system to be blown up.

#UCFacts