• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, What Are Your Conspiracy Theories About LeBron's "Secret Motivation"?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what are your conspiracy theories about LeBron's "secret motivation"?

Those sportscasters can't stop talking about it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I've heard of this.

My guess, getting Sprite LeBron Mix to be permanent.

Or showing Draymond Green up for calling him a fheg 6 years ago.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I've heard of this.

My guess, getting Sprite LeBron Mix to be permanent.

Or showing Draymond Green up for calling him a fheg 6 years ago.

Here, the quote that spawned the speculation:

LeBron James said:
My motivation is to make sure my guys are ready and prepared every night we step on the floor. And I have some other motivation that I won't talk about right now, but I have so many different things to worry about than being an underdog or guys counting us out.

Also, "LeBron will only divulge secret motivation if Cavs win title."

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder in Dellavedova has the same extra motivation?

These have been two impressive efforts from Clevelands D.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it out.
He wants to win this year, then undergo the Bruce Jenner makeover, then next year win the title as a woman.

Only thing he can think of that might elevate him over Jordan.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard its the same secret stuff KFC puts on their chicken

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The city of Cleveland??? That isnt secret though, maybe a childhood friend died or something. I wanna say it isnt as big of a secret as he believes, but I could be wrong.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he wants it over ASAP so he can go into the Big Brother House?:noidea:

Cameras on him 24/7.
It was basically created for him.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it out.
He wants to win this year, then undergo the Bruce Jenner makeover, then next year win the title as a woman.

Only thing he can think of that might elevate him over Jordan.

puts a whole new perspective on "The Decision"

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Plaschke of all people said something that made too much sense at the end of ATH. He mentioned how Lebron told Wade he was in his feelings over finishing third in MVP voting, which would coincide with the fact that he would only publicly release this information so as to not look like a fucking moron for saying it and losing to the MVP.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grid-cell-21175-1393296390-0.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Plaschke of all people said something that made too much sense at the end of ATH. He mentioned how Lebron told Wade he was in his feelings over finishing third in MVP voting, which would coincide with the fact that he would only publicly release this information so as to not look like a fucking moron for saying it and losing to the MVP.
oh boohoo LeBron....you don't get the MVP spotlight when you go to a team and load it up with other All-Star talent.

That's the issue LeBron....go to a bad franchise and win it yourself. Don't go to Miami and team up with Wade and Bosh, don't come "Back home" and then get Love to come and you come "back home" to Kyrie's place.

You had one shot LeBron when you first joined the league to be elite, you couldn't quiet get it done in Cleveland your first go around. Then you left in egotistical fashion, won a few rings in Wades town, then came back to Cleveland.

First impressions are everything.

Now, if LeBron wants to really do something about his 'Greatest Ever' moniker deal he wants to bad, then go to Minnesota, Sacramento, Charlotte, where these franchises have suffered for a decade plus and win it there, WITH THE ROSTERS THEY CURRENTLY HAVE.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude needs to just play basketball. He didn't create the environment he's living in but he sure likes to bask in it. Stupid "I'm so tired because I worked so hard" act after every game, "Ow, my nose!" bs, "Look at me but it's all about my teammates" garbage?

We get it. You're a great athlete. That doesn't mean you're working harder than everybody else out there because everybody is pushing it to the limits. You just happen to be more genetically gifted then other guys. Hell, half the undrafted players in the league scrambling to make a roster are working harder than you are.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude needs to just play basketball. He didn't create the environment he's living in but he sure likes to bask in it. Stupid "I'm so tired because I worked so hard" act after every game, "Ow, my nose!" bs, "Look at me but it's all about my teammates" garbage?

We get it. You're a great athlete. That doesn't mean you're working harder than everybody else out there because everybody is pushing it to the limits. You just happen to be more genetically gifted then other guys. Hell, half the undrafted players in the league scrambling to make a roster are working harder than you are.

I have a problem with this as well, leave it to LeBron to make it all about him. Becoming a champion isn't enough motivation for you to play well in the Finals? You need some secret motivation in order to light a fire under you?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't create the environment he's living in but he sure likes to bask in it.

This right here. I agree. Lebron didn't create the 24/7 news cycle world that we live in, but it seems like every time the news cycle takes the focus off of him for even a second, he does or says something to put it right back on him. That's what makes him unlikeable, imo.

It's like "What?!? Everyone's talking about Matthew Dellavedova? Hey guys, I have a "secret motivation" that is driving me to win these finals."

Dude needs to realize that he's the best player in the world and the spotlight will ALWAYS return to him. He doesn't need to say anything to force it back to him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here. I agree. Lebron didn't create the 24/7 news cycle world that we live in, but it seems like every time the news cycle takes the focus off of him for even a second, he does or says something to put it right back on him. That's what makes him unlikeable, imo.

It's like "What?!? Everyone's talking about Matthew Dellavedova? Hey guys, I have a "secret motivation" that is driving me to win these finals."

Dude needs to realize that he's the best player in the world and the spotlight will ALWAYS return to him. He doesn't need to say anything to force it back to him.

hmm, more evidence to show how self-centered he is? naawww...