• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had laugh listening to Kellon Moore talk on local radio today. Wait till the Eagles drive to the 20 yard line running the ball and they do a trick play on first down and the drive stalls. This is going to be funny watching Eagle fans melt down over his play calling.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got to do something for sure. We don't even know if Kneeland is ready because he is a rookie. They need to move now
They do. Micah lost 10 pounds because the whole plan was to move him around more. If he's a LB, Kneeland is starting. If our first 3 picks can be solid starters in year one we are in great shape. If 2 can, we have holes. If they all miss, we are a losing team this year. Lots riding on rookies

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the idea of fan apathy and why fans should have confidence that the team can win a Super Bowl:“Well let me just say this. I think our fan base is frustrated. And I think they want to beat a Green Bay and I think they want to beat the next one that comes up. Now we were the second seed in the whole NFC and we were as healthy as any club that has been in the playoffs in many years. Not just the Cowboys, any club. We were healthy. We should have gone further. And we had a quarterback that arguably was the Most Valuable Player in the league last year. We should have gone further. Now my read from our fan base is frustration. Apathy? Not when you are so far ahead of the rest of the league. By this is league that takes every 32 clubs... we are eons ahead of other clubs when it comes to our ticket renewal, season tickets, timing of season tickets. When you look at television and you look at the teams that they watch on tv, we’re going away number one. That’s not apathy. They may be hot, they may be wanting more, but they’re not apathetic.”

atta boy Jerry. Always worrying about what matters

Last edited:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the idea of fan apathy and why fans should have confidence that the team can win a Super Bowl:“Well let me just say this. I think our fan base is frustrated. And I think they want to beat a Green Bay and I think they want to beat the next one that comes up. Now we were the second seed in the whole NFC and we were as healthy as any club that has been in the playoffs in many years. Not just the Cowboys, any club. We were healthy. We should have gone further. And we had a quarterback that arguably was the Most Valuable Player in the league last year. We should have gone further. Now my read from our fan base is frustration. Apathy? Not when you are so far ahead of the rest of the league. By this is league that takes every 32 clubs... we are eons ahead of other clubs when it comes to our ticket renewal, season tickets, timing of season tickets. When you look at television and you look at the teams that they watch on tv, we’re going away number one. That’s not apathy. They may be hot, they may be wanting more, but they’re not apathetic.”

I will attend one game this year and never again. The price was ridiculous.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All Jerry and Stephen care about now is profit margins. The team that makes the most money in the League spent hands down and running away the least in the entire NFL. Feeding us shit and telling us to enjoy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Federal District Judge overturned the $14 Billion ruling against the NFL. Maybe Jerry will use some of the $450 million he just saved to improve the roster. Not holding my breath

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had laugh listening to Kellon Moore talk on local radio today. Wait till the Eagles drive to the 20 yard line running the ball and they do a trick play on first down and the drive stalls. This is going to be funny watching Eagle fans melt down over his play calling.
I was a big fan of Kellen early on. But he was far to pass happy . Let's not forget he is the one that designed that terrible play where Zeke got knocked on his ass to end the game. That play was the dumbest thing I have seen.

At least McCarthy can design real plays.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Jerry and Stephen care about now is profit margins. The team that makes the most money in the League spent hands down and running away the least in the entire NFL. Feeding us shit and telling us to enjoy
Yep. This is why Jerry never considers a real rebuild. It also why he ends up over paying the big three.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This is why Jerry never considers a real rebuild. It also why he ends up over paying the big three.
What's really depressing is there was a time when I thought that after Jerry left thus club would have a chance. But Stephen is looking more like dad every day

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really depressing is there was a time when I thought that after Jerry left thus club would have a chance. But Stephen is looking more like dad every day
I thought the same way. These two need to be fired. Lol

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might of had the best description of Landry when he said Tom was the plastic man.

RIP D. Thomas
Wish I could explain to the kids how damn good he was… and how damn good that Cowboys backfield of Thomas, Hill & Garrison was.

Because they were really damn good.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I could explain to the kids how damn good he was… and how damn good that Cowboys backfield of Thomas, Hill & Garrison was.

Because they were really damn good.
drafting Calvin in 69 and Thomas in 70 in first rounds worked our fairly well.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might of had the best description of Landry when he said Tom was the plastic man.

RIP D. Thomas
That was so funny. He really changed his life around. Folks should check out his football life interviews on the NFL network. Very interesting and funny.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was so funny. He really changed his life around. Folks should check out his football life interviews on the NFL network. Very interesting and funny.
Also very open about his missteps and having no regrets. Moved forward and rebuilt bridges. A damn good dude.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why TF haven't the Cowboys paid Cee Dee Lamb yet??? Its so fucking senseless. You know you have to pay him before the season starts if you want ANY chance to get off to a good start against a brutal early schedule. What is the damn difference between giving him the money now instead of weeks from now? Completely incompetent management. If you don't intend to pay him then freaking trade him. If you do intend to sign him, what is this achieving?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the-dallas-cowboys-have-eyes-for-others-at-running-back

I'm not a big believer in Sanders but it looks like you could trade for him and only pay him $4M this year and then cut him next year with no dead money if he doesn't work out. Definitely worth the risk if he doesn't cost you too much in a trade. Cook I think is done. He looked horrible last year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the-dallas-cowboys-have-eyes-for-others-at-running-back

I'm not a big believer in Sanders but it looks like you could trade for him and only pay him $4M this year and then cut him next year with no dead money if he doesn't work out. Definitely worth the risk if he doesn't cost you too much in a trade. Cook I think is done. He looked horrible last year.
I agree but on the flip it still pisses me off. Sanders would definitely be a solid player for us but why not pay a little more than that a few months ago and have a legitimate starting RB? It's really going to be hard to make an educated decision on whether Rico, Zeke, Deuce, etc when they are going against 2nd and 3rd stringers in preseason