• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After yesterday I doubt they overlook them . They should be a little embarrassed by that performance . That hopefully was a wake up call. They basically handed the Texans 14 points they should not have gotten . Those two turnovers we're horrible
Dak isn't seeing the field. I really believe he is trying to do too much at the line. I don't know how you reign him back at this point, but I think it needs to be done.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...when it's all said and done, the reason will be like the last few seasons.
The coach and QB have to go
Yesterday was terrible but we got the win. We have seen this before PDAY play up or down to the competition. It’s frustrating as hell. I’m not going with the Dak is terrible routine. I do not think he is worth the $$$ being paid but that’s the price for a better than average/ sometimes brilliant QB in todays NFL.
Now MCarthy is still on the unheated seat IMO unless we have a deep playoff run I’m not so sure Jerry might not have a itchy trigger finger. We have a lot of guys moving to FA this off-season. But thats 4 to X games away. I just want some issues cleaned up a playoff berth and see what happens. Then we can seriously talk about the draft, FA’s and all the other stuff.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm much more worried about teams that run well.

But yes.
I don't think it's so much teams that run well as teams that have QB's that can run. There were several times yesterday when the QB could have pulled the ball back and took off and ran for days. Fortunately he didn't

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday was terrible but we got the win. We have seen this before PDAY play up or down to the competition. It’s frustrating as hell. I’m not going with the Dak is terrible routine. I do not think he is worth the $$$ being paid but that’s the price for a better than average/ sometimes brilliant QB in todays NFL.
Now MCarthy is still on the unheated seat IMO unless we have a deep playoff run I’m not so sure Jerry might not have a itchy trigger finger. We have a lot of guys moving to FA this off-season. But thats 4 to X games away. I just want some issues cleaned up a playoff berth and see what happens. Then we can seriously talk about the draft, FA’s and all the other stuff.
Dak is being paid market value. I never understand why some worry about what some are paid. What is AR doing this year ??I could care less about salaries. Just play good football regardless.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's so much teams that run well as teams that have QB's that can run. There were several times yesterday when the QB could have pulled the ball back and took off and ran for days. Fortunately he didn't

Those were barely QBs anyway. Hurts/Philly are going to be a horse of a different colour.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is being paid market value. I never understand why some worry about what some are paid. What is AR doing this year ??I could care less about salaries. Just play good football regardless.
Plus 1 here
The moment Dak got the cash, it's SB or bust for many Cowboy fans. I'm pretty sure you can find less worthy QB's making that kinda cash but they don't QB the Cowboys.

Don Meredith back in the day quit football for what I still think was due to the Dallas fans. Only Staubach escaped

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus 1 here
The moment Dak got the cash, it's SB or bust for many Cowboy fans. I'm pretty sure you can find less worthy QB's making that kinda cash but they don't QB the Cowboys.

Don Meredith back in the day quit football for what I still think was due to the Dallas fans. Only Staubach escaped
I would argue Cowboys fans are no worse about that than anyone else. The Vikings are 10-3 and their fans think Cousins is trash. Jimmy G was a play away from a ring and the SF fans have been trying to get rid of him for years. Russell Wilson has been booed off the field in Seattle and Denver. I think it's a pretty common theme. Once you are getting $40 million and the club has to start letting other valuable pieces walk away, you have to carry a heavier load or the base will turn on you. The guys that don't hear it as much are the players who are really elite like Mahomes, Allen and Burrow

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may want to think about dropping Ball below Avionte Collins on the depth chart. Collins looked better in pre season than ball did. Ball looked like he wants to become the next Chaz Green. Peters looked good on that last drive but not sure if he can play an entire game at his age. Whatever they do it better be somebody other than Ball.

They could also give rookie Smith practice reps at RT if Tyron returns.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may want to think about dropping Ball below Avionte Collins on the depth chart. Collins looked better in pre season than ball did. Ball looked like he wants to become the next Chaz Green. Peters looked good on that last drive but not sure if he can play an entire game at his age. Whatever they do it better be somebody other than Ball.

They could also give rookie Smith practice reps at RT if Tyron returns.
Peters?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a one in three chance to go all the way, but there are 2 easy moves I would want to have back if I were Jerry
#1, keep Amari Cooper at the affordable price they had him at. How many balls did the Texans get their hands on yesterday? Cooper was a guy who could create separation. They are desperate for OBJ because he can create separation. Right now, our other receivers struggle to separate and the pass protection isn't great. Dak is excellent when he has a clear window but struggles to throw guys open.
#2, sign Ndamakong Suh. I can't stand the Eagles, but they saw they had trouble stopping the run and they did what they had to do. He has played great and totally changed their run D