• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, Im starting to like our chances

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly and GB's defenses both look bad and the inconsistent Lions should lose at least one more. Ratliff has been looking better and better. And Briggs should be back next week. We just need to finish strong now.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with you at this point. This win was a big hurdle for this team. If Detroit loses tomorrow night. The Bears can actually mathematically lock up the division next week. Who would have thunk it just two weeks ago? :yahoo:

I really do think Detroit will stumble. Honestly, I could see the Bears or Packers winning this division with a 9-7/8-7-1 record. They're just so undisciplined, poorly coached, and inconsistent.

I picked the Bears today, but my gut was saying a Bears loss. I thought they were finished when Cleveland was up 7 in the fourth quarter and driving.

But yes... big win today, and more importantly. The offense picked up where they left off in the fourth quarter.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with you at this point. This win was a big hurdle for this team. If Detroit loses tomorrow night. The Bears can actually mathematically lock up the division next week. Who would have thunk it just two weeks ago? :yahoo:

I really do think Detroit will stumble. Honestly, I could see the Bears or Packers winning this division with a 9-7/8-7-1 record. They're just so undisciplined, poorly coached, and inconsistent.

I picked the Bears today, but my gut was saying a Bears loss. I thought they were finished when Cleveland was up 7 in the fourth quarter and driving.

But yes... big win today, and more importantly. The offense picked up where they left off in the fourth quarter.

The offense picked up where they left off..........its the same as it has been for the last 4-5 weeks.
cutler did nothing that McCown would not have done....Sorry I`m wrong,he threw 2 interceptions.
bears most likely would have won this game with or with out Cutler.
All we did possibly spend more mone on Jay for next season to get the same product on the field as if mcCown was playing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense picked up where they left off..........its the same as it has been for the last 4-5 weeks.
cutler did nothing that McCown would not have done....Sorry I`m wrong,he threw 2 interceptions.
bears most likely would have won this game with or with out Cutler.
All we did possibly spend more mone on Jay for next season to get the same product on the field as if mcCown was playing.

What are you even talking about?

We're in agreement. "The offense picked up where it left off in the 4th quarter". Exactly... The offense picked up where it left off last Monday Night when it was firing on all cylinders under McCown. You're agreeing with me.

Oh, and McCown never led a 30 plus point showing on the road, and in the cold against a defense like the Browns. He led the Bears to a 1-2 record in his last three start against teams with a combined record of 15-24-1 heading into today. Posting 20 and 21 points indoors in losses to the Rams and Vikings.

Get over it... Cutler is the Bears QB. There is no controversy. Today was a big "L" for Cutler haters everywhere.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Packers will bring Rodgers back next week vs the Steelers and he will be rusty and they will lose a game they would have otherwise won with Flynn. It is possible.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you even talking about?

We're in agreement. "The offense picked up where it left off in the 4th quarter". Exactly... The offense picked up where it left off last Monday Night when it was firing on all cylinders under McCown. You're agreeing with me.

Oh, and McCown never led a 30 plus point showing on the road, and in the cold against a defense like the Browns. He led the Bears to a 1-2 record in his last three start against teams with a combined record of 15-24-1 heading into today. Posting 20 and 21 points indoors in losses to the Rams and Vikings.

Get over it... Cutler is the Bears QB. There is no controversy. Today was a big "L" for Cutler haters everywhere.

yes I did agree with you......My bad.Bud light is flowing pretty fast.:suds:

So how do you know JM would not have won this game...Or JC would have the same record as JM this past month.

Sorry but the qb play is even this year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Packers will bring Rodgers back next week vs the Steelers and he will be rusty and they will lose a game they would have otherwise won with Flynn. It is possible.

GB winning scares me.

God damned... they were SO close to just finally going away for one god damned year.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB winning scares me.

God damned... they were SO close to just finally going away for one god damned year.

Gotta agree.......Was Schwartz coaching the Cowboys today?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been nice to have them lose and then just tank week 17 to give us an easy victory. Now we might have to beat them straight up to make the playoffs.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Dallas......talk about shitting the bed...JFC:L

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been nice to have them lose and then just tank week 17 to give us an easy victory. Now we might have to beat them straight up to make the playoffs.

Yeah. When they were down 26-3 at the half, I was thinking exactly that. "Maybe they'll just say fuck it, and keep Rodgers sidelined".

Even though, Rodgers still may not make it back next week. Pittsburgh could handle GB without Rodgers. They're looking good vs CIN right now.

