• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So where does Peyton rank now?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His O-line was outmatched all game long, and his receivers (mainly D. Thomas) were pretty pedestrian. Pretty poor showing all around, but this is not a reflection of Peyton. He's still at the top of the league IMO.
D. Thomas had 13 catches for 118 yards and a touch down....the ones that disappeared were moreno, decker, and J.Thomas

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Thomas had 13 catches for 118 yards and a touch down....the ones that disappeared were moreno, decker, and J.Thomas

The D. Thomas part was meant to be sarcastic… I must be losing my touch

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how the only people still arguing are Brady fans. Understand guys, that I'm a Brady fan myself too. And I would never discredit how amazing he truly is. He doesn't "choke" either. You guys are attacking other QBs because you're tired of your QB being attacked. I understand. But its not Brady's fault he's attacked. Its the organization and how "evil" they seem to be.

Lets stop the senselessness please. This word "choke" has no place in the game. Nobody "chokes." You have misfortune, and the other team outplays you. You don't shrink or get scared of the moment. If you honestly believe NFL players get shaky in big moments, you're ill-informed. Peyton and Brady are both 2 of the greatest ever. Probably THE 2 greatest ever. One was luckier than the other. That is all.

Lol!

"Evil" because of people like you who spew post upon post about spygate and your your stupid envious slant.

This game was 15 to 0 with just under four minutes left in the half when Peyton's pick six replaced a solid scoring drive that one might expect from the "greatest offense ever" that would have put the game in reach and swung momentum. Alas, Manning choked. If you care to bring up Brady, I can quote a number of Brady fans who acknowledge that Brady sucked in the AFCCG. Manning fans have nothing but the same to say about this game.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannings performance today is in between a dripping ball sac of sweaty cheese and a hot-n-steamy pile of buffalo shit...

Congrats on your completion record today, you stunk up the joint otherwise!

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were a better team in the NFC that year, they would have made the SB, but they didnt, so that argument holds no merit.

But u know who's headed into that conversation? Rivers, or should I say Dan Fouts Jr,

Difference is you'll never find any Charger fan claiming that Rivers is the best ever at anything.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is you'll never find any Charger fan claiming that Rivers is the best ever at anything.

Manning
Brady
Rodgers
Brees

are all in a class above Rivers, deal with it.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton didn't play that well I will give you that.

But God couldn't have won this game if he was playing QB for the Broncos. The freebee 2 points. The freebee pick 6 when Morano decides to stand there, the freebee kick return TD to start the 2nd half, the fumble by Thomas after a 30 yard reception... And add that to the fact that they were playing an outstanding defense.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could it possibly be because unlike Manning, he never set any NFL records...he is NOT a 5 time league MVP...apparently it isn't just a Bronco fans opinion

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREATEST ive ever seen. wasn't good tonight though