• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, What Are Your Conspiracy Theories About LeBron's "Secret Motivation"?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand someone not liking Lebron James -- believe it or not, there are even some folks out there who don't like me -- but to suggest that James, the Cavs, or their fans would need an "excuse" should the Cavs lose this series is ridiculous. Everything I read pretty much had it as a foregone conclusion that the Cavs were going to lose this thing before Irving dropped. When you're expected to lose, you don't need an excuse when you do.

TurnUp is either blatantly trolling you guys, or is clinically retarded. Either way, it's very apparent that he's obsessed with Lebron James.
Both actually:lol:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ has a bet with Delonte West that if he wins the championship, he gets to sleep with Delonte's mom?:noidea:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is you guys will have plenty of excuses when James fails to provide you with that championship for the 8th time.
I'm NOT SAYING he should have won every year, but I'm starting to see a pattern.
Maybe we should give him the link for the great rosters he had lol

2006-07 Cleveland Cavaliers Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

There's the no-namers in 07. Still trying to figure out how they made it to the Finals...wow

Historically weak East?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically weak East?

Yep, including his team in Cleveland lol. That is a 15 win team. I dont care how weak the East was, he single-handingly beat a championship team in the ECF, it is what it is.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, including his team in Cleveland lol. That is a 15 win team. I dont care how weak the East was, he single-handingly beat a championship team in the ECF, it is what it is.

Here is the thing. If LBJ played in the west, this wouldn't even be a conversation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's secret motivation?

If he leads the Cavs to the title (very doubtful) he's gonna retire & play TE for the Browns?:noidea:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice speculation. I guess a West team should recruit him then.
Not much speculation. His east teams have lost to a west team three of his five trips to the finals. It isn't much of a leap to conclude that his teams wouldn't have made it to the finals those three times.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much speculation. His east teams have lost to a west team three of his five trips to the finals. It isn't much of a leap to conclude that his teams wouldn't have made it to the finals those three times.

He also beat two west teams, doesnt really matter. His Cavs teams have been less superior and it has been unfortunate, but that's the way it goes.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is that the deal about Lebron James and the secret motivation: THERE IS NONE AS IN ZERO. Every player in the NBA wants to win a championship. That is what they play for and work for. The ones that don't win simply weren't on the right team at the right team. There is no such thing as a player that needs to be secretly motivated with a reason to win. That statement/suggestion is really a stupid one. I don't really like Lebron James either, but to suggest he needs a secret reason/motivation to win is stupid. He want's to win because he is a competitor. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That statement/suggestion is really a stupid one. I don't really like Lebron James either, but to suggest he needs a secret reason/motivation to win is stupid. He want's to win because he is a competitor. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

Uh, you do realize that it was Lebron that mentioned a secret motivation, right?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is that the deal about Lebron James and the secret motivation: THERE IS NONE AS IN ZERO. Every player in the NBA wants to win a championship. That is what they play for and work for. The ones that don't win simply weren't on the right team at the right team. There is no such thing as a player that needs to be secretly motivated with a reason to win. That statement/suggestion is really a stupid one. I don't really like Lebron James either, but to suggest he needs a secret reason/motivation to win is stupid. He want's to win because he is a competitor. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

So you're saying LeBron is a liar and stupid, since he is the one who claimed to have a secret motivation?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you do realize that it was Lebron that mentioned a secret motivation, right?
He most likely was messing with a dumb ass reporter in my opinion. This really is a no brainer. He doesn't need a secret motivation for wanting to win. He's not going to thi
So you're saying LeBron is a liar and stupid, since he is the one who claimed to have a secret motivation?
I am saying that Lebron most likely got tired of stupid questions from some stupid people and gave them a wild response that he knew would mess with their minds.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am saying that Lebron most likely got tired of stupid questions from some stupid people and gave them a wild response that he knew would mess with their minds.

That would be funny if in the end he reveals that his secret motivation was getting to watch the media fuss and speculate over what his secret motivation was.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could his so called secret motivation be that if the Cavs pull off a miracle (very doubtful) & shock GS that he'll retire & play TE for the Browns?:noidea:

Probably not though.:D

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be funny if in the end he reveals that his secret motivation was getting to watch the media fuss and speculate over what his secret motivation was.
It would be hilarious, but of course he couldn't admit it without all of them getting pissed off about it - lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be hilarious, but of course he couldn't admit it without all of them getting pissed off about it - lol

That would make it even funnier, imo. I mean, what are they going to do about it? Stop interviewing the best player in the game?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make it even funnier, imo. I mean, what are they going to do about it? Stop interviewing the best player in the game?
That's my point and when you think about, I agree I am not qualified to say that's what he did, but If were in his shoes, I would be evil enough to give those snits a ridiculous answer that would just simply make them go crazy. Kind of like I have done a few idiots in here. What else can you can you do when some one is that easy?:pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point and when you think about, I agree I am not qualified to say that's what he did, but If were in his shoes, I would be evil enough to give those snits a ridiculous answer that would just simply make them go crazy. Kind of like I have done a few idiots in here. What else can you can you do when some one is that easy?:pound:

:lol: I've always said that it's probably best that I wasn't good enough to be a professional athlete. Some of the shit I'd say to the media would probably get me fined a lot of money.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line though for me is that a player like Lebron does not or should not need to fabricate a reason for wanting to win. In spite of the fact that I completely enjoy seeing him lose and go home crying, I have to respect his game and desire to win. If we were talking about an idiot like Kwame Brown, Luke Walton or Smush Parker, well hell, the only that would motivate them would be to kidnap their parents and hold them hostage. Lebron is above that kind of crap in my opinion - He does not need a reason, but like Shaq he does like a little dram