• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So the Big 12 has 4 clear top teams in the conference

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahahahahahaha, yeah I wouldn’t believe that shit if I said it ethier. Congrats on it taking you 7 pages to admit that.

I admitted it on page 2, dumbass. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh spare me that bullshit of your bowing gif as some sort of admission you were just trolling.

"Your trolling is working nicely, good job" followed by me quoting him and giving a bow.

It's obvious to most I was trolling before that, obvious to everyone but you after that, but now you are going to pretend it wasn't' obvious because you don't want to be the dipshit that got trolled for 5 more fucking pages.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Your trolling is working nicely, good job" followed by me quoting him and giving a bow.

It's obvious to most I was trolling before that, obvious to everyone but you after that, but now you are going to pretend it wasn't' obvious because you don't want to be the dipshit that got trolled for 5 more fucking pages.

It’s hilarious you trying to say you trolled all the while you cried about name calling, me bringing up Texas and the rest of the B12 for 5 plus pages.

You even admit it was a shot at the B12, not just Texas. Yeah, but you want to call it trolling. lolololololololol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is he doesn’t agree with you and thinks it’s an ignorant statement to make 3 weeks into the season. As anyone else could see.

I just ain't reading all this shit right now.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hilarious you trying to say you trolled all the while you cried about name calling, me bringing up Texas and the rest of the B12 for 5 plus pages.

You even admit it was a shot at the B12, not just Texas. Yeah, but you want to call it trolling. lolololololololol

I've never claimed it was a shot at Texas, you did.

I think I can get another 7 pages out of your dumbass, so don't let me down.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ralphie thinks Bama won't play anyone good this year. He also said some shit about Saban and thinks elephants have the ghey.

:pop2:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Auburn won the West last year and Georgia only got beat in the final minute of the NC, I'd so your comment is more butt hurt and less fact.

With the exception of last year, Bama has been the only relevant SEC team in the playoffs. AU sure as fuck hasn't....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facts are ou is 3 time defending big xii champ. This senior class wants it 4 straight.

Who else has dominated their P5 conference like that?

The big xii is OUrs to lose until someone proves worthy.

Can't disagree with this at all, but fuck you anyway :suds:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say it's that clear. I don't know that TCU gets past Texas this weekend or Iowa St. the following week. And Kansas St. & Texas Tech may be capable of pulling off an upset, too.

I think Oklahoma, West Virginia & Oklahoma State are a step or two above the best of the B-12, but I'm not sure how much the unscheduled bye week may throw off the Mountaineers mojo.

I don't think they get more than 3 teams in the Top 10, and at least one of them will have a short stay.

I mentioned that it's certainly possible they could get upset... TCU feels like they let one slip away while Texas feels great after last week so it's a prime hangover opportunity for TCU to lose. No to Kansas State or Texas Tech though, Kansas State looks horrible so far and Texas Tech may have found a QB but their defense sucks as always and any one of the 4 teams I mentioned would outscore them.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is a distinct possility.

I guess shame on the BigXII for not having a better perception on the national stage...seems the conferences that are perceived as being better have no problem getting two teams in, and this is with their scheduling more FCS teams per average.

tough nuggets?

Pretty much, unfortunately for the rest of the leagues the SEC has completely gamed the system when it comes to scheduling.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d have to wonder what @romeo212000 would think about you saying Oklahoma plays NO ONE difficult.

We really won’t know till the end of the year whether TCU, Ok State, and West Virginia are paper tigers or not. :noidea: I’m just worried about getting the next W. I’m too exhausted right now to get indignant.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of last year, Bama has been the only relevant SEC team in the playoffs. AU sure as fuck hasn't....
giphy.gif

Weird statement considering with the exception of last year, Bama was the ONLY SEC team in the playoffs.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really won’t know till the end of the year whether TCU, Ok State, and West Virginia are paper tigers or not. :noidea: I’m just worried about getting the next W. I’m too exhausted right now to get indignant.

well damn. Looks like only @ralphiewvu that gets all pissed off. Must be his low IQ.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we all are and none of us are. For Oklahoma State the last decade or so we generally find 22 guys who can match up with anyone. Its the depth beyond that where chasing system players who need time to develop hurts. A big part of why 2011 was so special was no one got hurt. We lost our no. 2 WR and that was it. Same thing this year. Our run defense looks all world right now. Later on this year, against you guys or Kansas State when we have a couple of starters out and need snaps from a freshman DT who should be 2 seasons from contributing will it look as good? Probably not. WVU has Grier and Sills which is arguably just as lethal as what we had last year. What happens if one of them is nicked up and Texas really slows the game down to keep them off the field?

I think with the right amount of luck any team in the second tier could win the conference. OU is no 1 until proven otherwise but your coach is talented but inexperienced and Stoops still runs the defense. Do teams stay injury free long enough to keep it interesting? I guess we will see

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never claimed it was a shot at Texas, you did.

I think I can get another 7 pages out of your dumbass, so don't let me down.

I said you bitched about me bringing up Texas. You really need comprehension lessons.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Short Version:

Aggie says OU plays no one difficult this year, gets called out for it. Argues to it then when proven he’s full of shit says he was just trolling.

That about sums it up

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, basically you are saying wait and see before we say OU plays no one this year?

Yeah, @fordman84 is too stupid to realize this. But but but he was just trolling lol.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TCU has young players. That is Texas’s only shot. They had OSU on the ropes, until stupid mistakes caught up to them. Not sure when OU plays TCU (too lazy to look), but that would be a tough game if it was late in the year