• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that as good as a superbowl....

These things mean nothing if you can't win meaningful games
We have to figure out why we go from the most efficient regular season offenses to one of the least efficient in the playoffs. Are we padding up against weaker teams in the regular season, do the deficiencies we do have get more exposed in the post season because of the matchups, or do we just have guys that choke under pressure? Whatever it is, when you win 12 games 3 years in a row, it should have been figured out and addressed if you have a competent front office

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the record is for the $38M SB. Looks like his cap hit this year will go from $18M to like $9ish million so we have plenty of space to do whatever we want. Maybe a trade now or before the trade deadline

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb is signed. $34M per for 4 years
Wish the contract was longer. But I get it. Lamb earned it. At least during the regular season. I had Lamb and Jefferson as the two wide outs I liked the best going in to that draft. It was not the 40 times that I looked at. I saw the confidence and swagger these two came into the draft with. They double these guys and they really can't be stopped.

Lamb needs to study Irvins playoff film and set higher goals IMO.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the record is for the $38M SB. Looks like his cap hit this year will go from $18M to like $9ish million so we have plenty of space to do whatever we want. Maybe a trade now or before the trade deadline
Lots of rumors that they are trying to trade for another Nose Tackle. They like Phillips at 3T as Osa's back up. Linval and another legit starting DT would be great news. Says a lot about what Zim thinks of Mazi though....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus H.....My man Trey Lance might challenge the H Walker trade as the worst deal in the history of football lol. Obviously, the Niners wouldn't have been picking as high on 1-2 of the 3 first round picks they gave up, but still...the Dolphins turned those picks into Jaylen Waddle, Tyreek Hill(via trade) and Bradley Chubb. Holy Fuck lol

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin Cook signs with Dallas. I like it unless it comes at Vaughns expense
Let's see if it is PS at first or right onto the 53.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think if they just gave Duece the ball 20 times week one, they might be surprised at what they have. This reminds me of when they had Tony Pollard and gave him 5-6 carries a game till he got a chance to prove himself

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think if they just gave Duece the ball 20 times week one, they might be surprised at what they have. This reminds me of when they had Tony Pollard and gave him 5-6 carries a game till he got a chance to prove himself
We did that and pollard got hurt. I see same with Vaughn.

I would love to he wrong here. I love the kid.