• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some say, UCF is the eastcoast version of the Oregon Ducks

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

#UCFacts
Why do you care anyways, the AAC is a P6 conference and gets an equal share, right?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. All the CFP committee members are part of or have had direct ties to the ESP5N Cartel.

Its a sham. It's corrupt. And it's against anti-trust laws.

Anyone who want UCFair competition in FBS wants this system to be blown up.

#UCFacts
At least try to read before you embarrass yourself.

CFP Governance

On the board of governance: R. Gerald Turner, President of SMU (AAC)
On the management committee that handles all day to day operations: Mike Aresco AAC commissioner.

The CFP is entirely managed by the conferences themselves. 100% so.

You desperately want a system that rewards shit stain conference schedules. Even mid-major commissioners themselves do not share that.

Know your role. The flavor of the month ALWAYS changes in the mid-major ranks. At best your school is the current place holder until the next one comes along. Enjoy the ride and save those memories for the inevitable fall. You're going to need it.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least try to read before you embarrass yourself.

CFP Governance

On the board of governance: R. Gerald Turner, President of SMU (AAC)
On the management committee that handles all day to day operations: Mike Aresco AAC commissioner.

The CFP is entirely managed by the conferences themselves. 100% so.

You desperately want a system that rewards shit stain conference schedules. Even mid-major commissioners themselves do not share that.

Know your role. The flavor of the month ALWAYS changes in the mid-major ranks. At best your school is the current place holder until the next one comes along. Enjoy the ride and save those memories for the inevitable fall. You're going to need it.

Board of Governance. What does that even mean.

The only thing that matters in the Invitional is who decides on who they are going to Invite. The so called "Selection Committee"

CFP Selection Committee

In all the years, and through all the changes, every single Selection Committee has had a direct connection to the ESP5N Cartel conferences. And that singular thing tells you all you need to know about the corruption of FBS's postseason, my UCFriends.

#UCFacts

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 days since this was first posted. Still have never heard anyone say this

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 days since this was first posted. Still have never heard anyone say this

They have been saying it ever since UCF UCFlipped Scott Frost. Then even more with our special Nike Deal. Then even more with MM^2. Then even more with MM^2 and the HIsman campaign.

Try to keep up.

images

DjN26-SXcAAKnHo.jpg

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that.

#IDon'tBelieveInByesForAnyTeam

Good point.

26 still makes the most sense to me even if the at larges get a bye. All 10 Conference Champs need to be in. 26 makes all Division Champs in the Playoffs. To me, inclusion is more important than byes.

#UCFacts

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something both these schools have in common...once we get into the postseason they are forgotten.

#CFPFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been saying it ever since UCF UCFlipped Scott Frost. Then even more with our special Nike Deal. Then even more with MM^2. Then even more with MM^2 and the HIsman campaign.

Try to keep up.

images

DjN26-SXcAAKnHo.jpg

#UCFacts
Please post a link to anyone who has said this other than you.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Board of Governance. What does that even mean.

The only thing that matters in the Invitional is who decides on who they are going to Invite. The so called "Selection Committee"

CFP Selection Committee

In all the years, and through all the changes, every single Selection Committee has had a direct connection to the ESP5N Cartel conferences. And that singular thing tells you all you need to know about the corruption of FBS's postseason, my UCFriends.

#UCFacts
Who decides that format dip shit? The thing is ran by the conference members. It wasn't formed by ESPN or any other conspiracy your type endlessly cries about. It IS the damned conferences. Do blame the ones that represent your shit stain little G5. They were part of it.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point.

26 still makes the most sense to me even if the at larges get a bye. All 10 Conference Champs need to be in. 26 makes all Division Champs in the Playoffs. To me, inclusion is more important than byes.

#UCFacts

I like the 64 team because it encompasses nearly every team with a winning record and says... 'Ok, now if you can win every game from here on out against the best of the best, you can have the title.'

Realistically, we know 99% of the time, the best P5 team will win. But I love those Boise/OU underdog victories and those victories should mean something. It is wrong that G5 teams have practically no shot of winning the title yet play in the 'same division'. There is no excuse for that, everyone should be given the same opportunity.

Problem is that the nay-sayers are not wrong in that P5 schools play significantly tougher competition week in and week out and depending on context, should nearly always make it in over a G5 school even with a loss. But to me, that does not justify shutting 65 schools out before the season begins.

We all know the ball can bounce the other way sometimes. When App St beat #5 Michigan in the Big House, who honestly thought that would happen? No one. Just like no one thought Boise St was going to beat OU. Just like I doubt anyone actually thought Old Dominion was going to beat VaTech last year. Va Tech wasn't very good, but no one thought that. Imagine if a hypothetical #13 seed Wyoming were able to knock out a #4 seed USC.

In my opinion, it is those moments (outside of following your own team) that fans truly live for.

Put 64 in. No one gets a bye, higher seeds can have home field advantage til the Elite 8 or something. Get rid of CCGs as those are basically useless at that point. Obviously it would naturally include all the would-be conference champions anyway. Play a 12 game regular season then go immediately into a 64 team playoff.

Think about how excited people get for the 64 team NCAA basketball tournament bracket... now put it in a sport people actually care about. Talk about a money maker.

I'd settle for 32 just because that still encompasses most winning record teams. You could take the 20 division winners and then 12 at larges.