• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-9 win roster if they stayed healthy. They did not stay healthy.. they will have problems winning without a pass rush.

I don't see McCarthy lasting the season. They are lucky they are not 1-5. Good teams don't get destroyed 4 straight games at home. This is not a good team right now. The Niners are going to destroy them.
Jerry will not repeat will not fire a coach mid season ever again. He has said so in not thise exact words but he won’t do it again.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... the freaking General Manager of our football team came out today and stated that Derrick Henry "Wouldn't have fit" in the Cowboys offense....so it wasn't about the money...he honestly thought that Zeke would be a better "fit" for the offense than Henry. That speaks both to the fact that Jerry has a worse case of dementia than Joe Biden and that there is something terribly wrong with out offense
Kinda like T.J. Watt was sitting there for us to draft but he did not “fit” our defense so we drafted that POS Taco Charlton! That draft still pizzed me off
As Samuel L Jackson would say STFU you stupid Mutherf@#$&ing Idiot Jones!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Chiefs just added Deandre Hopkins. That means the Jets, Bills and Chiefs, who have all paid their QB, have added star players in the last couple of weeks. Their Owners aren't pretending to be broke. Jerry and Stephen have mailed it in

The longest run from scrimmage by the backs this season is 13 yards. You get what you pay for sometimes. These dumb mo fos should have drafted a RB.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like T.J. Watt was sitting there for us to draft but he did not “fit” our defense so we drafted that POS Taco Charlton! That draft still pizzed me off
No doubt about it. I remember Taco being mocked to the Cowboys.

I never expected Watt to drop. When he did I expected the Cowboys to do the right thing and draft him.

This bs about needing long arms etc. Charles Haley and Watt are similar type of game wreckers. Watt would have come in and had a ton of sacks in the 4-3. It is nauseating to think about.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well.... not just any back fits our scheme.
Must be why Henry hasn't a fit.
:hardy:
I remember the great coaches that tweaked their schemes to win games. Belicheat was constantly adapting to the players he had on defense. Jimmy Johnson the same.

Lol,these backs not doing anything cause they suck. Zeke can't physically play anymore and Dowdle is not starting material. Combine that with horrible coaching and it is a disaster. They should have kept Columbo as the OL coach. This OL is underachieving.

I probably am dumb,but I would use Luepke a lot more. He is matchup problem as a receiver. I bet if he was the RB he would have a carry of more than 13 yards. It like these fools are in tank mode.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Henry is the wrong fit.
He wouldnt force us into passing situations.

Jerry paid to see his QB pass to his expensive WR.
henry would have retarded that situation.

Cant have that!
Yep, everybody knows that Dak is going to Lamb. You got Cee Dee getting doubled and even bracketed by three guys in the red zone This means somebody else is one on one.

One would think they need to target guys like Ferg and Luepke in the middle of the field more early in games.

These dumbasses need to try and work out a trade for a good RB before it to late . It going to be a disaster if they don't alter what they are doing. They either get a RB or they got to use a short passing attack in place of the running game.

I want wins and could care less with all the garbage time stat padding. They need Dak to manage games better. Way too many turnovers by him...killer red zone picks need to be avoided. They lose all momentum due to the turnovers

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ should have been the call. Taco had 1 game where he was OK. That it. Now I did not see every game but living in the Detroit area i watched a ton of them and I listen to sports radio here. They never mentioned him, never. Now they talked about Aiden Hutchison before he was drafted and he seems a stud.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mazi has just been horrible since he’s been here. At this point I wonder if he can still prove to be a player.But, I do know, that at least for this year any team that starts Mazi is going to struggle in the middle of the defense. He just provides almost nothing positive. I think pretty much everyone but Jerry saw this coming…

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mazi has just been horrible since he’s been here. At this point I wonder if he can still prove to be a player.But, I do know, that at least for this year any team that starts Mazi is going to struggle in the middle of the defense. He just provides almost nothing positive. I think pretty much everyone but Jerry saw this coming…

He is a complete bust.