• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So...which WR do you see the Seahawks landing?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems likely that the Seahawks land a WR in this draft, so I was wondering which one you guys see them landing.My picks are one of these three.

Donte Moncrief
Martavis Bryant
Cody Latimer

If I had to just pick one...Martavis Bryant seems the most likely IMO.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them going after one with their first pick, maybe even first two so I would say it won't be one of the top on the boards.

With Harvin and Rice both coming back from injury I'm sure we all want to see them picking up someone capable of some quality play in their rookie season to compliment Baldwin, Kearse, and Lockett.

I'm still hoping they go after someone to add the line with a higher pick.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also prefer a lineman in the early rounds, but from what I've seen, I just don't think there will be any greats at the end of the first. I just hope that if they go OLine, it'll be because he's the best player at that spot, I really don't want another James Carpenter pick.

If they go WR, I personally like Bryant, but Cody Hoffman is someone I like that should be around for us a little later.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them going after one with their first pick, maybe even first two so I would say it won't be one of the top on the boards.

With Harvin and Rice both coming back from injury I'm sure we all want to see them picking up someone capable of some quality play in their rookie season to compliment Baldwin, Kearse, and Lockett.

I'm all for a lineman in the first round, but would be surprised if picking a OL in the first, the Seahawks don't go WR in the second. Mind you, I haven't been right about their draft since the first one so I'm not saying this is a lock.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So who do you like as a OL? I lean towards Bitonio as someone they could land and I think he would be pretty good. As much as I like the idea of the Seahawks drafting a couple of OL, I not sure the quality will be there when their pick arrives and I really can't think of 2 OL worthy of picking that will be available in the first 2 rounds when the Seahawks get to pick, which is why I think a WR is going to happen in the first two rounds.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Kelvin Benjamin is a nice red zone target at 6-5 235 and should or COULD be there at #32. I do no think he lasts till #64 though so it might be a slight reach at 32 but he wont be there at 64. I think they look for a Guard also in the first 2 rounds. A couple options would be Xavier Su'a-Filo ( Guard/Tackle UCLA ) or David Yankey ( OG stanford )

So in Short
WR Options
Kelvin Benjamin in the first or a trade up and pick in the 2nd.
OG/OT
Xavier Su'a-Filo Or David Yankey.

Just my best guess in those two area's and i would be happy with any of them.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be shocked if they went WR in the first round. I like the idea of Oline. The guard from UCLA......but lets be honest, we have no clue.

My official guess is DT Timmy Jernigan.

Watch we're all gonna be shocked, Bridgewaters going to slide and we'll take him. Nothing this FO does really shocks me anylonger.

The better question though is who is the UDFA their gonna bring in. First it was ADB, then Kearse......

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for some draft day trade-downs

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for some draft day trade-downs

:agree:

We are in a prime spot considering the teams that follow us needing a QB. Hopefully a couple of those QB's slide back so we can make the deal. It reminds me of the deal with Denver that eventually landed us Earl.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

We are in a prime spot considering the teams that follow us needing a QB. Hopefully a couple of those QB's slide back so we can make the deal. It reminds me of the deal with Denver that eventually landed us Earl.

We aint getting that deal again. Josh McDaniels dumb ass aint pulling the trigger on trades any longer!!!

More then likely we'll trade our first for a 2nd and 3rd this year. This draft is supposedly deep so accruing picks for this year is a good idea.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aint getting that deal again. Josh McDaniels dumb ass aint pulling the trigger on trades any longer!!!

More then likely we'll trade our first for a 2nd and 3rd this year. This draft is supposedly deep so accruing picks for this year is a good idea.

Even a second and third (which we don't have) would be great. :suds:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even a second and third (which we don't have) would be great. :suds:

The value basically will be determined on what teams pick we get. a High second, top 5-7 picks would probably mean we get a 4th or 5th in addition. A lower second, 17-31 would mean the other pick would need to be more attractive.

Either way, the more mid to late round picks JS has the better! We will have alot of starters walking in FA in the coming years, gotta get the pipeline stocked.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The value basically will be determined on what teams pick we get. a High second, top 5-7 picks would probably mean we get a 4th or 5th in addition. A lower second, 17-31 would mean the other pick would need to be more attractive.

Either way, the more mid to late round picks JS has the better! We will have alot of starters walking in FA in the coming years, gotta get the pipeline stocked.

It's always better to have more picks, but there is the benefit for the fifth year option with a first. Considering how deep we are right now, and how we red shirted pretty much our entire draft from last year, how about going Julio Jones on this and trading way up? Anyone worth it this year? If someone like Sammy Watkins or Clowney slipped I would consider it, even with the PCJS track record.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most you. I will be pretty shocked if we end up picking at #32. I would like to trade back into the 2nd round and hopefully maybe pick up the 3rd we are missing in the process.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get some O/D-Lineman. WR whatever. I would love to see what Wilson could do behind a beast line. The OTs and C wasn't bad for us last year but the G position was horriawful (O'Neal, Shaq).

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see us selecting a WR in the 4th round or later, plus a few UDFA's.