• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great interview.

The Fan already has a flag ship team. Fuck Jerry's cowboys.
Yeah, I think Jerry is in for a surprise if he asks the station to fire them. Further, im listening to national shows right now and the interview is already what they are on and Jerry is getting crucified

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ getting feisty in his older age. He is definitely feeling the heat.
Every show and writer and social media account and every person he meets needs to keep bringing up this disaster of an offseason from a roster management perspective Until it gets through his moronic brain that he and his stupid son are the problem nothing will change. At this point an in-season big trade would not be wise but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen any way. Jerry is reactionary and more sensitive to criticism than anyone as that call into 105.3 just showed. My feelings towards this man and his son are just becoming nothing but anger at this point.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every show and writer and social media account and every person he meets needs to keep bringing up this disaster of an offseason from a roster management perspective Until it gets through his moronic brain that he and his stupid son are the problem nothing will change. At this point an in-season big trade would not be wise but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen any way. Jerry is reactionary and more sensitive to criticism than anyone as that call into 105.3 just showed. My feelings towards this man and his son are just becoming nothing but anger at this point.
And the thing is, no other Owner is doing weekly radio shows. This isn't something where they wear him out to come on the show. He insists on going in front of the Mic. He wants 100% of the credit but none of the criticism

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I think they need to step aside. Sell the team

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, finally seeing cracks in him besides the ones piling up on his old ass face. He is feeling the heat keep hammering him media.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, finally seeing cracks in him besides the ones piling up on his old ass face. He is feeling the heat keep hammering him media.
thankfully

hope he actually fires the radio station and better yet not do his TWO weekly radio shows.
AND...with luck, Stephen won't do his either.

EVERYONE WINS!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thankfully

hope he actually fires the radio station and better yet not do his TWO weekly radio shows.
AND...with luck, Stephen won't do his either.

EVERYONE WINS!
Great Idea. Maybe Jerry will stop talking to the media. Asked that question every interview. Keep riling up that moron.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead Man Walking
I think so. Jerry claimed Mac is safe for the rest of the season but I think it goes without saying that anything less than the NFCCG will bring the hammer, which is really unfair. Jerry was running his head this morning about all the premium talent on this team when in reality, Jerry tool a 12 win roster and stripped it to an 8-9 win roster and said "Coach em up"

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just crazy how they do their business. Everybody that watches Zeke knows he is washed. Zero burst and he just falls down if there is anybody in the way. Sunday they give him starter carries and he sucked.

Then instead of signing Lamb early they take forever and Lamb misses all of camp. I guess if they keep losing then they will get better draft picks.

This offense sucks in the RedZone.

I also think the OL is under achieving.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, Jerry tool a 12 win roster and stripped it to an 8-9 win roster and said "Coach em up"
8-9 win roster if they stayed healthy. They did not stay healthy.. they will have problems winning without a pass rush.

I don't see McCarthy lasting the season. They are lucky they are not 1-5. Good teams don't get destroyed 4 straight games at home. This is not a good team right now. The Niners are going to destroy them.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,080.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-9 win roster if they stayed healthy. They did not stay healthy.. they will have problems winning without a pass rush.

I don't see McCarthy lasting the season. They are lucky they are not 1-5. Good teams don't get destroyed 4 straight games at home. This is not a good team right now. The Niners are going to destroy them.
I so want Vrabel as our next head coach.