• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get ripping McCarthy for coaching mistakes, but he is vaccinated. I'm pretty sure all the coaches that tested positive are also vaccinated as it's an NFL Policy all football related coaches must be vaccinated in order to be in close contact with the players.

Legit bitching is great, but this unfounded bitching shoukd be left to the 5 year olds.
If indeed they were all vaccinated then I stand corrected.
Just seemed strange that many got covid. Pretty high percentage.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going off of NFL rules and reports he is vaccinated.

I don't want to turn this thread political, so I'll keep my views of the mandate quiet.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going off of NFL rules and reports he is vaccinated.

I don't want to turn this thread political, so I'll keep my views of the mandate quiet.
Agree.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covid is like the flu.
Everyone is going to get it at some point.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to admit I am kind of pisst that Zeke is playing hurt. They could have rested him a few weeks. It been obvious that he has been slowed for several games now. They should have given Pollard more snaps . No wonder the running game has not been what it needs to be.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole family had it last Christmas. Although we were all lucky enough to only to have mild symptoms, it did a number on me psychologically. Im not the most stable to begin with. Now every cough , sneeze , headache - scares me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for WFT tonight. Gutsy. Russ is not right.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

Tell that to the 800,000 who died.

Everyone is not going to get it.
i kinda dont give a fuck how many has died from it.
Its not my point.
Point is......
It is contracted the same way.
Which in time. Everyone will get.
Name a single soul that has never gotten the flu?
It doesnt matter if it may be more contagious. All that means is It proves I am that much more correct. Everyone will get it.
Whether you get a covid shot or not. Acting like you will never get it, is insane.

It is like the flu! Unless you live your life in a bubble until you die. You will get it! Shot or not!

You do know there is more than 800k of people that has died from the flu as well...... Right?

This is just the newest big thing. (that spreads like the flu) which is my point!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not my point.
Point is......
It doesnt matter if it may be more contagious. All that means is It proves I am that much more correct. Everyone will get it.
Whether you get a covid shot or not. Acting like you will never get it, is insane.

It is like the flu! Unless you live your life in a bubble until you die. You will get it! Shot or not!

You do know there is more than 800k of people that has died from the flu as well...... Right?

This is just the newest big thing. (that spreads like the flu) which is my point!
Wow...I for one have family members that died from it and I do give a fuck...but that's for a different board

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for WFT tonight. Gutsy. Russ is not right.
Luckily for WFT that Wilson not right.WFT still barely won.. I want payback on WFT for last season. They are a dirty team.. i would send Joseph on a blitz and show the NFL what roughing the passer really looks like!!!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not my point.
Point is......

that's really cold

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m underestimated how bad Seattle’s offensive line is. They are putrid.

Russell looked very skiddish last night. He had people open but didnt see them. Ken Norton has been taking all kinds of hell for that defense , but they were what kept them in the game. Now it was helped by the fact that Washington had no Kicker, but Seattle plays good red zone defense. That offense though - no running game at all. DK Metcalf was barely targeted. 5 three and outs in a row should probably get someone fired.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not my point.
Point is......

This is just the newest big thing. (that spreads like
You or I or anyone else can not say "You will get it". As long as I do everything I can to protect myself, I may not get it. If I don't, I probably will get it. Hope no one gets it, but., I kinda dont give a fuck if you get it with your callous attitude. Just hope you recover.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the Trysten Hill fans out there

Isn't it interesting that the Cowboys are getting fined way more than any other team. I had totally forgotten that Runyan was a former Eagles player. No conflict of interest? Runyon can fuck off