• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Barkley mean to Philly? What does Henry mean to the Ravens. How does the SF offense look without CMC? The Cowboys won 5 Super Bowls. What did 22 and 33 mean to those teams? Jerry makes fun of radio hosts because they aren't "football guys". Who is that joke really on?
Barkley and Henry were at the top of my FA wish list.

I watch lots of good backs this year, just not on my team. Let's be honest and say that our best back is a below average backup talent. Zeke is totally washed. Vaughn they obviously don't plan on using.

What they need to do is cut Zeke and activate Cook and see if he is washed. If he is then make a trade for an upgrade.

They keep feeding Zeke and they will end up with a top five pick is my prediction.

And for fucks sake force the ball to Ferg if Lamb is bracketed by three guys.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley and Henry were at the top of my FA wish list.

I watch lots of good backs this year, just not on my team. Let's be honest and say that our best back is a below average backup talent. Zeke is totally washed. Vaughn they obviously don't plan on using.

What they need to do is cut Zeke and activate Cook and see if he is washed. If he is then make a trade for an upgrade.

They keep feeding Zeke and they will end up with a top five pick is my prediction.

And for fucks sake force the ball to Ferg if Lamb is bracketed by three guys.
I agree that Cook should be given a chance. We know what the rest are. Dowdle is a good #2/great #3 back but he isn't a #1. Zeke is washed, plain and simple. They aren't interested in using Deuce as anything but a gadget, they should cut him when they cut Zeke. Luepke gets better and better, should expand his roll

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Cook should be given a chance. We know what the rest are. Dowdle is a good #2/great #3 back but he isn't a #1. Zeke is washed, plain and simple. They aren't interested in using Deuce as anything but a gadget, they should cut him when they cut Zeke. Luepke gets better and better, should expand his roll
I agree

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing too many Jerry apologist on Cowboy talk radio continue to devalue the RB position and blame everything on the o-line. A stud running back can make an average or below average running game look a hell of alot better. Look at Detroit with two studs. It opens up so much for an offense. Jerry and Stephen are stuck on stupid. So many we passed up. Aaron freakin Jones for instance.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing too many Jerry apologist on Cowboy talk radio continue to devalue the RB position and blame everything on the o-line. A stud running back can make an average or below average running game look a hell of alot better. Look at Detroit with two studs. It opens up so much for an offense. Jerry and Stephen are stuck on stupid. So many we passed up. Aaron freakin Jones for instance.
I not only see subpar backs, I also wonder how good this Ol coach and the scheme in general. Not impressed so far. Not one bit.

I watch more you tube bloggers than listen to those homers you are talking about

I like Cowboysblog and Cowboys corner on youtube. These two guys constantly bashing Jerry Jones. They tell it like it really is.