• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so what exactly is clemsoning????

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do have a habit of getting these blowout losses in big time national tv games.

im sure there are plenty of CU fans who were having wvu flashbacks tonight

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemsoning is not a blowout loss. It is what happened tonight though. The TOs that they cannot overcome. That is what Clemsoning actually is, but usually against an unranked team or team that they should beat easily.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemsoning is not a blowout loss. It is what happened tonight though. The TOs that they cannot overcome. That is what Clemsoning actually is, but usually against an unranked team or team that they should beat easily.

i gotta feeling its more like genocide

a wide variety of different definitions

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be completely honest I think tonight was more about the FSU defense. I honestly believe after the BC game and everyone in the media and everywhere else saying that the D was not very good because of who they lost to the draft. It just pissed them off and it seems that they are on a mission to prove everyone wrong. And frankly I love them having that chip on their shoulder.

The two INTs did not help Clemson, but they were not insurmountable. THe biggest part of our offense tonight was the play of Cameron Irving our LT who went against Beasly all game and shut him down except for two plays. TO me that was the key for the offense.

I hope that Clemson rebounds from this. hate to see that good of a team lose another thinking about this one.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be completely honest I think tonight was more about the FSU defense. I honestly believe after the BC game and everyone in the media and everywhere else saying that the D was not very good because of who they lost to the draft. It just pissed them off and it seems that they are on a mission to prove everyone wrong. And frankly I love them having that chip on their shoulder.

The two INTs did not help Clemson, but they were not insurmountable. THe biggest part of our offense tonight was the play of Cameron Irving our LT who went against Beasly all game and shut him down except for two plays. TO me that was the key for the offense.

I hope that Clemson rebounds from this. hate to see that good of a team lose another thinking about this one.

well it couldnt have come at a better time for the noles, right before the first BCS comes out.....

or maybe it drops clemson a bunch (their loss & georgia's loss) and weakens the noles sos?????

i dunno, but shit like that is why i hate the BCS

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it couldnt have come at a better time for the noles, right before the first BCS comes out.....

or maybe it drops clemson a bunch (their loss & georgia's loss) and weakens the noles sos?????

i dunno, but shit like that is why i hate the BCS

I do not worry about these things. YOu can only win your games and try to make statements each week. That is all you can do.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blowing your brother and liking it...at least according to Dabo.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Clemsoning" is losing to a team you never should have lost to. "Clemsoning" is basically the same as choking.

This wasn't "Clemsoning". FSU out-played them, out-coached them, and proved they were the far better team.