• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Barkley mean to Philly? What does Henry mean to the Ravens. How does the SF offense look without CMC? The Cowboys won 5 Super Bowls. What did 22 and 33 mean to those teams? Jerry makes fun of radio hosts because they aren't "football guys". Who is that joke really on?
Barkley and Henry were at the top of my FA wish list.

I watch lots of good backs this year, just not on my team. Let's be honest and say that our best back is a below average backup talent. Zeke is totally washed. Vaughn they obviously don't plan on using.

What they need to do is cut Zeke and activate Cook and see if he is washed. If he is then make a trade for an upgrade.

They keep feeding Zeke and they will end up with a top five pick is my prediction.

And for fucks sake force the ball to Ferg if Lamb is bracketed by three guys.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley and Henry were at the top of my FA wish list.

I watch lots of good backs this year, just not on my team. Let's be honest and say that our best back is a below average backup talent. Zeke is totally washed. Vaughn they obviously don't plan on using.

What they need to do is cut Zeke and activate Cook and see if he is washed. If he is then make a trade for an upgrade.

They keep feeding Zeke and they will end up with a top five pick is my prediction.

And for fucks sake force the ball to Ferg if Lamb is bracketed by three guys.
I agree that Cook should be given a chance. We know what the rest are. Dowdle is a good #2/great #3 back but he isn't a #1. Zeke is washed, plain and simple. They aren't interested in using Deuce as anything but a gadget, they should cut him when they cut Zeke. Luepke gets better and better, should expand his roll

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Cook should be given a chance. We know what the rest are. Dowdle is a good #2/great #3 back but he isn't a #1. Zeke is washed, plain and simple. They aren't interested in using Deuce as anything but a gadget, they should cut him when they cut Zeke. Luepke gets better and better, should expand his roll
I agree

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing too many Jerry apologist on Cowboy talk radio continue to devalue the RB position and blame everything on the o-line. A stud running back can make an average or below average running game look a hell of alot better. Look at Detroit with two studs. It opens up so much for an offense. Jerry and Stephen are stuck on stupid. So many we passed up. Aaron freakin Jones for instance.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing too many Jerry apologist on Cowboy talk radio continue to devalue the RB position and blame everything on the o-line. A stud running back can make an average or below average running game look a hell of alot better. Look at Detroit with two studs. It opens up so much for an offense. Jerry and Stephen are stuck on stupid. So many we passed up. Aaron freakin Jones for instance.
I not only see subpar backs, I also wonder how good this Ol coach and the scheme in general. Not impressed so far. Not one bit.

I watch more you tube bloggers than listen to those homers you are talking about

I like Cowboysblog and Cowboys corner on youtube. These two guys constantly bashing Jerry Jones. They tell it like it really is.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I not only see subpar backs, I also wonder how good this Ol coach and the scheme in general. Not impressed so far. Not one bit.

I watch more you tube bloggers than listen to those homers you are talking about

I like Cowboysblog and Cowboys corner on youtube. These two guys constantly bashing Jerry Jones. They tell it like it really is.
That's a great point about the OL coach. And on truth, the OL is a problem. Guyton is talented but probably better suited for RT. Tyler Smith is a very good guard and needs to play there. Beebe is going to be really good but the line stunts are going to be a problem for him for a while. Martin is either really banged up or has regressed. Steele is not able to depend on HOF caliber play beside hmm and has been exposed. The line will be good in a year or two but it's a struggle now. Add to that the roster has no legit #1 RB and no legit #2 WR, and it's hard to blame Dak for the mess that's out there. I do think more creativity from the playcaller would make a difference though

