• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So the Big 12 has 4 clear top teams in the conference

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pointed out you didn’t respect me. I flat out said lol to that.

No I took you saying “OU plays no one difficult this year” as an ignorant statement. I gave you the option to say you were just bashing Texas and dragging us all into it. Ethier way, a statement like you made is pure bullshit 3 weeks into the season.

You are the poster boy for people that say ignorant shit and have no fucking clue what they are talking about. Jackass

You took me saying something as ignorant or bashing Texas. Neither are correct, but feel free to keep acting like an asshole.

I made a post, you came after me about it. My only guess as to why is the mod banner that you keep fucking crying about.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have absolutely no issues with reading your shit. You are just an ignorant jackass that proves how stupid he is on college football. Congrats

get the fuck over it. I made a comment, you hit back with "I guess we could say the same about bama". I said basically "Ok, then do that".

Then you went full on asshole mode.

So feel free to shut the fuck up, right now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took me saying something as ignorant or bashing Texas. Neither are correct, but feel free to keep acting like an asshole.

I made a post, you came after me about it. My only guess as to why is the mod banner that you keep fucking crying about.

No, you said something ignorant. Again I gave you the option to say you were just bashing Texas and dragging everyone in on that. Stating any team won’t p,any anyone difficult 3 weeks in is complete ignorance. That’s all. Just b cause you don’t agree with that doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get the fuck over it. I made a comment, you hit back with "I guess we could say the same about bama". I said basically "Ok, then do that".

Then you went full on asshole mode.

So feel free to shut the fuck up, right now.

I asked you to define why you said that. You choose to argue with me about how you don’t respect me and I’m BS’n on Texas. You are the one going into the asshole mode fuck face.

I won’t shut the fuck up bitch. Not unless you explain your dumbass comment. Care to?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you said something ignorant. Again I gave you the option to say you were just bashing Texas and dragging everyone in on that. Stating any team won’t p,any anyone difficult 3 weeks in is complete ignorance. That’s all. Just b cause you don’t agree with that doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

My post had nothing directly to do with Texas. It was a shot at the Big12 and OU OOC.

For some reason that really set you off.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you to define why you said that. You choose to argue with me about how you don’t respect me and I’m BS’n on Texas. You are the one going into the asshole mode fuck face.

I won’t shut the fuck up bitch. Not unless you explain your dumbass comment. Care to?

How more can I explain it. I took a shot at the Big12 and OU's OOC schedule. You said that I was taking a shot at Texas.

And you started the name calling, so don't claim I'm the one that started us down this path.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post had nothing directly to do with Texas. It was a shot at the Big12 and OU OOC.

For some reason that really set you off.

It’s was an ignorant and bull shit statement.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How more can I explain it. I took a shot at the Big12 and OU's OOC schedule. You said that I was taking a shot at Texas.

And you started the name calling, so don't claim I'm the one that started us down this path.

First Texas is included in the B12. Next it was an ignorant statement.

You are the one that started this with your ignorant/bullshit statement. Don’t you dare claim I started us down this path when you tried to troll.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Texas is included in the B12. Next it was an ignorant statement.

You are the one that started this with your ignorant/bullshit statement. Don’t you dare claim I started us down this path when you tried to troll.

You were the one that started the name calling.

Sorry that you are a little bitch that likes to dish it but can't take it back. Maybe the internet isn't for you.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one that started the name calling.

Sorry that you are a little bitch that likes to dish it but can't take it back. Maybe the internet isn't for you.

You are literally the one that came in and made an ignorant statement. None of this happens if you don’t do that. Of course I can talk it you stupid twat. I’m still here dishing it out and taking your weak name calling. Care to think of any other worthless options while we’re here?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An your opinion is worthless when making ignorant statements like ya did.

Get over what I think about it.

This from the guy that says Bama plays no one difficult this year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are literally the one that came in and made an ignorant statement. None of this happens if you don’t do that. Of course I can talk it you stupid twat. I’m still here dishing it out and taking your weak name calling. Care to think of any other worthless options while we’re here?

cry moar. Jesus what a little bitch.

"he's ignorant. Your ignorant. whaaa whaaa". Shit, grow a pair of balls.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from the guy that says Bama plays no one difficult this year.

Obviously I was mocking what you were saying. No one can really say that about any team 3 weeks into the year and mean it. Well unless you are new to CFB or just generally don’t know shit.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cry moar. Jesus what a little bitch.

"he's ignorant. Your ignorant. whaaa whaaa". Shit, grow a pair of balls.

You are the one crying about name calling you fucking bitch. Take your own advice and STFU

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I was mocking what you were saying. No one can really say that about any team 3 weeks into the year and mean it. Well unless you are new to CFB or just generally don’t know shit.

You were being ignorant.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I was. No problem admitting that with that statement. Also I was mocking you. LOL

So why don't you learn about college football before you post any more, you ignorant asshole

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why don't you learn about college football before you post any more, you ignorant asshole

I wasn’t truthful on it jackass. Again no one can actually mean the statement you started this all with 3 weeks into the season.

Unless of course you are clueless about CFB. You seem to fit this mold well.