• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So...Shawn Thornton will probably need his own thread....

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the 1st time I've seen it, and I have to say I'm 50/50 on if it was intentional or not.

He may not have noticed his head was there because he was looking up the ice. Then again, that could have been his excuse the whole time?

You sir are blind with hate for anything Boston. That was a 100% intentional knee to his head by Neil.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir are blind with hate for anything Boston. That was a 100% intentional knee to his head by Neil.

Blind with hate because I said I'm 50/50 on it?

You could at least say that I'm half blind with hate or something.

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it was being a bit sarcastic. The joke is obviously the Bruins would want to show it just because it involves their player getting hit. Especially on a night when Thornton pulls the kind of shit that he did. I don't blame them for wanting to draw some attention away from it.

Ok then I ask why would they not show this? Is it not news? Neal has a phone call on Monday. Hey, Thornton will be the lead story and he should be. I just get the feeling you just hate anything Boston related.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has he ever been suspended IPW?

Guy fights people for a living in Pro sports and has always done so within the "code"

Should he be suspended..yes he should he caused a player to be injured,

Last edited by a moderator:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he ever been suspended IPW?

Guy fights people for a living in Pro sports and has always done so within the "code"

Should he be suspended..yes he should he caused a player to be injured,

If I recall, you wanted Scott thrown out of the League even though he was never suspended before.

Code? The guy did an interview just 3 days ago about how you shouldn't do the very thing he did tonight.

And that was on someone he actually likes!!!! Imagine if it was someone he hated?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real here for a minute.

Obviously no one can deny what Thornton did. It was intentional and uncalled for.

But aside from Neal actually admitting to it, you tell me how you are so sure it was 100% intentional without it relating to the fact that it was on a player on the team you root for.

You make a good case to convince me, and I'll change my mind.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blind with hate because I said I'm 50/50 on it?

You could at least say that I'm half blind with hate or something.

As I said when I watched in on DVR I see a suspension for Thornton. Neil should get one as well. I would give Thornton a bigger one.

That of course is not enough for you. You wish to crucify a guy cause he plays for Boston.

Once again has Shawn Thornton ever been suspended? He has played 450 NHL games by the code as a NHL enforcer. On the other hand your guy John Scott has played 109 and has had a suspension for a cheap hit.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real here for a minute.

Obviously no one can deny what Thornton did. It was intentional and uncalled for.

But aside from Neal actually admitting to it, you tell me how you are so sure it was 100% intentional without it relating to the fact that it was on a player on the team you root for.

You make a good case to convince me, and I'll change my mind.

Ya right when he see;s Marchand prone on the ice..lines him up and the looks up to the Garden gods as his knee accidentally hits him in the head..

:L

seriously man?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That of course is not enough for you. You wish to crucify a guy cause he plays for Boston.

Once again has Shawn Thornton ever been suspended? He has played 450 NHL games by the code as a NHL enforcer. On the other hand your guy John Scott has played 109 and has had a suspension for a cheap hit.

You show me where I said anything relating to the fact that Thornton should be crucified, and that he should be because he plays for Boston. I would look for it, but I appear to be 100% blind.

And as I already said before, Scott was never suspended before that hit, and I fail to see how that relates to what happened today? Oh right, because I'm a Sabres fan commenting on what I think of this situation, so naturally you'll deflect to throwing the Sabres under the bus.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, to be fair, here's the knee by Neal. What are the odds a Boston website would have it?

826271379.gif

Are you seriously saying he did not do that intentionally>

lmfao

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya right when he see;s Marchand prone on the ice..lines him up and the looks up to the Garden gods as his knee accidentally hits him in the head..

:L

seriously man?

This is your proof? Seriously? Wow, someone missed their calling as a hot shot lawyer in the South.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You show me where I said anything relating to the fact that Thornton should be crucified, and that he should be because he plays for Boston. I would look for it, but I appear to be 100% blind.

And as I already said before, Scott was never suspended before that hit, and I fail to see how that relates to what happened today? Oh right, because I'm a Sabres fan commenting on what I think of this situation, so naturally you'll deflect to throwing the Sabres under the bus.

and dumb fuck I already admitted that Thornton should get a suspension. Numerous times as a matter of fact.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously saying he did not do that intentionally>

lmfao

No, I said I'm 50/50, if you care to follow along here.

Based on that clip, I can't say 100% either way. I've seen Pens fans say the same thing, so why is it so hard for a Bruins fan to admit that there's a chance he didn't intentionally do it?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and dumb fuck I already admitted that Thornton should get a suspension. Numerous times as a matter of fact.

And when all else fails, resort to swearing and insults.

Congrats, you've proven my point for me.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when all else fails, resort to swearing and insults.

Congrats, you've proven my point for me.

Nah I am just sick of the bullshit.

I ALREADY said in game thread and this thread that Thornton should get a suspension. What else do you want?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw come on now guys, we all know it's just the rough and tumble Bruins playing tough hockey