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing with Dak- if he plays out his contract in Dallas it will be 13 yrs ? How many QBs have played for 13 yrs with the same team and never been to a Super Bowl. I mean as a starter. Look around the league , most QBs that start are either in their first couple of years or they are on their second or even 3rd teams. Sure there are some established QBs that have been with their current teams for awhile like Dak - Mahomes , Josh Allen ,Lamar , Herbert , Burrow , Hurts , D.Jones , Murray, I may be missing somebody but Jones and Murray are in their 6th year. Im guessing Lawrence is around 5. There isnt many. I dont expect Murray and Jones to be with their same team in 2-3 years. I think there is a reason 7 of those are still with their respective teams. All those teams think they have a shot. I was as big a Romo fan as anyone but i even thought his time in Dallas was running out and thats without injuries. 8 or more years - you better be competing for Superbowls or Conference championships. The only one i can really think of that just kept going back and most of the years his team sucked was Stafford in Detroit. Im sure there is more but in this day and time you just dont see it much. Last First round pick we used - Aikman ??? I doubt many teams can say that - 35 drafts without drafting a QB in the first round. Heck im getting old. My memory isnt what it was. I may be missing one. I love Dak and he keeps us in the mix i guess, but i wouldnt have budged on that last contract.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Derrick Henry Continues to make Jerruh look bad.
It makes me smile everytime Henry has a great game. Guy leads league in rushing. It’s almost like Jerrah forgot why we won 3 Superbowls while he owned the team and 2 before. The points have been made. Our incompetent GM has not valued the running back position since Zeke slowed down and has not done enough to develop or acquire DTs that make an impact. Just the skill position players who seek jerseys and who get overrated when they put on the Star.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes me smile everytime Henry has a great game. Guy leads league in rushing. It’s almost like Jerrah forgot why we won 3 Superbowls while he owned the team and 2 before. The points have been made. Our incompetent GM has not valued the running back position since Zeke slowed down and has not done enough to develop or acquire DTs that make an impact. Just the skill position players who seek jerseys and who get overrated when they put on the Star.
Troy amd Joe Buck even commented about teams that are kicking themselves and mentioned Dallas. Jerry is a joke

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing with Dak- if he plays out his contract in Dallas it will be 13 yrs ? How many QBs have played for 13 yrs with the same team and never been to a Super Bowl. I mean as a starter. Look around the league , most QBs that start are either in their first couple of years or they are on their second or even 3rd teams. Sure there are some established QBs that have been with their current teams for awhile like Dak - Mahomes , Josh Allen ,Lamar , Herbert , Burrow , Hurts , D.Jones , Murray, I may be missing somebody but Jones and Murray are in their 6th year. Im guessing Lawrence is around 5. There isnt many. I dont expect Murray and Jones to be with their same team in 2-3 years. I think there is a reason 7 of those are still with their respective teams. All those teams think they have a shot. I was as big a Romo fan as anyone but i even thought his time in Dallas was running out and thats without injuries. 8 or more years - you better be competing for Superbowls or Conference championships. The only one i can really think of that just kept going back and most of the years his team sucked was Stafford in Detroit. Im sure there is more but in this day and time you just dont see it much. Last First round pick we used - Aikman ??? I doubt many teams can say that - 35 drafts without drafting a QB in the first round. Heck im getting old. My memory isnt what it was. I may be missing one. I love Dak and he keeps us in the mix i guess, but i wouldnt have budged on that last contract.
I agree, though if Dallas had a real Owner/GM, keeping Dak would have been a good call. If you are going to pay Dak, then you have to be willing to somewhat mortgage the future and surround the man with talent. They aren't even trying though. They are $20 Million under the cap

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great point about the OL coach. And on truth, the OL is a problem. Guyton is talented but probably better suited for RT. Tyler Smith is a very good guard and needs to play there. Beebe is going to be really good but the line stunts are going to be a problem for him for a while. Martin is either really banged up or has regressed. Steele is not able to depend on HOF caliber play beside hmm and has been exposed. The line will be good in a year or two but it's a struggle now. Add to that the roster has no legit #1 RB and no legit #2 WR, and it's hard to blame Dak for the mess that's out there. I do think more creativity from the playcaller would make a difference though
Steel and Martin need to be replaced next year. Steele is awful and Martin, as expected, is getting too old. Martin is a great Cowboy and glad we drafted him, but he and Tyron are finished.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... the freaking General Manager of our football team came out today and stated that Derrick Henry "Wouldn't have fit" in the Cowboys offense....so it wasn't about the money...he honestly thought that Zeke would be a better "fit" for the offense than Henry. That speaks both to the fact that Jerry has a worse case of dementia than Joe Biden and that there is something terribly wrong with out offense

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... the freaking General Manager of our football team came out today and stated that Derrick Henry "Wouldn't have fit" in the Cowboys offense....so it wasn't about the money...he honestly thought that Zeke would be a better "fit" for the offense than Henry. That speaks both to the fact that Jerry has a worse case of dementia than Joe Biden and that there is something terribly wrong with out offense
Maybe the Cowboys will draft Ashton Jeanty. He probably ends up top 15. If they drafted him he would likely solve the running game problem.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuck. This guy is just an idiot. He is just embarrassing himself, the team and the fans. I need to go find that quote and pray it was taken out of context

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuck. This guy is just an idiot. He is just embarrassing himself, the team and the fans. I need to go find that quote and pray it was taken out of context
It was on his radio spot on 105.3 The Fan yesterday

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Chiefs just added Deandre Hopkins. That means the Jets, Bills and Chiefs, who have all paid their QB, have added star players in the last couple of weeks. Their Owners aren't pretending to be broke. Jerry and Stephen have mailed it in