• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe Pollard needs 25-30 touches this game. He is very much like McCaffery, he's so explosive, if he touches the ball enough, he will give you the explosive plays.
I don't think you can put a number on total touches. The game flow should dictate all that. I will say explosive plays are a must. Empty gun. That pass play to Ferguson last week was a huge play set up on tendencies. Need more of those. Where is Turpin? Does his play get consideration this week. LOL, somewhat kidding.

Shanahan is one helleva matchup with regards to explosive plays. He looks to exploit aggression through misdirection, and he sure has the guys to make that all happen.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would take more than money, and I can't imagine parting ways with McCarthy after the job he's done this season
Probably depends on which job he is offered . Jerry likely will offer more money to keep him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can put a number on total touches. The game flow should dictate all that. I will say explosive plays are a must. Empty gun. That pass play to Ferguson last week was a huge play set up on tendencies. Need more of those. Where is Turpin? Does his play get consideration this week. LOL, somewhat kidding.

Shanahan is one helleva matchup with regards to explosive plays. He looks to exploit aggression through misdirection, and he sure has the guys to make that all happen.
Game flow does dictate the number of touches. I just think that the only time Zeke should get the ball this week is short yardage or goal line. Handing it to Zeke over Pollard on 1st and 10 is a ridiculous call this week. I know this, McCaffery is going to get the football against us. I like our weapon just as much. Just have to use him

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this, McCaffery is going to get the football against us. I like our weapon just as much. Just have to use him
it's not the weapons as much as it being Shanahan.
As a play caller, Moore's boat is loaded this week.

I think you're right. It's going to be a game of many explosive plays, and Moore/McCarthy have their work cut out of um to keep up.

BUT....HUGE ASS PLAYS ON DEFENSE AND/OR TURNOVERS CAN LEVEL A PLAYING FIELD!

Go Pokes!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe Pollard needs 25-30 touches this game. He is very much like McCaffery, he's so explosive, if he touches the ball enough, he will give you the explosive plays.
30 touches?!?!?!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the price of keeping him is...

Pay it.

thought I heard someone on here say earlier this season, that Quinn wasnt interested in a Head Coaching job. Dont know if that is BS or not, but if true. That would be awesome.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought I heard someone on here say earlier this season, that Quinn wasnt interested in a Head Coaching job. Dont know if that is BS or not, but if true. That would be awesome.
I don't think thats true. If IIRC last season he said he wants to stay where he is dor the time being, but will look again if the right situation is in front of him. That's not an exact quote but how I believe his statement meant.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 touches?!?!?!
Damn straight buddy. 24-25 carries and 5-6 catches. That kid weighs 10 pounds more than McCaffery. The Cowboys have hid beyond the "keeping him fresh" crap so they can still give Zeke his carries. If he gets hurt Sunday he'll have 7 months to get over it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight buddy. 24-25 carries and 5-6 catches. That kid weighs 10 pounds more than McCaffery. The Cowboys have hid beyond the "keeping him fresh" crap so they can still give Zeke his carries. If he gets hurt Sunday he'll have 7 months to get over it
Didn’t he tap out after 15 Carries in the Bears game? Part of what makes his per carry stats so impressive is he is fresh from limited work and he also doesn’t get his average bogged down from short yardage situations

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll say one thing though. Pollard proved he could do what he has done as a #2 back with limited touches as a #1 and not really miss a beat. He made himself an awful lot of $ this year. i Would definitely give him more touches than zeke this week, but since they don’t really throw to either, I didn’t like Pollard playing most 3rd downs. Zeke is a fantastic pass blocker. I’d probably go about 2-1 snaps pollard to Zeke And then adjust based on what is working/not working but the rotation is what works IMHO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that Russel Wilson is recruiting Payton to be the next Broncos HC. Hopefully there is some "friction" between Quinn and Wilson

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that Russel Wilson is recruiting Payton to be the next Broncos HC. Hopefully there is some "friction" between Quinn and Wilson
Since it looks like SD is keeping their HC, the Broncos seem like a good fit for Payton. Not many teams can afford to pay a HC $20 million. It would be great to keep Quinn here. Most teams are interested in offensive "gurus" as Head Coach

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is irreplaceable. Dan deserves a head coaching job. If he moves on, we will be fine IMO.