• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Jimmy talking about a conversation with Jerry as success was starting in Dallas.

It went something like Jerry saying he could make multiple million dollar deals and nobody would know, but Jimmy could cut a player and everyone knew.

I always felt that explains Jerry ever since me got the team. He had made all the money and was basically an unknown. I think Jimmy said Jerry wanted all the attention. He not only wanted in the front seat...he's driven this bus.
Great story. Yeah, he has driven it for 30 years without ever getting close to Win, Place or Show

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard it worked out less this season, thank you. Makes our owner look like even more of a complete Dipshit. Rico is doing a great job right now. Just imagine if he were the #2 guy behind Henry SMH. We could have signed Henry and still had nearly $20M in cap space. This wasn't about money, Jerry wanted his boy Zeke back. Idiotic
You could tell last year that Henry still had it. We have all seen Zeke's rapid decline. I bet that Ravens game ends very differently if the Cowboys had signed Henry.

I still think much of the offensive running game problems are coaching and scheme.

If these fools were smart they would look at the tape after Guyton left the game. The Cowboys bullied the Steelers DL and the offense started to get stuff done. Smith dominated at LT. These fools take too long to identify a problem and make adjustments. I sure as hell noticed Bass pancaking that DT that came in on the stunt. Him and Beebe were mauling.

What I noticed though is they all of a sudden went to a more physical running attack and less zone. I have a suspicion that they are doing this because they know Luepke is a weapon and they are trying to get him more involved. Which is very smart. Luepke brings more physicality to the running game. He can help in pass protection as well. Why not use Luepke? What are players like Zeke and schoon getting done?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell last year that Henry still had it. We have all seen Zeke's rapid decline. I bet that Ravens game ends very differently if the Cowboys had signed Henry.

I still think much of the offensive running game problems are coaching and scheme.

If these fools were smart they would look at the tape after Guyton left the game. The Cowboys bullied the Steelers DL and the offense started to get stuff done. Smith dominated at LT. These fools take too long to identify a problem and make adjustments. I sure as hell noticed Bass pancaking that DT that came in on the stunt. Him and Beebe were mauling.

What I noticed though is they all of a sudden went to a more physical running attack and less zone. I have a suspicion that they are doing this because they know Luepke is a weapon and they are trying to get him more involved. Which is very smart. Luepke brings more physicality to the running game. He can help in pass protection as well. Why not use Luepke? What are players like Zeke and schoon getting done?
They should have gone to the power blocking scheme to start with. They have Beebe, TSmith and Martin up front. They can move some guys. I think they did more zone blocking last year because Biadasz couldn't handle NT's one on one

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,080.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have gone to the power blocking scheme to start with. They have Beebe, TSmith and Martin up front. They can move some guys. I think they did more zone blocking last year because Biadasz couldn't handle NT's one on one
Did we read when we drafted Beebe that he was a mauler? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?
If correct why wouldnt we power run. Atleast when between the tackles?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't an indictment against Dak, it really speaks to how hard it is to field a balanced team after you pay your QB. I was wondering about something so I looked it up on over the Cap. Anyone realize Dak's cap hit is more than our Day One starting OL and DL COMBINED. And it's not really close. Pay scale is so out of whack

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I really think if I were owner for a day, I could turn this ship around.
Jerry and Stephen are both fired.
Will McClay is the new GM
Ben Johnson is the new HC
Robert Saleh is the new DC
Let's Ride lol

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I really think if I were owner for a day, I could turn this ship around.
Jerry and Stephen are both fired.
Will McClay is the new GM
Ben Johnson is the new HC
Robert Saleh is the new DC
Let's Ride lol
We should get a good pick in the next draft. Possibly top 10. Maybe they finally find that elite DT.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Tyron play for the Jets, he is playing struggling a bit in pass protection but is just mauling guys in the run game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman trying so hard to take up for Rodgers sorry throw. If that was Dak , Brady would have said thats an F throw

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep pressuring this idiot everywhere he goes

This is simply my opinion:Jerry Jones was as defensive as I have ever heard him during his Tuesday appearance on
@1053thefan. I highly recommend listening.He interrupted questions and refused to address the Dallas Cowboys' inactivity over the course of the offseason.When pressed (kudos to Shan, RJ and Bobby) Jerry said (and confirmed he wasn't joking) he would go out and get someone else to ask the questions if they thought they (or anyone else in similar positions) could do a better job at building the team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep pressuring this idiot everywhere he goes

This is simply my opinion:Jerry Jones was as defensive as I have ever heard him during his Tuesday appearance on
@1053thefan. I highly recommend listening.He interrupted questions and refused to address the Dallas Cowboys' inactivity over the course of the offseason.When pressed (kudos to Shan, RJ and Bobby) Jerry said (and confirmed he wasn't joking) he would go out and get someone else to ask the questions if they thought they (or anyone else in similar positions) could do a better job at building the team.
Jerry is a complete disgrace. To quote Jerry, "U could find 500 guys" that could manage the team better