• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, What Are Your Conspiracy Theories About LeBron's "Secret Motivation"?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3DLogo.jpg

Fact is you guys will have plenty of excuses when James fails to provide you with that championship for the 8th time.
I'm NOT SAYING he should have won every year, but I'm starting to see a pattern.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is you guys will have plenty of excuses when James fails to provide you with that championship for the 8th time.
I'm NOT SAYING he should have won every year, but I'm starting to see a pattern.

Bc people are ungreatful. What he does with teams and their expectations, well he exceeds them only to meet a great team. So he gets faulted for not winning it all, when he shouldnt of made it there in the first place.
They arent excuses, they are facts.

The fact is I would of loved for them to go up 3-1, but I was surprised they were even up 2-1 in the first place. I am not faulting him for having a bad game, he has been great so far.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Out of curiosity, what NBA player(s), past or present, do you think would have won championships if you swapped them in for Lebron on those seven or eight teams?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should give him the link for the great rosters he had lol

2006-07 Cleveland Cavaliers Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

There's the no-namers in 07. Still trying to figure out how they made it to the Finals...wow

I can understand someone not liking Lebron James -- believe it or not, there are even some folks out there who don't like me -- but to suggest that James, the Cavs, or their fans would need an "excuse" should the Cavs lose this series is ridiculous. Everything I read pretty much had it as a foregone conclusion that the Cavs were going to lose this thing before Irving dropped. When you're expected to lose, you don't need an excuse when you do.

TurnUp is either blatantly trolling you guys, or is clinically retarded. Either way, it's very apparent that he's obsessed with Lebron James.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand someone not liking Lebron James -- believe it or not, there are even some folks out there who don't like me -- but to suggest that James, the Cavs, or their fans would need an "excuse" should the Cavs lose this series is ridiculous. Everything I read pretty much had it as a foregone conclusion that the Cavs were going to lose this thing before Irving dropped. When you're expected to lose, you don't need an excuse when you do.

TurnUp is either blatantly trolling you guys, or is clinically retarded. Either way, it's very apparent that he's obsessed with Lebron James.

Since I picked the Warriors, you can't say that I didn't feel you SHOULD lose.
I don't think you have the better team.
I don't think the Heat was the better team last year.
Still doesn't mean we didn't take everyone's shit, did it?

Face it, there's very little in between with James.
You either love him, root for him because he's on your team, or can't stand him.

I'm 8 years of option 3 and 4 years of option 2.

I'm just obsessed with the thought of him losing again, especially under the circumstances of HOW he left here, not THAT he left here.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I picked the Warriors, you can't say that I didn't feel you SHOULD lose.
I don't think you have the better team.
I don't think the Heat was the better team last year.
Still doesn't mean we didn't take everyone's shit, did it?

Face it, there's very little in between with James.
You either love him, root for him because he's on your team, or can't stand him.

I'm 8 years of option 3 and 4 years of option 2.

I'm just obsessed with the thought of him losing again, especially under the circumstances of HOW he left here, not THAT he left here.

Reading this post hurt my spine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity, what NBA player(s), past or present, do you think would have won championships if you swapped them in for Lebron on those seven or eight teams?
Pistol Pete Maravich.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmm, that's good Irony

What irony?
There were some similarities in how he left both cities, but totally different circumstances.
Either way he was a FA, so he had the right to go wherever he wanted.
I don't like that he screwed up our summer.
I don't like how he treated Riley.
I'm a Heat fan, so what would you expect?
Don't confuse me with Cavs fans who were mad THAT he left, the ones who felt they were owed something.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Several other players could have done much better then James vs the Mavs, but those were unusual times at the end of an unusual season.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On LeBatard's radio show two or three days ago he was talking to some reporter from the finals. Wasn't Windhorst.. but someone.. either way, this topic came up. The guy said rumors among the media at the finals was a sick friend or family member of LeBron but no one could prove it or find it. Who the freak knows? Honestly who cares? I don't buy that guy of LeBron's stature in the NBA is needing extra motivation to win titles.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhh...why bc you dont know basketball. It's crazy it is even 2-2 and they have a chance.
They have 7 in the rotation, 6 are non all-stars, 5 arent even starters. Yeah, laugh it up :laugh3:

No, because Lebron losing is always funny. Especially in the finals.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's secret motivation is winning another championship, then he'll have enough pull in the league to make beanies legal on the court.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhh...why bc you dont know basketball. It's crazy it is even 2-2 and they have a chance.
They have 7 in the rotation, 6 are non all-stars, 5 arent even starters. Yeah, laugh it up :laugh3:
Well I am going to be laughing because I like seeing Lebron losing and it will be lots of fun knowing he is going to go home to his mommy and cry like he did before when he got his ass whupped:lol: but don't take so personal, it's like he's your brother or little sister.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay, now that we've had some fun let's cut the crap and get the facts straight

There is no secret motivation for Lebron to win. Lebron wants to win because he is a professional athlete that loves to compete and he wants to win the ultimate prize which is a championship. If he has to have some secret motivation, besides winning and being a champion - then he doesn't belong in any sport. Truthfully - I don't think there is any secret motivation

If Lebron has indicated or stated that he has a secret motivation, then I propose he simply got tired of the stupid questions by the news reporters and decided to play with their minds while sitting back and watching and laughing at their stupidity which is pretty much what he would be doing if he read this thread

3. The remains that Lebron has two championship out of five trips to the finals which is a losing record and with all due respect, the excuses that he doesn't have enough help is crap. Kobe and Shaq didn't have any more help in their third championship run and possibly a little more in their first championship. In their second title, they were flat out the best in the NBA. In Kobe's two titles after Kobe - He had Gasol and role players for the most part. People like Kobe, Lebron and Michael Jordan find ways to get every one on the same page to win. That's what makes them unique. Lebron's only weakness is that he simply is not the closer that Kobe was in his prime and that's unfortunate.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chip on his shoulder, stems from the baby wenis in his pants.