• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 is Oregon

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks vs Utes Friday.

Lots to talk about this upcoming week, but the theme is going to be Oregon showing Utah this is the Ducks conference.

Let’s get that PAC12 Conference of Champions title and go to the Rose Bowl!
If Utah wins this Friday, won't Oregon still go to the Rose Bowl?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t make fun of retarded kids it’s kinda my rule but OD makes it very hard not too.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't. The rest of know what's happening.

You willing to stand by this if OU jumps them? Utah has looked good but OU has a pretty decent advantage when comparing resumes and SOS. OU also has the brand name and will travel and we all know that’s a factor. I find it odd that you’re so certain.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You willing to stand by this if OU jumps them? Utah has looked good but OU has a pretty decent advantage when comparing resumes and SOS. OU also has the brand name and will travel and we all know that’s a factor. I find it odd that you’re so certain.
Brand name and traveling is not a CFP factor.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brand name and traveling is not a CFP factor.

Lol. You believe that if you want to, but it most certainly is. And again, Oklahoma has a better resume if both win out.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You believe that if you want to, but it most certainly is. And again, Oklahoma has a better resume if both win out.

It is not a factor. Keep on believing that if you want to, but it has no basis in reality.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not a factor. Keep on believing that if you want to, but it has no basis in reality.

Oh yes it does. Doesn’t matter if you want to believe it but the CFP is about money and OU in the CFP is going to make more money than Utah. That’s just the way it is, and you you also continue to ignore my point on their relative resumes.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes it does. Doesn’t matter if you want to believe it but the CFP is about money and OU in the CFP is going to make more money than Utah. That’s just the way it is, and you you also continue to ignore my point on their relative resumes.

Oh no it doesn't. Believe that it does if you want to, but the CFP is not decided by the tv networks. That's just the way it is, no matter how much you try to claim it is.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no it doesn't. Believe that it does if you want to, but the CFP is not decided by the tv networks. That's just the way it is, no matter how much you try to claim it is.

Lol. Keep telling yourself that, sport. The logo on the helmet matters.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t make fun of retarded kids it’s kinda my rule but OD makes it very hard not too.

Aw hell, Kevin, I'm in Oregon a lot and believe me.....their fans are mostly idiots. Wild eyed rants are the norm for them. I've heard countless comments made about "we fast!", "the Pac 12 is the toughest conference in the country top-to-bottom", and the Ducks would always beat (fill in the blank) if they played them. They are downright delusional. I've got friends who pull for a lot of different teams and nobody, repeat NOBODY, can talk stupid like a Ducks fan. I don't know if it's the paint chips, the meth or all the pole they smoke but it's an epidemic. It sucks that we gotta pull for these crybabies against Utah but sometimes you have to do a little bad to get a good thing.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw hell, Kevin, I'm in Oregon a lot and believe me.....their fans are mostly idiots. Wild eyed rants are the norm for them. I've heard countless comments made about "we fast!", "the Pac 12 is the toughest conference in the country top-to-bottom", and the Ducks would always beat (fill in the blank) if they played them. They are downright delusional. I've got friends who pull for a lot of different teams and nobody, repeat NOBODY, can talk stupid like a Ducks fan. I don't know if it's the paint chips, the meth or all the pole they smoke but it's an epidemic. It sucks that we gotta pull for these crybabies against Utah but sometimes you have to do a little bad to get a good thing.

Its a shame Okie and Okie Jr couldn't beat the Ducks last time they played. State of Oklahoma should just concede any future games against Oregon to save themselves the embarrassment

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a shame Okie and Okie Jr couldn't beat the Ducks last time they played. State of Oklahoma should just concede any future games against Oregon to save themselves the embarrassment

Thank you for proving my point. You fools are just too easy.