• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is fully excusing Dak, but for many it seems he's the primary culprit. The D was horrible, injuries or not as they are part of the game. Play calling was horrendous on many plays.

If I'm pointing fingers at a primary suspect, I'm pointing at Moore. But then I never liked the idea of him as the QB coach, much less OC.
I thought Moore dialed up passes in 3-4 situations where handing the ball off would have won the game. It seems like he doesn't understand the point is to win the game, not score every time

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under JG in those late game situations, they always threw a quick screen to a WR or RB on 2nd down.

Its crazy because its something that if anything goes wrong , the coach is going to get blamed.

My problem is if your mindset is to win the game right there , why not throw on first down where they are selling out to stop the run. If its not wide open , take the sack and the clock still runs.

As far as the third down call. I cant imagine the first option being Noah Brown on a fly pattern.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under JG in those late game situations, they always threw a quick screen to a WR or RB on 2nd down.

Its crazy because its something that if anything goes wrong , the coach is going to get blamed.

My problem is if your mindset is to win the game right there , why not throw on first down where they are selling out to stop the run. If its not wide open , take the sack and the clock still runs.

As far as the third down call. I cant imagine the first option being Noah Brown on a fly pattern.
All three routes were vertical. Totally ridiculous. Gallup was covered, Lamb was bracketed by 3 players and then there was Brown

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wad officially shot?
Too many injuries on defense, Kelvin Joesph, Dak being a TO machine this year. The outlook on this team is bleak. Very bleak. Hard to see bright spots. I’m 50/50 on Tennessee since they’re playing just as bad but Philly even with a Gardnew Minshew led squad can easily beat us. The team is that loaded.

The ONLY glimmer of hope I have is that we face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers WC weekend.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give it too Ramsey. He has stuck his head right in the middle of it tonight and had a good game. Of course as im typing this out , he is dancing on the field while trailing by 12 in the 4rth.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams has solid NFL skills.
The guy still worries me.
I kind of worry about what he does on the field sometimes He gets a chance to hit somebody he just does it and gets flagged. He does seem to get pressure on QBs though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams has solid NFL skills.
The guy still worries me.
I absolutely love the kids ability to get up the field and be disruptive but I just get the feeling there is always going to be some kind of issue with him. Nothing major, but something. Penalties, fines, suspensions, etc. One of my favorite young players, but yes, worry strongly applies too

I don't think he is a bad kid, maybe just a little immature and he grows out of it. I'm rooting hard for him but will again state that word; just a little bit of worry mixed in. Maybe cautiously optimistic better sums up my thoughts.

"Williams was expelled from his first high school (part of a group playing with a knife, all got expelled) before moving on to Robert E. Lee High where he was primarily a stand-up edge rusher coached by Tyrone Rogers. Prior to his senior season, he moved in with a substitute teacher who he now refers to as his mom, Tiffani Cain."

"The main hit with Williams has been major concerns regarding some off-field issues. He was suspended from the Ole Miss program in July of 2020 after he was charged with sexual battery but would later rejoin the team after the charge was dropped.
The details of the case have been kept very close to the parties involved so there is simply not much for the public to know however, a sexual battery charge is not a charge to scoff at, especially in Mississippi who are known to have a harsher definition of sexual battery than most other states.
Since the incidents, Williams has focused on turning things around for himself. He is always seen with his son, Sam, Jr. and speaks about what kind of example he wants to set for him."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely love the kids ability to get up the field and be disruptive but I just get the feeling there is always going to be some kind of issue with him. Nothing major, but something. Penalties, fines, suspensions, etc. One of my favorite young players, but yes, worry strongly applies too

I don't think he is a bad kid, maybe just a little immature and he grows out of it. I'm rooting hard for him but will again state that word; just a little bit of worry mixed in. Maybe cautiously optimistic better sums up my thoughts.

"Williams was expelled from his first high school (part of a group playing with a knife, all got expelled) before moving on to Robert E. Lee High where he was primarily a stand-up edge rusher coached by Tyrone Rogers. Prior to his senior season, he moved in with a substitute teacher who he now refers to as his mom, Tiffani Cain."

"The main hit with Williams has been major concerns regarding some off-field issues. He was suspended from the Ole Miss program in July of 2020 after he was charged with sexual battery but would later rejoin the team after the charge was dropped.
The details of the case have been kept very close to the parties involved so there is simply not much for the public to know however, a sexual battery charge is not a charge to scoff at, especially in Mississippi who are known to have a harsher definition of sexual battery than most other states.
Since the incidents, Williams has focused on turning things around for himself. He is always seen with his son, Sam, Jr. and speaks about what kind of example he wants to set for him."
I like Williams aggression. He also can make good offensive lineman look bad. The only issue is he will hit someone at any time any situation. I don't know that he is dirty, but he plays mean.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelvin Joseph looks like a bust so far. I wanted Samuel Jr with that pick . Samuels is not playing like a stud, but he is a solid starter. They need to play Mullen IMO