• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-9 win roster if they stayed healthy. They did not stay healthy.. they will have problems winning without a pass rush.

I don't see McCarthy lasting the season. They are lucky they are not 1-5. Good teams don't get destroyed 4 straight games at home. This is not a good team right now. The Niners are going to destroy them.
I worry about where this team will be in 3 years when Dak and Lambs cap hits are up. When Micah has been paid...Looking at the NFC, Detroit, SF, GB and Philly are all more talented. Chicago and Washington have hit on rookie QB's. And they all have better GM's that are willing to play in FA.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so want Vrabel as our next head coach.
He would be a great hire IMO, he's tough and McClay would do a good job at drafting players that fit his system. The problem for any HC as I see it is Jerry. For Vrabel to get up and running, the club would need to be aggressive in FA and through trades to bring in the bigger, more physical players he prefers. And that just ain't going to happen

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This week has shown the incompetency of GM Jerrah. Many of us said it and saw it, but it was time to move on from Dak or let him prove it. Same with Lamb. We had him for two more years plus probably another for the franchise tag. He did not address the running game or stopping the run outside of hiring a retread coach and a slow middle linebacker. Further, he losses it today saying he has great players. lol. Armstrong and Fowler have more sacks than Lawrence and Parsons this year and many first year players are better than Dak. Further, Derrick Henry who wanted to be here is killing it. Death by Jerrah. He can’t stand the heat. Have to boycott the boys and not do to their games or buy their merchandise. Nothing impacts the most incompetent GM in all of sports the last 28 years that making him lose money. The only happy thought I had Sunday was I am glad this is happening on his Birthday. Once someone is over 75 years old, they probably have no business running the most valuable franchise in all of sports. Just own it and enjoy. Don’t burn it to the ground. Lifelong Cowboys fans are starting to have apathy.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lowly Browns just got more for Amari Cooper than the Cowboys got when Cooper was 3 years younger. GM Jerry at work
Don't they have 30 million in dead money to pay for his salary??

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,080.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be a great hire IMO, he's tough and McClay would do a good job at drafting players that fit his system. The problem for any HC as I see it is Jerry. For Vrabel to get up and running, the club would need to be aggressive in FA and through trades to bring in the bigger, more physical players he prefers. And that just ain't going to happen
always bursting my bubble! :(

He is a tough no nonsense coach yet his players loved him. perfect coach I would love to see here.
Not a typical I am a players coach softy.
Because this team needs some discipline.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always bursting my bubble! :(

He is a tough no nonsense coach yet his players loved him. perfect coach I would love to see here.
Not a typical I am a players coach softy.
Because this team needs some discipline.

Heck of a guy too. His son played baseball vs my son in college while he was with the Titans. Between games he brought his own grill and fed both teams. Shook everyones hand. Talked to everyone. That was right after the AJ Brown trade to Philly. His son wAs a good player too. Taylor Lewan had tatted him up pretty good. I dont think Coach Mike liked that too much.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lowly Browns just got more for Amari Cooper than the Cowboys got when Cooper was 3 years younger. GM Jerry at work
This does not surprise me. These fools should have kept him through that off-season and traded him during the season.

Really shows the total incompetence of the Jones's. Any other team would not given him away like that.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly not. They are headed towards getting a top 10 pick. They may find difference makers