• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Prescott needs to carry this team in the next two games. Team sport but we need a Staubach kinda sighting.
I agree and in going to say something because I've always stated I would have moved off Dak because of the cost. Once you've made the decision to pay Dak, you have to give him a fair chance. Passing on Henry was a disaster. We are sitting here with $23 a million in cap space. There are players out there you can go get for a pick and cut next season. Go get him another legit WR or a bell cow back. There are players out there

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and in going to say something because I've always stated I would have moved off Dak because of the cost. Once you've made the decision to pay Dak, you have to give him a fair chance. Passing on Henry was a disaster. We are sitting here with $23 a million in cap space. There are players out there you can go get for a pick and cut next season. Go get him another legit WR or a bell cow back. There are players out there
I keep hearing this about our cap.

Don't we need some of that cash for Parsons? @jarntt?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. But, Parsons first year cap hit will be about $10M max the way it will be structured. we could extend him right now if we wanted. Even if we had no cap space we could restructure contracts (Diggs) or cut guys (Steele, the two safeties, etc) to get plenty of cap space to sign players. This team right now could afford to sign 2 high $ free agents easily and their own guys. They choose not to.

We also currently have $27M in cap space next year and that is with Dak's current cap hit of $90M (not a typo) and CeeDees cap hit of $35M. Both of these will be reduced significantly and free up a huge amount of cap space

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere heard somewhere that KC seems to think they should go after DeAndre Hopkins. If Hopkins is available go get that guy. Don’t let KC have him. Fuck KC.

Be bold Mr Jones. Find a way.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@jarntt would know more than me, but I would think if you use $8-10M this year and then cut them, it wouldn't effect you next year. I've also seen where the Cowboys could clear as much as $85M in cap space next year with restructures if they so desired

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere heard somewhere that KC seems to think they should go after DeAndre Hopkins. If Hopkins is available go get that guy. Don’t let KC have him. Fuck KC.

Be bold Mr Jones. Find a way.
KC is also supposedly talking about bringing Tyreek back now that Rice is out for the season or bringing in Davante Adams who would cost !8M this year but could have his last two years voided after that. This is what will piss off...the Chiefs, Eagles and probably the Niners will all add difference making rentals and the Cowboys will pretend to be broke

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is also supposedly talking about bringing Tyreek back now that Rice is out for the season or bringing in Davante Adams who would cost !8M this year but could have his last two years voided after that. This is what will piss off...the Chiefs, Eagles and probably the Niners will all add difference making rentals and the Cowboys will pretend to be broke

I like Hopkins.

Can’t stand Hill.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Prescott needs to carry this team in the next two games. Team sport but we need a Staubach kinda sighting.
So are you asking Dak to go Rogue against the gameplan? (plays)
Because Roger got in trouble plenty for doing just that :)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep like Aikman....Rodger had all kinds of talent around him too.
Yes he did. Dak has a stripped down offense. Two rookie offensive linemen, replace Pollard with an older version of Zeke, and a #2 WR in Cooks who has lost a step and can't beat man coverage. You can't hide behind the cap

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did. Dak has a stripped down offense. Two rookie offensive linemen, replace Pollard with an older version of Zeke, and a #2 WR in Cooks who has lost a step and can't beat man coverage. You can't hide behind the cap
which is why you gotta hope some of these kids make plays. Opportunities knocking for several.