• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So...Shawn Thornton will probably need his own thread....

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I am just sick of the bullshit.

I ALREADY said in game thread and this thread that Thornton should get a suspension. What else do you want?

Nothing in your post had anything to do with you saying that or me not believing you.

I answered your accusations that you said i wanted him crucified because he plays for Boston.

Go back and read it again.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in your post had anything to do with you saying that or me not believing you.

I answered your accusations that you said i wanted him crucified because he plays for Boston.

Go back and read it again.

OK IPW

You are right and I am just a biased Boston fan. You win.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You notice the speed of the film changes right before impact on the gif? It happened muc quicker and was bang bang at speed. I don't know if Neal could have avoided it at speed.

Yep, and therefore I can't say it was 100% intentional.

However, if you were to ask me my gut feeling about the hit...I would have to lean towards that he knew what he was doing. Ya just never know?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it thornton should be suspended!

But as a pens fan so should neal for just as long, Neal's hit was bush league, and directly targeted a defensless players head.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK IPW

You are right and I am just a biased Boston fan. You win.

Why does it always have to be hot OR cold with you? It's ok to admit that you might have overreacted and included things about what I said that never happened.

I get that your blood pressure is up, but I'm not your enemy tonight.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You notice the speed of the film changes right before impact on the gif? It happened muc quicker and was bang bang at speed. I don't know if Neal could have avoided it at speed.

He could have easily avoided that contact but did not but in the end that does not justify what Thornton did to Orpik .

Should bothg be looked at by the NHL IMO yes.

Thornton will certainly get a suspension and sa I have stated numerous times already that is warranted.

Neil on the other hand will probably get a warning or something.

Overall the Bruins still won.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it always have to be hot OR cold with you? It's ok to admit that you might have overreacted and included things about what I said that never happened.

I get that your blood pressure is up, but I'm not your enemy tonight.

IPW seriously man. I already said numerous times that Thorty should see suspension time. I just equaled that out with Neil should see some time as well.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it thornton should be suspended!

But as a pens fan so should neal for just as long, Neal's hit was bush league, and directly targeted a defensless players head.

You must be insane. No way Neal could have avoided Machands head..

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was intentional, he hung his knee and you can see the direction of his leg angle out...................

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW seriously man. I already said numerous times that Thorty should see suspension time. I just equaled that out with Neil should see some time as well.

It's ok boo, I forgive you. I think we can all agree that we're glad we didn't see Clarkson come out of nowhere during that game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be insane. No way Neal could have avoided Machands head..

ive watched the video 10 times, i also played juniors, i know angles, he did it on purpose, you can watch his direction change, his knee angle out, and the left skate ONLY angles towards the head.........watch it again

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was intentional, he hung his knee and you can see the direction of his leg angle out...................

Your crazy he was going so fast that no way he could avoid planting his knee into Marchand's head :lol:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive watched the video 10 times, i also played juniors, i know angles, he did it on purpose, you can watch his direction change, his knee angle out, and the left skate ONLY angles towards the head.........watch it again

Oh yeah, well I watched the video 20 times, impersonated a psychologist on more than 1 occasion, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. I believe it is 50/50 on it being intentional right now.

Check.Mate.Boom!

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, well I watched the video 20 times, impersonated a psychologist on more than 1 occasion, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. I believe it is 50/50 on it being intentional right now.

Check.Mate.Boom!

Laughed far too hard at this.