• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting Quote from the Bills GM after trading for Amari Cooper. "As long as we have 17 back there, we are ALWAYS in all in mode. We might not be done adding this year". All In obviously has different meanings in Dallas and Buffalo

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In truth, with Washington and Chicago both hitting on their QB's, it may be hard to argue them even making the playoffs going forward
This is obviously going to be a down year. I think 3-3 is what I predicted when I first looked at the schedule . It's how they are losing and winning is what I did not really expect. The offense has not been what I expected to see. We found out what happens when a good team (Detroit) does not take its foot off the gas. The garbage time stats never happened. Lol

The offense has been horrible even during the 3 wins. McCarthy going to be sacrificed is what I see happening. It was a mistake IMO to bring him back.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is obviously going to be a down year. I think 3-3 is what I predicted when I first looked at the schedule . It's how they are losing and winning is what I did not really expect. The offense has not been what I expected to see. We found out what happens when a good team (Detroit) does not take its foot off the gas. The garbage time stats never happened. Lol

The offense has been horrible even during the 3 wins. McCarthy going to be sacrificed is what I see happening. It was a mistake IMO to bring him back.
Maybe the club will get lucky the rest of the year and once everyone is back we stay healthy the rest of the way, and maybe Jerry goes back on what he literally just said about standing pat and adds some help at WR or RB or DT or Edge...but if not, this thing could spiral quick. All the OC's and DC's in the league now how 4 games of tape in the last 7 games played showing how to blow the Cowboys doors off.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just dont know if the rest of the league is up for the challenge. I said KC , Det , Ravens , GB , SF last week. Outside of those 5 i think we can hang with any of them especially when healthy. Lots of bad teams out there. You might can throw Minnesota in that top 5 group but im not ready to anoint the Texans just yet. The most important thing is the division. Giants are a little better but still not ready. Washington has a good young QB that can be a problem. Philly has the best roster but we have a better QB and coaching staff IMO. Maybe i have the goggles on but i just see 10-7.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont know if the rest of the league is up for the challenge. I said KC , Det , Ravens , GB , SF last week. Outside of those 5 i think we can hang with any of them especially when healthy. Lots of bad teams out there. You might can throw Minnesota in that top 5 group but im not ready to anoint the Texans just yet. The most important thing is the division. Giants are a little better but still not ready. Washington has a good young QB that can be a problem. Philly has the best roster but we have a better QB and coaching staff IMO. Maybe i have the goggles on but i just see 10-7.
Hey, I sincerely hope you have the right of it bud