Honestly, I think it's fitting that this team should have to beat Rodgers and the Pack to win the division. I wouldn't mind if it came down to that Bears/Pack game in week 17 for all of the marbles. Especially because I have tickets to it. lol

I think Cutler can finally get over the hump and beat GB with this offensive talent around him.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind if it came down to that Bears/Pack game in week 17 for all of the marbles. Especially because I have tickets to it. lol

I will give you 20 dollars for them. What do you say?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Dallas......talk about shitting the bed...JFC:L

Mr. December does it again. 2 picks in the final 2 drives.
But to be fair it shouldn't have come down to the final 2 drives. They had a 14 point lead, and instead of running the ball ( they were averaging 7 yrds. a crack) DUH, throw the ball 3 straight times and get off the field.
Just think Rodgers will start next week.
What a fucked up race this has become. Got to love the NFL.
Cincy's loss tonight, gives added incentive for Balt. to win tomorrow.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes I did agree with you......My bad.Bud light is flowing pretty fast.:suds:

So how do you know JM would not have won this game...Or JC would have the same record as JM this past month.

Sorry but the qb play is even this year.

I never said McCown wouldn't have won today, or visa versa with Cutler vs STL or MIN. I do think he would have pulled out the game vs Minnesota. Cutler has been one of the best QB's in the 4th quarter this season, and I think he still leads the NFL in 4th quarter efficiency, but don't quote me on that.

McCown did falter a bit down the stretch of that game. Cutler is very good at putting away games and playing with a lead late. That's the one game I'd argue that they would have won with Jay. I don't know for sure, but I believe it. You're welcome to disagree.

Opposing defenses fear Cutler a lot more than McCown. I would use the 4th quarter today as an example. On that 3rd and 9, the Browns defense was on it's heels. Cutler was throwing the ball well and starting to find a rhythm. They were thinking pass all the way, and Trestman made a great call and called the toss to Forte for a big gain.

Cutler overcame a lot of adversity today, and was great after he shook the rust off with that 2nd INT. I think the monkey is off of his back a little bit, so to speak. I think it's a sigh of relief. He should play better next Sunday without having to hear the QB controversy shit all week. I think he has a big game.

Last edited by a moderator:
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB winning scares me.

Was a big victory for Packers yesterday... early in season I thought Packers would win at Soldier Field, but no longer. I think Bears offense is too potent for our defense. Doubt even with Rodgers Packers could keep up on the scoreboard.

At this point, I think Bears win NFC North... I see Detroit dropping at least one game (do not like their chances vs Baltimore tonight for one).

C

cubzzzfanincali

But they aren't as bad as New York. Detroit is almost certainly winning next week's game, so that's 8 right there. If they win either tonight or Minn in 17, we have to win out, because Detroit has the tiebreakers.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. When they were down 26-3 at the half, I was thinking exactly that. "Maybe they'll just say fuck it, and keep Rodgers sidelined".

Even though, Rodgers still may not make it back next week. Pittsburgh could handle GB without Rodgers. They're looking good vs CIN right now.

Honestly, I think it's fitting that this team should have to beat Rodgers and the Pack to win the division. I wouldn't mind if it came down to that Bears/Pack game in week 17 for all of the marbles. Especially because I have tickets to it. lol

I think Cutler can finally get over the hump and beat GB with this offensive talent around him.

I sure hope not........I`d like to see how well we could play vs another top notch qb.

Agreed.......I`d love to see Cutler actually have a good game vs our rivals.has he ever had a good game vs these guys?

And dress warm.....It could be another bears/Dallas weather.
I wouldn`t take those tix for 10$ apeice..........:lol:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a big victory for Packers yesterday... early in season I thought Packers would win at Soldier Field, but no longer. I think Bears offense is too potent for our defense. Doubt even with Rodgers Packers could keep up on the scoreboard.

At this point, I think Bears win NFC North... I see Detroit dropping at least one game (do not like their chances vs Baltimore tonight for one).

Is this some type of ploy to get us too like you?

Or are you trying to jinx us?

I`m not sure how to take this statement.....:noidea:

Kudos tho.:suds:

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this some type of ploy to get us too like you?

Or are you trying to jinx us?

I`m not sure how to take this statement.....:noidea:

Kudos tho.:suds:

Nope... I have been watching Packers defense a little too much this season. If Cowboys would have kept running the ball, Packers would never of had a comeback yesterday.

Our defense could set franchise record with points given up this year... would have to give up 40+ points next 2 games, but that no longer seems like a big stretch.