• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep waiting for Cee Dee to grow up.

That may be a while. Not sure what he said last night. I keep reading subpar throw , but i cant imagine him saying that and Trey Lance not saying something back or Dak not reacting. But he was obviously pouting or something because he was only targeted twice in the 2nd half. There are problems there definitely and i think Dak has tried to be the bigger person and not turn this into something more. Its time Dak stands up and tells him to go sit down. Peyton Manning once did that to one of his WRs. The WR kept coming in the huddle and Manning just pointed at the sidelines and made the guy leave. Now it wasnt Harrison or Wayne but the guy was a good WR. Dak is the true Alpha. This is his team. I would play Tolbert , Turpin , Brooks until further notice. Once i get , but this is twice in 5 games.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Aikman stupid. ?? That was definitely planned

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be a while. Not sure what he said last night. I keep reading subpar throw , but i cant imagine him saying that and Trey Lance not saying something back or Dak not reacting. But he was obviously pouting or something because he was only targeted twice in the 2nd half. There are problems there definitely and i think Dak has tried to be the bigger person and not turn this into something more. Its time Dak stands up and tells him to go sit down. Peyton Manning once did that to one of his WRs. The WR kept coming in the huddle and Manning just pointed at the sidelines and made the guy leave. Now it wasnt Harrison or Wayne but the guy was a good WR. Dak is the true Alpha. This is his team. I would play Tolbert , Turpin , Brooks until further notice. Once i get , but this is twice in 5 games.
Dak threw it as if he expected CeeDee to stop and CeeDee wanted the jump ball to the corner. I don't know the call but CeeDee's thought was much better and the only one with a chance to succeed...assuming of course it was an option in the pattern

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak threw it as if he expected CeeDee to stop and CeeDee wanted the jump ball to the corner. I don't know the call but CeeDee's thought was much better and the only one with a chance to succeed...assuming of course it was an option in the pattern
I think Dak misread that. Still no excuse for Lamb to act like a spoiled 3 year old. I don't get that

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak misread that. Still no excuse for Lamb to act like a spoiled 3 year old. I don't get that
Lamb needs to smoke a bowl before the games and relax a little. It was one play out of 50. But I keep Lamb out there and toss that damn ball to Turpin and Tolbert if they roll the coverages to Lamb. Cooks can take a seat going forward. The next guy that needs to take a seat is Elliot.

That pass should not have been thrown where it was for sure though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,080.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere (could have just been a speculation piece) that the Cowboys might trade for Budda Baker!
Now that would be a Zimmer type guy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Derrick Henry through 5 games has 572 yards, 6 TD's and a 6.0 YPC. That's a 1938 yards/20 TD's pace. He cost $9M this season. The Cowboys have over $20 million in cap space. Jerry says we couldn't pursue him because we couldn't afford him. All In! What, LOL?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen so many trade headlines...
And so many players that could help us go elsewhere. I don't see any way this team trades for Baker. I'm not saying they shouldn't, I'm saying they won't. They are paying two safeties big $'s. In their mind that means they have 2 good safeties. Their roster building is done that way. They allocate $'s and blindly assume that checking those boxes is equal to good play on the field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Derrick Henry through 5 games has 572 yards, 6 TD's and a 6.0 YPC. That's a 1938 yards/20 TD's pace. He cost $9M this season. The Cowboys have over $20 million in cap space. Jerry says we couldn't pursue him because we couldn't afford him. All In! What, LOL?
It's worse than that. Zeke's cap hit this year is $2M. Henry's is $5M. He would cost us an extra $3M this year in cap space. Even if you want to use his two year average of $8M it's only an additional $6M.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than that. Zeke's cap hit this year is $2M. Henry's is $5M. He would cost us an extra $3M this year in cap space. Even if you want to use his two year average of $8M it's only an additional $6M.
I had heard it worked out less this season, thank you. Makes our owner look like even more of a complete Dipshit. Rico is doing a great job right now. Just imagine if he were the #2 guy behind Henry SMH. We could have signed Henry and still had nearly $20M in cap space. This wasn't about money, Jerry wanted his boy Zeke back. Idiotic

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....Zeke goes to the coaches and complains about his usage. The next damn day Jerry yells the media they are "saving" Zeke. Saving him for what??? All the 3 yard carries we will need late in the season? I swear, if Zeke gets more carries this week than Dowdle, Jerry might as well save Mac's salary and put the freaking headset on himself

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so many players that could help us go elsewhere. I don't see any way this team trades for Baker. I'm not saying they shouldn't, I'm saying they won't. They are paying two safeties big $'s. In their mind that means they have 2 good safeties. Their roster building is done that way. They allocate $'s and blindly assume that checking those boxes is equal to good play on the field.
JJ wants to see his money in action regardless of actual talent/heart.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know where Jerry's balls went. I give 99.9% of the credit to Jimmy for the 3 Super Bowls, , but Jerry does deserve credit for writing the checks that brought in Charles Haley and then Deion Sanders to help close the deal. Where did that guy go?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know where Jerry's balls went. I give 99.9% of the credit to Jimmy for the 3 Super Bowls, , but Jerry does deserve credit for writing the checks that brought in Charles Haley and then Deion Sanders to help close the deal. Where did that guy go?
I remember Jimmy talking about a conversation with Jerry as success was starting in Dallas.

It went something like Jerry saying he could make multiple million dollar deals and nobody would know, but Jimmy could cut a player and everyone knew.

I always felt that explains Jerry ever since me got the team. He had made all the money and was basically an unknown. I think Jimmy said Jerry wanted all the attention. He not only wanted in the front seat...he's driven this bus.