• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This and their physicality. Unlike last year, we are the underdogs.

You know...I was listening to the Jerry radio show this morning which gets harder to do each passing year. This guy got everything he wanted when running Jimmy off. He is the Dallas Cowboy go to guy for everything. Listening to him gush about Monday reminding him of the 90 teams and fielding all the kicker questions makes you sick.

Curse?
We'll see. FUNNY how kicker had been rock solid all season. We play our best playoff game in decades and the kicker now can't kick extra points.

Least Jerry is getting attention.
Cowboys got some physical players I know lot of people think that is why they lost last season which is partially true. The rookie Smith brings added physicality to the OL Those 14 penalties were a bigger reason they lost last year IMO . I may be wrong, but I think they got a good chance to pull the upset .

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry really insults the 90's teams every time he compares one of his current models to them. If Darren Woodson gets in, that would give the 90's squads 7 Hall of Famers....in their primes! Plus 8-10 other players who made pro bowl/all pro teams. Plus depth players who could start for half the teams in the league. Plus a great coaching staff. Just stop Jerry, you're embarrassing yourself...again

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I've often thought about moving to the Dallas area, but I guess there's a plus for not doung so yet. I don't get the Jerry show here.
Sure you can 105.3 on Audacy phone app Jerry is on Tuesdays and Fridays. But Pday is right ole Jerry loves him some Jerry

Get the app n join in and help lighten the load

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys signed K Tristan Vizcaino to the practice squad.​

This move comes just days after Brett Maher missed four extra points in the Cowboys Wild Card win over the Buccaneers. The team is expected to go with Maher heading into the Divisional Round against the Eagles, but Vizcaino could be active on game day for added insurance. He spent time with both the Patriots and Cardinals this season, converting all three of his extra points while going two-for-two on his field goal attempts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys signed K Tristan Vizcaino to the practice squad.​

This move comes just days after Brett Maher missed four extra points in the Cowboys Wild Card win over the Buccaneers. The team is expected to go with Maher heading into the Divisional Round against the Eagles, but Vizcaino could be active on game day for added insurance.
Wow...eagles

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can 105.3 on Audacy phone app Jerry is on Tuesdays and Fridays. But Pday is right ole Jerry loves him some Jerry

Get the app n join in and help lighten the load
and they many times replay the entire interview late nights and early AM.

One of my first broken record counter points on chat boards:
Tell death do us part, and I sure hope Jerry goes first so I can see one more championship.

Manster, just tune in Friday and the week after we're eliminated. SOLID GOLD!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they many times replay the entire interview late nights and early AM.

One of my first broken record counter points on chat boards:
Tell death do us part, and I sure hope Jerry goes first so I can see one more championship.

Manster, just tune in Friday and the week after we're eliminated. SOLID GOLD!
Ill pass. I grew up with the bat shit Crazy Rams media, spent 4 years with bat shit
Crazy redskin media, I can only imagine how bat shit crazy the Boys media is.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill pass. I grew up with the bat shit Crazy Rams media, spent 4 years with bat shit
Crazy redskin media, I can only imagine how bat shit crazy the Boys media is.
Oh your missing out on gold info trust Pday and Me on that
wont cost anything to just sample the radio gold that hits national news 1-4 hours before it’s news

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry really insults the 90's teams every time he compares one of his current models to them. If Darren Woodson gets in, that would give the 90's squads 7 Hall of Famers....in their primes! Plus 8-10 other players who made pro bowl/all pro teams. Plus depth players who could start for half the teams in the league. Plus a great coaching staff. Just stop Jerry, you're embarrassing yourself...again
The team needs to win 3 more games to be compared to those teams The beat down on Monday was a good start. I do think they need to use Pollard more than Zeke. Zeke seems to have lost a step. There is no burst

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team needs to win 3 more games to be compared to those teams The beat down on Monday was a good start. I do think they need to use Pollard more than Zeke. Zeke seems to have lost a step. There is no burst
I really believe Pollard needs 25-30 touches this game. He is very much like McCaffery, he's so explosive, if he touches the ball enough, he will give you the explosive plays.