• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So...Shawn Thornton will probably need his own thread....

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspect: You're just a hater because I was born in Boston

Detective: Were you or were you not with John Scott and Matt Cooke at the time of the murder?

Suspect: I have a list of repeat offenders who killed with a machete last year.

Detective: I hate my life.

Then of course we have IPW..

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then of course we have IPW..

horse-kick.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx Pix. I try and stick to my point which I think I have made.

I agree the bleacher report is garbage. I stand down. Not that it matters but Shanaban never seems to get these things right.

Is sticking to the point to continually bring up players from other teams and what they did, some taking place years ago? No offense but that seems to be the opposite to me.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is sticking to the point to continually bring up players from other teams and what they did, some taking place years ago? No offense but that seems to be the opposite to me.

Guess I am just a thick headed Irishmen.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Awaz, I get your point, but disagree with the concept. It's something that hockey players believe, but I think it's horse poo. Hitting is an important part of the game. It's part of being physical, taking someone out of the play, leading to turnovers, maybe making them a bit sore, etc. Since it's an essential part of the game, and it's allowed to occur, and if illegal a ref should hypothetically take action. This right here is the issue with allowing players to police the game. It causes a lot of issues.

Rare agreement with a pens can over a flyers fan.

I get really pissed off when a guy makes a CLEAN hit and then is forced to fight a tough guy or gets cheap shotted. Clean hits are part of the game and they make this sport exciting. Having the so called "tough" guys going around trying to fight someone after a clean hit is a disgrace to me.

Yes it happens a lot, across a wide spectrum of teams. But I hate it and its one if the things wrong with the game right now.

The story changes completely after a dirty hit. You want to be cheap, expect some punishment in return.

Ive been saying it forverr now, but How does this issue get corrected? by enforcing the one rule that DOES NOT get enforced enough by any means. What rule is that? INSTIGATOR penalties. For the love of god refs, start using this one more often. Someone laying a clean hit should have have it in the back of their mind that they will have to fight someone because of the hit.

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 games...seriously? :L
That is some sweetheart deal the Bruins have going with Shanny

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no video up yet.

This is what is I was saying though. The NHL needs to make a statement to show these type of things are not all right. This is a prime perfect example....

and they give him a slap on the wrist.

Shanny needs to "sack up"

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough games, none of the neanderthals are going to think twice if 15 games is the standard for an on ice assault.